Fw: [SpeakIt] Venus & Pleiades

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      this link shows an image of Venus shining brightly within the Pleiades - Gaele

      Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2004 5:48 AM
      Subject: [SpeakIt] Venus & Pleiades

      Dear Friends,

      As our friend Nick from Lunar Planner says...

      "If we were meant to walk in darkness there would be no stars in the sky..."

      Enjoy.

      Love.

      David

      Ny versjon av Yahoo! Messenger
      Nye ikoner og bakgrunner, webkamera med superkvalitet og dobbelt så morsom