Re: << lovingpurelove >> Thank you for the comments

  • angelpjg1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 9:08 PM
      Hello Polly:

      I really do wish I could join in all of those who enjoy your music and your graphics. Until I am able to get back on Outlook Express, I am stuck with only being able to read the words, but I do have a little hope. At class tonight one of the class participants told me that she works with someone who is associated with a computer company that makes house calls to work on computers. So I asked her to ask her co-worker about prices, just to come out and maybe tell me what is wrong and if the machine is even worthy of being repaired. So keep your fingers crossed for me because I really have missed your graphics and music and Gaele's graphics and music since I have been having these problems more than either of you could ever know.

      Thanks for sharing all the words anyway; they have exceptionally good for the past few days.

      Have a beautiful and special evening and a blessed, peaceful night of sleep.
      --
      May your life always be touched by
      love and may you always feel the

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,