Simply the present moment #52~04

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004

      Simply the present moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you in love by Gaele Arnott from Brisbane Australia

      This graphic and song is for Patti Garrett who wrote a story which sent me on a search for the song. The words of the song are below

      I suggest you sit for a moment with the graphic and absorb the experience of the words of LeAnn Womack
      the song is available on  CD

      The midi and the wave file are available if you email me on gaeleaus@...
      or if you wish to be included on the midi list email me with midi list in the subject line

      Artist : Lee Ann Womack
      Album : I Hope You Dance
      Title : I hope you dance

      I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
      You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
      May you never take one single breath for granted
      GOD forbid love ever leave you empty handed

      * I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
      Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
      Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
      And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

      I hope you dance, I hope you dance

      I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
      Never settle for the path of least resistance
      Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'
      Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'
      Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
      When you come close to sellin' out reconsider
      Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
      And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

      ** I hope you dance, I hope you dance
      I hope you dance, I hope you dance
      (Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along
      Tell me who wants to look back on their years
      And wonder where those years have gone)

      [Repeat *]

      Dance, I hope you dance

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you can find more about me when you visit at
       http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html

      [ Scanned by JARING E-Mail Virus Scanner ( http://www.jaring.my ) ]