simply the present moment #53~04

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Simply the present moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative moments
      brought to you in love by Gaele Arnott from Brisbane Australia

      Karma is a relatively new term in common western usage .
      It is derived from Buddhism and Hinduism meaning, fate or destiny which simplifies how we mean to use it.
      Karma has a depth of meaning far greater than fate or destiny implies.
      It surpasses the patterning of belief incurred through our cultural systems.
      Like all words the meanings are much more than you, who view them in literal or lateral terms take them to be.
      Words have a multi-dimensional meaning.
      One must take into account the colour and vibration of the word and move  the mind past the belief patterns of cultural upbringing to understand the complete truth contained in all words.
      Karma is just such a word. For karma is a pattern of cause and effect.

      Karma is the result of the responsibility taken for each of the individual actions which we have taken in relation to another being, or indeed the result of the relationship with one's self.
      Every action taken has a direct result on the path of our soul's journey.
      To this end you chose certain gifts as tools.
      The lessons to be learned from the performance of the task set would vary depending on the choices you make within a lifetime.
      For you always have the had the right of Free will.
      It is the freedom of choice which makes each one of you unique.

      the midi playing is: Aladdin (theme song)
      if you would like to receive this midi or to be included on the midi list please email me at gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much controversy over music being shared on the internet. It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). It is my 'hope' that I will be granted a licence to continue sending music as the internet music laws change. At the moment it is tracking the 'right' organisation to which I may 'belong', in order to do so. I have also requested several friends whom compose music if I may have pieces which may be shared with you all. I will let you all know how this develops as time progresses. Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you can find more about me when you visit at
       http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html