Fw: Essence of Paradise 05.08.2002 [Manifestation]

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 10:22 AM

      Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 7:50 AM
      Subject: Essence of Paradise 05.08.2002 [Manifestation]

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Light and Love is the Pure Essence of our being.
      Life is to be an adventure in Paradise.
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "MANIFESTATION"

      1 a : the act, process, or an instance of manifesting  b : something that manifests or is manifest  c : one of the forms in which an individual is manifested  d : an occult phenomenon;  specifically   : MATERIALIZATION
      2 : a public demonstration of power and purpose

      MIRACLE

      A man traversed land and sea to check for himself the Master's extraordinary fame.
      "What miracles has your Master worked?" he said to a disciple.

      "Well, there are miracles and miracles.  In your land it is regarded as a miracle if God does someone's will.  In our country it is regarded as a miracle if someone does the will of God."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:   The highest reward for a man's toil is not what he gets for it
      but what he becomes by it.

      John Ruskin

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-05-08

      "Even if human beings do occasionally complain about how rushed and feverish their lives are, they accept their way of life. For some, all this constant tension and trepidation is what life is all about. They rush from one place to another, talking on their mobile phones all day, striking deals here there and everywhere, and then imagine they are being active and creative.

      It is in silence, however, that true activity is generated. It is in silence that the greatest achievements are attained, where immortal creations are made. So, if you do not want to go on wasting your energies with useless activities, endeavor to feel the intense life that pulsates at the heart of this absence of noise and apparent motionlessness. Silence is where you will find true fulfillment and perfect movement. And you need to become conscious of this if you are to find within yourself the type of silence that will engender your most beautiful spiritual creations."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      MANIFEST

      We are responsible for what was, is and will be manifested in our life. That means that we must be conscious of everything that we say and do because everything that we say and do creates something. It has been pointed out to me many times by many different people that I manifest whatever I need when I make my mind up that I need it and believe that I can receive it. Once we focus on our need and believe that we are worthy to have that need met, it will manifest at the proper time.

      I AM learning how to be consistent in my beliefs and in my practices. I know that I AM worthy of all good things. I also know that I AM suppose to live a life of abundance because that is what The DIVINE has created me to do. I will not be forced to receive my blessings and they will not be brought to me on a silver platter. I have to put action behind my knowing. Then and only then is the door opened for the manifestation of that which I need and even that which I desire.

      To become proficient in doing and receiving we must study and diligently practice that which we learn. I AM far from being a baby who crawls through life so I must now stand tall and walk on my on. Daily I AM seeing clearer who I truly am, and I AM also learning in deeper ways all of the abilities that I possess. We all have been blessed tremendously, and it is time that we start possessing and living out those blessings fully. When I do not manifest as I should, or when I manifest that which I really don't want or need, I no longer come down on myself. I acknowledge my lack of action and/or mistake and move on gracefully to the place of correction. I Love myself and then I manifest what I should have manifested in the first place.

      "Manifest as we should and the world reaps the benefits with us!"

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      NATIVE PROVERBS

      Humankind has not woven the web of life

      We are but one thread within it.

      Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.

      All things are bound together.

      All things connect.

      (Chief Seattle)

      I have been to the end of the earth.
      I have been to the end of the water.
      I have been to the end of the sky.
      I have been to the end of the mountains.
      I have found none that are not my friends.

      (Navajo)

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      I Manifest That Which I Should
      And The Whole World Reaps The Benefits!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send an e-mail to Awaken@... with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.
                   &

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)