To Share Angel Wisdom Words, Message from The Daily Word, and Other Angel Messages with All of You Tonight

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hello all of you special angel friends who are on-line tonight:

      I did not get started on this until this afternoon because I was shopping all
      morning. Then even though I deleted enough messages to send this information
      out, every time I tried to get on-line, my mailbox filled up so I had to start
      over and delete messages again. Hopefully, everything is okay and all systems
      are go now, so here goes!

      The Angel Wisdom word for today is: 'Rain.' I find that very interesting
      because, for the first time this week, there was not a sign of rain today. WE
      only had bad weather predictions and tornado warnings one day so far, but since
      this weekend is the anniversary of a huge tornado that hit North Alabama in the
      80s, I think, when a lot of people were killed. So that will be in the news; I
      just hope the negativity doesn't get out into the Universe and cause us to have
      weather like that again.

      "An Angel Reminder: "Isn't it a lovely day to be caught in the rain?"---Fred
      Astaire and Ginger Rogers, Top Hat.

      "The rain is one of those marvelous events of natures that calls to our wild
      side. Hollywood movies, afte all, are full of scenes like the one in which Fred
      Astairs and Ginger Rogers fall in love in a downpour or Gene Kelly goes 'singing
      in the rain,' letting the whole world know he is in love, while getting happily
      drenched to the bone. In oyr younger and more daring day, perhaps we were not
      afraid of the rain. But as we grow older and les adventurous, we tend to
      venture out into life, armed with the swords and shiedlds of umbrellas and rain
      slickers. Have we forgotten how libertaing and invigorating it can be to strip
      off the layers of the years and dance with the rain or in the rain---to do,
      every once in a while, something thoroughly crazy, to stand unafraid to reveal
      our true selves before the world, accepting all of its moods with complete,
      unfettered jubilation.

      "When was the las time you gave vent to your wild side? The next time it rains,
      do something out of the ordinary. An example: one sixty-five-year old man we
      know ran out into the rain in his underware to cut his wife a rose from the
      backyard. Whatever you do, remain in the rain long enough to step out of the
      routiness of your life, but not long enough, of course, to catch pneumonia!

      "An Angelic Reflection: "I have a strong sense of wonder and adventure."

      Now to the word, the affirmation statement and the message from The Daily Word
      for today.

      The word for today is: "Healing." The affirmation statement for today is:
      "The ever-present life of God heals my body and renews my soul."

      Today's Message: "I acknowledge the life of God as the one presence and one
      power in my body. Healing is taking place all the time in me. It does not
      matter whether I am awake or asleep. Nor does my age determine or diminish my
      health, because God's healing power is as much a part of me today as it was on
      the first day of my life.

      "My body is nourished and supported by the life-giving presence of God that is
      in the air I breathe, the food I eat, and the water I drink. I bles these
      substances as they bless my body, knowing that the essence of God witin them is
      what truly sustains me.

      "The life-giving presence of God infuses every cell of my body, ensuring that
      wholenss and wellness are mine throughout my life. As I meditate on this
      thought, I am renewed with energy and strength.

      "'In Him we live and move and have our being.'----Acts 17:28"

      Next, for today's message from my 'Angelic Reflections' booklet, "Holiest of
      Angels, pray for me in my hours of need and want, Gentlest of spirits, watch
      over me in my hours of sleep and rest. Kindest of beings, care for me in my
      hours of sickness and fear. Most precious God, be with me every day as I live
      out my life."

      Now the message from my 'An Angel A Day Meditation' booklet for today, "aPerhaps
      angels will come with a word of encouragement, or with an exhortation to
      repentance, or with a call that only we can fulfill. They may show themselves
      to us in dreams. Whatever happens, we know if if we love Christ, we will have
      the angels on our side."

      Then, the message from my 'Hold That Thought' booklet for today, "Today, look
      upon your home through the eyes of Love. Walk around and offer thanks for the
      walls and roof that safely enclose you and yours. Pause to consider all those
      who have lost their homes or do not have a safe place to stay tonight. Be
      grateful for the home you have an know that all you have is all you truly need."

      And, finally, the message from my 'Peace Is Flowing Like A Gentle River' booklet
      for today, "You do not have to sit outside in the dark. If, however, you want
      to look at the stars, you will find that darkness is required. The stars
      neither require ir nor demand it.----Anne Dillard"

      That's if for now with the messages, so because I want to get them out now so
      you can enjoy them for a little while, I am going to go for now.

      To each of you special and wonderful people, have a very special evening and a
      very blessed night.

      --
      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the