To Say Good-Night and Thanks to Everyone

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hello everyone:

      I wanted to take this opportunity to tell each of you once again how much I have
      appreciated all of the messages recently, especially over the past few days. As
      I said earlier, today was a very stressful day for me, and I am getting really
      tired. In addition, I have got to try to find out where my income tax is that
      my daughter sent out last week and for which I have not been notified has been
      accepted. So in order to make sure it has not been lost, I have to do a search
      on-line, so that has to be done today, since it is way past the time for the IRS
      to let me know they have received it.

      So for now, to each of you special and beautiful people, I want to say
      "good-night" and tell you that I feel so blessed and so very grateful to be part
      of a wonderful group of people like this. Thanks again, to all of you, for
      always being there for me and for always being my friend.
      --
      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the

      presence of God and His angels in