Lunar Cycle - Day 26

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002

      The Moon Angels of Sunlight on the Moon
      Angels of E-M-P-E-B-Y-N

      26th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,
      ‘As above, so below."

      Every divine virtue manifests on all levels.
      Each virtue manifests in will, intellect, emotion, and form.
      Every physical thing in creation has analogous correspondence
      with the divine virtues on the levels of emotion, intellect, and will.

      The Sun is the physical manifestation of the Masculine Force which is INTENT, or WILL.
      The Moon is the manifestation of the Feminine Force, which is EMOTION, or FEELING.

      Will is electric in nature and Feeling is magnetic. Together they form the Electro-magnetic energy
      that flows and forms the hologram of Creation. The ancients call this the Electro-magnetic fluid.

      When the Sun’s Light hits the Moon, will connects with feeling.
      Electrical energy transforms and becomes magnetic.

      Magnetic energy is the precursor of change in the physical realm.
      Magnetic energy ATTRACTS. All miracles in the physical realm are
      preceded by and depend on the generation of appropriate feelings.

      Each degree of the zodiac that the Sun focuses on the Moon determines
      the specific WILL or INTENT that the Moon changes into feeling.
      By knowing the INTENT, you know the FEELING.

      If a specific change is desired upon the physical realm, it can be most
      easily manifested during the appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

      The second factor is the day of the Moon Cycle.
      Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity.

      A child of God can determine which day of the moon cycle corresponds
      with the specific feeling that needs to be generated for a specific manifestation.

      The 25th day of each 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned to plants.
      Anytime a person desires to create a miracle concerning plants,
      it is wise to do it on the 25th day of a moon cycle.

      For example:
      Suppose a person wishes to grow medicinal plants that enhance EMOTIONAL
      attunement to Divine Will at the level of the highest illumination possible.
      The time to meditate and generate the will, concepts, and feelings to manifest powerful plants
      of this nature would the 25th day of Cancer on the 25th day of the Moon Cycle.

      The 25th Day of Cancer is governed by the Angels of The First Light, ‘Aragor’,
      and the 25th day of the Moon Cycle is governed by the Angels of Plants, ‘Lavemezhu’.
      The entire constellation of Cancer is specifically attuned to the FEELING OF DIVINE WILL.

      By looking at the Angels who govern the sign of the zodiac for each day, and seeing which day
      of the 28 day Moon Cycle is in effect, a child of God can align their meditations accordingly
      in order to ride the waves of Universal Consciousness.

      ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon and from there onto humans,
      the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms; in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name,
      and calling on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N

      E…We are attuned to cosmic consciousness as it manifests in terms of materialization
      and dematerialization and the power to create new realities.

      M…We are masters of fluidity and the emotional flow and receptivity of the moon.

      P…We teach divine nostalgia and the longing for merging with perfection of spiritual realization, the outpouring of light from the Sun.

      E…We confer special INTUITION and the faculty of universal transfer of consciousness.

      B…Cognition of polarity; yin and yang, sun and moon, male and female, will and feeling,
      and how each compliments the other, leading to profound wisdom.

      Y…We teach understanding of the rhythms of light and darkness of the sun and moon,
      the dance of male and female. We teach how the application of these principles explains
      many of the miracles spoken of in holy books.

      N…We seek to bless humanity with supreme happiness and to awaken recognition of the
      state of spiritual evolution of every being.’

      ***

      The melody formed by the letters and virtues of our name are the notes:
      D ~ D ~ B ~ D ~ A ~ C# ~ A.

      In the time of the Alpha and the Omega, the time of heaven on earth, which is now birthing,
      the Children of God flow with the natural rhythms and cycles of the Web of Life,
      the unified field of energy.

      Every 26th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of earth with emotional
      attunement to Divine Will as it expresses through the sun’s rays. We do this so that
      individual will aligns with Universal Will in the feeling nature.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Original Document: 12 November 2001