THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL Number 20 - 2 April 2004 - Gather the people the time of greatness is upon us.

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Know God, Trust God, Love God,Embrace God, Use God, Help God,Thank God
      BE BEST FRIENDS WITH GOD
      Music is:Somewhere Out there

      INSIGHT CARD:DETACHED - Letting Go of my role for a moment, I step outside myself in order to se things more clearly

      CREATIVE WHACK CARD: SET A DEADLINE - For Many people, the ultimate inspiration is the deadline. That's when you put away your excuses and get down to the business of making your idea happen. So, what is your objective? Can you state it in a simple sentence? What are the three things you will need to do to reach it?
      WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF URGENCY? WHAT TIGHT DEADLINES CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF

      You do not understand Love!!!!
      What is It??
      It is that which is without condition, without limitation, ands without need.
      Because it is without condition, it requires nothing in order to be expressed, it asks nothing in return. It withholds nothing in retaliation.
      Because it is without limitation, it places no limitation on another, It knows no ending, but goes on forever. It experiences no boundary or barrier.
      Because it is without need, it seeks to take nothing not freely given. It seeks to hold nothing not wishing to be held. It seeks to give nothing not joyously welcomed.
      And it is free. Love is that which is free, for freedom is the essence of what God is, and Love is GOD, expressed.
      That is the most beautiful definition I have ever heard.
      If people understood it, and lived it, everything would change. Your opportunity is to help them understand it and live it.
      Then I better understand it myself. What do You mean when you say "love is Freedom" Freedom to do what?
      Freedom to express the most joyous part of who you Really are.
      What part is that?
      The part that knows that you are ONE with everything and Everyone.
      This is the truth of your being, and it is the aspect of SELF which you will most urgently and earnestly seek to experience.
      (Friendship with God Pages 156-157 - Pink is "GOD")

      A beautiful friend on the otherside of the world shared some feelings about THE PASSION with me and from my response though she had upset me with her words. I replied that I try to never be upset. Anyway later in the Day as she "PINK CLOUDED" a Client she received a Vision though Gabriel for her Client.
      Venetta is a person who radiates LOVE in everything she does
      (We became friends when someone else tried to Cheat her!!! - I LOVE THE WAY GOD BRINGS PEOPLE INTO OUR LIVES)

      I had also said I would not get to see the PASSION in Malaysia but just after my exchange with Venetta I found that someone had a copy of it in the house (we gets lots of "duplicated CD.s in our Night markets here" So I guess I am meant to see it!!!!

      Friendship with GOD is really about mutual LOVE for each other between ME and GOD first and then between ME and YOU.

      Then it is about LETTING GO and LETTING GOD bring into place our hearts desires.

      However OUR HEARTS DESIRES are our DESIRES at the level of our HIGHER SELF.

      We have to be very clear about what we desire to express in our life for GOD to be able to bring it about for us.
      Only when we are clear at this level of ourselves can we really ALLOW GOD to bring everything into place with and for us.

      Yesterday with the Music I shared that Argentina is really on my Mind at the moment and will not leave it and as usual for me I want all the answers NOW
      So as I talked with "MY BEST FRIEND LAST NIGHT" and we got clear what my higher self was seeking to express as GODS MESSENGER OF LOVE LIGHT AND TRUTH .

      I had to LET GO of ALL ATTACHMENT to even my thoughts about these desires of expression with the certain knowledge that
      A MIRACLE would open ALL the doors - and when I least expect it!!!
      And I was reminded of Some other Miracles in my past that had opened doors that I never knew I wanted to experience
      (perhaps I will share some of them in a few days if it is right)

      As we approach EASTER WEEK and our Christian Friends seek to share those things that weigh on their Hearts, those of us who choose to follow a different path IN LOVE have to be able to accept all that is shared and learn from the voice of GOD that is and will speak to us in those sharings.

      The last message I downloaded before I started typing this morning was from Sarah and it said
      I was walking on the treadmill a few minutes ago,  I saw a bird in the eastern sky. It had one long neck and head, a wing span like a flying dragon.  I heard these words.

      Gather the people the time of greatness is upon us.

      Yes my friends I vibrate all over as I add these words here
      THE TIME OF GREATNESS IS UPON US
      ARE YOU READY???????

      GOD LOVES YOU
      AND
      SO DO I

      RAINBOW JAG
      NO RELIGION - ALL RELIGIONS
      ONE WITH ALL

      MY RELIGION IS LOVE
      EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
      The Dolphins are asking me to share these thoughts
      Radical trust and Synchronicity
      Depths of Silence and Beyond Time and space

      DESTROY THE WALL - ALL  WALLS
      ELIMINATE THE VEILS - ALL VEILS

      MECCA and JERUSALEM   TWIN CITIES OF LOVE LIGHT AND PEACE

      Have you Whoooooooo Today???   What are you "SEEING??

      Please continue to surround Chela and Andreas with your Healing Love!

      YELLOW MAGNETIC SEED
      I unify in order to target
      Attracting Awareness
      I seal the input of flowering
      With the magnetic tone of purpose
      I am guided by my own power doubled

      Tomorrows God
      Tomorrows God is not a singular Super Being, but the extraordinary process called LIFE
      Remember
      OURS IS NOT A BETTER WAY - OURS IS MERELY ANOTHER WAY
      in
      Politics. Religion, Anything we do or say

      Ps: I would appreciate a bit of healing Love for my Lower Back - the bed I slept on while training was not the most comfortable