Re: << lovingpurelove >> April 2004 Moon Phase Calendar

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hi Polly:

      I wish I had known that this group would be interested in this kind of message because I have been receiving these messages for almost as long as I have been a member of lovingpurelove because I found Spiritually Speaking right after I found your special group. However, because you and Cynthia know so much about astrology and get so much information on your own, I never knew that you would have enjoyed these messages. Sorry I did not ask before now because I love to receive these every month and just simply hate it on those months when, for some reason, it does not come in.
      --
      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti
    • Sandra Smyth
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
        Hi Patti,

        Will you send the Spiritually Speaking site to me please.

        Many thank,

        Blessings of Peace, Love and Big hugz,

        Sandra

        I wish I had known that this group would be interested in this kind of message because I have been receiving these messages for almost as long as I have been a member of lovingpurelove because I found Spiritually Speaking right after I found your special group.  However, because you and Cynthia know so much about astrology and get so much information on your own, I never knew that you would have enjoyed these messages.  Sorry I did not ask before now because I love to receive these every month and just simply hate it on those months when, for some reason, it does not come in.
        --
        May your life always be touched by
        love and may you always feel the
        presence of God and His angels in