17 Taurus The Angels of Love and Friendship

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002

      17 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Love and Friendship

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ubarim’

      "In my Father’s house are many mansions."

      The time has come for a vision of the universal family of humanity, as well as family members from other spheres, to manifest upon the earth, and we are preparing every man and woman.

      Imagine the world as a place where the hearts of people leap up in joy and ecstatic recognition whenever their eyes meet. Imagine that every street and byway is heavenly and the chance passing of a stranger is an opportunity to experience another unique and splendid aspect of Divine Consciousness manifesting in a person.

      The eyes are the "Windows of the Soul".

      The optic nerve is directly connected to the eyes which are the only exposed nerves in the body. This optic nerve is also connected to the pineal, pituitary, and hypothalamus glands, in the "Cave of Brahman" in the brain. This "cave" is the physical receptor of subtle guidance from high realms of spirit.

      This means that the eyes are the direct spiritual link through which the Spiritual Self of one person can glimpse the Spiritual Self of another.

      The presence of the Divine Spirit is always available in the eyes of each child of God in its unique, special, inimitable splendor.

      The unique beautiful qualities of the One Divine Being—transcendent qualities such as compassion, sacredness, purity, innocence, supreme authority, ecstasy, and every other wonderful aspect in unimaginable richness and variety—are there as a surprise blessing to behold in everyone by making meaningful eye contact.

      All that is required for this miraculous transformation is a change in attunement on the part of the viewer from one who looks to one who SEES. This shift in perspective from mundane to cosmic attunement in the viewer is to become commonplace in the emerging new age,

      a time when every day can be full of magical encounters.

      ‘The blazing up of love and friendship’

      is our specialty. Because feelings are the magnetic feminine force, and are the gateway to manifestation on the physical plane, the use of strong feelings of love and friendship to impregnate matter is also one of our specialties. We encourage the impregnating of jewels and talismans so that beautiful divine powerful feelings of love and friendship continue to bless others through their wearing.

      As Divine Love manifests on earth in practical ways, the love and friendship between the sons and daughters of God and with all other beings in creation, creates waves and waves of special emotions. These feelings of love and friendship attract the heavenly hosts and also penetrate matter, making the ground holy. In this way, heaven and earth become one and the Alpha and the Omega join and become one.

      All creation expresses God’s perfect Will whenever mankind, who is a co-creator with God, follows divine intuition, inner guidance, and manifests love in practical expression.

      The understanding of the use of Will to create and the understanding of the ongoing effects of each creation is the divine virtue of the letter U of our name.

      The prophets of old told of this time. It is a time when polarities no longer collide in conflict, but instead work in perfect harmony, as night works with day, and up works with down.

      The polarities of masculine and feminine energies are courting one another through expression of love and friendship. The resulting ecstatic union and bliss gives birth to the kingdom of heaven on earth.

      Within every son and daughter of God resides all polarities, for mankind is the microcosm of the macrocosm, the below of the above, "that which is made in the likeness of God’s Spirit, in the likeness of God’s Will."

      The understanding of polarity is the divine virtue of the letter B of our name.

      As each person unites all polarity within themselves in blissful peaceful union, seeking the highest good of all concerned, so they unite with all polarity in the outer world in blissful peaceful union.

      Each person’s love becomes all encompassing and unconditional, and becomes like the love of God "whose love is like the sun; it shines equally on the good and bad alike."

      When negativity is met with unconditional all-encompassing love, a transmutation takes place that is similar to lead turning into gold. "Love conquers all."

      It is through all-encompassing love that the appearance of any imperfection is transmuted into perfection, and heaven and earth become one.

      Just as an acorn develops into a mature tree, so will every person develop through inner guidance and enlightenment, through understanding cause and effect and the power of feeling, into mature God and Goddess, manifesting the perfect Will of the Creator. The divine virtue of enlightenment is the letter A, inner guidance is R, cause and effect is I, and feeling is the letter M of our name.

      We are happy to impregnate rings and amulets with the energy of love and friendship. We do so when asked. It is a very practical expression of Divine Love to bring heaven to

      earth through charging of objects which then can carry and transmit

      the vibrations of higher consciousness.

      U…We have the ability to transfer consciousness of the highest inspiration and intuition to evoke states of trance,

      B…to charge amulets and talismans with the most profound wisdom of

      universal consciousness and insights about good & evil in all things.

      A…The highest wisdom and illumination comes through occult abilities,

      artistic talents, eloquence

      R…and clear headed ingenuity seen in many varied abilities.

      I…Our goal is to evoke miracles, direct the course of behavior according to karmic law, clarify metaphysical laws in the material world

      M…and to masterfully control the expression of emotions, the growth process, and the process of change on the earth plane.

      Note to new readers. The angel messages build on each other. Go to

      or any of the other sites listed below

      to read previous ones.

      The First Law

      The Law of One

      In order to facilitate remembrance of The Law of One, which protects everyone in all situations, it is recommended to

      memorize it so well that you can say it in your dreams.

      Be sure to think about each line of this law until you feel that you understand it. If you need to reword it slightly in order to resonate with it better, this is recommended as long as the original meaning is kept intact.

      For instance, a Christian might say, "One with the Christ." A Muslim " One with Allah, or one with Mohammed." A Buddhist,"One with Buddha", etc….If you wish to replace the word ‘omniscient’ with ‘all-knowing’, ‘’omnipresent’ with ‘everywhere present’, and ‘omnipotent’ with ‘all-powerful’, the meaning stays the same. I have found over the years that I change the wording slightly every now and then to reflect my present state of understanding of it.

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and all loving],

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here and now, as well as through all space and time.

      I am deeply grateful that this is happening.

      So be it.

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. Feelings change when they are felt. Negative ones process toward healing and positive ones get more positive. Rapid Eye Movement or REM is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming.

      Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, don’t pay attention to it.

      Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally. Emotions are magnetic energy, the Divine Feminine, and attract realities into physical manifestation. To heal our physical world, we must heal our emotions. Bypassing, denying, or suppressing feelings makes them go underground into the subconscious and the tissues of the body store them as tension. Even though painful feelings are unconscious at this stage, they still magnetically attract. In their unconscious state, it is difficult to heal them, which is why it is so important to process them by letting them flow and be felt, and thereby change, when they spontaneously come up.

      If you feel good, enjoy the feelings. Only process negative feelings when they spontaneously come up on their own.

      This is a major paradigm shift for our culture and times. To acknowledge feelings with unconditional all encompassing love, to feel them without acting out destructively, and to understand that their nature is to stay pure and healthy by flowing, like water; is to finally understand and embrace the Divine Feminine Magnetic Nature that gives birth to heaven on earth.

      In cases where the negative feelings are overwhelming, a special session of finding the original wounding event and reliving it to process all the emotions may be necessary. Email for more information.

      To new subscribers: What these messages are all about, and how to effectively meditate on the divine virtue of each letter.

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory. [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in doing four things at once.]

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consciousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given, please refer to previous messages in which they are. Also refer to 12 Aquarius, The Angels of ‘Hatuny’, also known as The Angels of The Cosmic Language.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" [soft A, as in ahhhhh], which is the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment. It is customary to "speak" the letter in its proper musical note silently in the mind, instead of outloud, for the purpose of meditation.

      All meditations are based on the AS ABOVE, SO BELOW law. As you create the wholebrain four-level awareness of a divine virtue in your body, which is made in the likeness of God, you simultaneously create this awareness in the outer universe. The four-level awareness of any divine virtue means that you WILL it, you UNDERSTAND it, you FEEL it, and you SENSE it.

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as galaxies and
      swirling universes all around you. Imagine a tiny sun, in the color of the virtue, shining from the part of the body that represents the element of the virtue. In this case, for letter A, [soft A], a tiny light blue sun shining in the lung area, shining forth and filling the whole body. Since the letter A is an air element virtue, its sun is located in the lung area, as are all air element virtues.

      Here is the way to know where to place the sun of a virtue.

      Fire letters are a sun in the cranial sphere.

      Air letters are a sun in the lungs.

      Water letters are a sun in the abdomen.

      Earth letters are a sun in the leg region.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, the light blue sun shining from the lungs.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter A, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note inwardly, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease, filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      This site has the messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      or go to:

      Look for The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox on the menu on the right side (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Eye Movement Exercise

      The Twenty Eight Days and other things), and click on it to open

      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days", newly arranged into one page.

      Sites for study and upliftment from our spiritual family of light:

      This site is excellent for studying tarot, the Tree of Life, which is Quaballah.

      Rainbow Bridge Coalition and The Rainbow Councils of Light. Providing
      a bridge for multi-dimensional realities, throughout time and space
      and beyond, that speak to our personal and collective awakening into
      being All That We Are. Here. Now.

      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      To JOIN the Dove egroup, for economic and political updates, simply send an email to:
      And REPLY to Yahoo's request for confirmation.

      Read these intuitively, and check previous Dove messages at Yahoo for background information to get the larger picture.

      Or go to

      www.fourwinds10.com for previous and current Dove messages. This site also has THE ORIGINAL Nesara document that gives a good idea of the coming changes that return us to Constitutional Law, sovereignity, and metals backed currency.

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      New pages up . . .

      The Circle Of Light

      1) Affirm always with every breath & thought

      The Divine Perfection of All

      2) Using The Law of Vibration

      To Manifest Your Vision

      3) The Compass

      4) Living in an Alpha World

      5) Break on through to the Other Side

      "Blow Your Mind"

      6) Now is the time to heal

      The Planetary Wounds

      Lady Isis

      Subscribe to The Circle Of Light

      my daily newsletter, write to:

      TheCircleOfLight-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and put

      subscribe in the subject line.

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-mail:

      The International Sound Symposium

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at
      mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: For information on converting toxic [including heavy metals] organic waste to safe longlasting building materials and clean water ON SITE at modest cost, contact

      gwenwagner@... This product has been thoroughly and scientifically tested. Perfect for sewage treatment.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      Note: If your subscription to Angel Messages ever gets interrupted, please resubscribe immediately. This only happens rarely, but is possible for a number of reasons. Some email spam filters are not very smart and may block these messages.

      We've found a service called Postini, which does the filtering for us. However instead of just filtering the mail and sending a bounce message, it allows our users to view the mail that was filtered and then decide whether or not to accept it. In the time I've spent researching these services, both server side and outsourcing, this is the only one that allows the users to control the level of filtering, or simply turn it off completely. It might be something that some of your readers may want to check out at

      http://www.postini.com . Oh, the other plus to this is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. --- Matt Whitenack

      can purchase these books online at :

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      If you are a student of  Quaballah, The Ancient Wisdom, and desire to contribute to the angel messages with insights or information, your help is greatly welcomed.

      We dance together to awaken The Sacred Dream.