THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL Number 21 - 3 April 2004 - LEARN TO LAUGH AGAIN

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Know God, Trust God, Love God,Embrace God, Use God, Help God,Thank God
      BE BEST FRIENDS WITH GOD
      Music is: The Theme from Back to the Future
      If we GO BACK and REDISCOVER what is GOOD we have a Wonderful Future

      INSIGHT CARD: THOROUGH: No strings left untied, no pieces out of place, there is order and I am satisfied

      CREATIVE WHACK CARD: SELL, SELL, SELL. "It is not creative unless it sells" goes the advertising line. You can have the greatest idea in the world, but if you can't sell it, you won't get very far. What are three reasons why someone else would want your idea or product? What does it promise?
      HOW CAN YOU MAKE YOUR IDEA MORE ATTRACTIVE TO OTHER PEOPLE

      5 Things Laughter Will Do For You

      Improve immune functions
      Vibrating muscles give internal massage
      Good cardio-vascular effects
      Relieves stress, discharges physical and emotional tension
      People who laugh together work together better

      We need to laugh more and Polaroid has just commissioned a study on the web page above where you can also  watch some video clips and laugh.

      We have enough reasons to cry and be sad so it is wonderful when someone gives us reasons to Laugh.

      Love and laughter go hand in hand.

      So when you have time check out Polaroids Instant laughter Videos and have a wonderful laughing day.

      I saw it on "STAR CABLE NEWS" Last night after all the World Problems and it filled me with hope that we were being reminded that THERE IS ANOTHER WAY.

      So remember with all the suffering and challenges we have in the world today.

      THERE IS ALWAYS ANOTHER WAY to LOVE.

      As we enter EASTER WEEK I am reminded that the MESSAGE of EASTER was that JESUS showed us THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY and in HIS DYING he opened a DOOR for us to TALK DIRECT to GOD, to Be Friends with GOD to Laugh with GOD.

      I am GLAD that GOD LOVES TO LAUGH and even more LOVES TO LAUGH with us.

      This weekend lets JUST LAUGH.

      I could share so many other thoughts this morning that are on my heart but as I Type my best friend is telling me
      JUST LAUGH

      REMEMBER
      GOD LOVES YOU
      and
      SO DO I

      LAUGHING JAG

      DESTROY THE WALL - ALL  WALLS
      ELIMINATE THE VEILS - ALL VEILS

      MECCA and JERUSALEM   TWIN CITIES OF LOVE LIGHT AND PEACE

      Have you Whooooooooooo today?

      RED LUNAR SERPENT
      I polarize in order to survive
      Stabilizing instinct
      I seal the store of life force
      \With the lunar tone of challenge
      I am guided by the power of navigation

      Tomorrows God
      Tomorrows God is ever changing
      Happiness comes through doors you didn't know were open.