Fw: Essence of Paradise 05.05.2002 [Benevolent]

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Light and Love is the Pure Essence of our being.
      Life is to be an adventure in Paradise.
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "BENEVOLENT"

      1 a : marked by or disposed to doing good <a benevolent donor>  b : organized for the purpose of doing good <a benevolent society>
      2 : marked by or suggestive of goodwill

      BEING

      "What must I do to attain holiness?" said a traveler.

      "Follow your heart," said the Master.

      That seemed to please the traveler.

      Before he left, however, the Master said to him in a whisper, "To follow your heart you are going to need a strong constitution."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:   The intelligent man who is proud of his intelligence is like the condemned man who is proud of his large cell.

      Simone Weil

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-05-05

      "In the Apocalypse St. John describes the vision he has had of a city coming down out of heaven from God, the new Jerusalem, built of the most precious materials. The new Jerusalem is in fact a symbol of man, regenerated and deified, the gold, pearls and precious stones representing his qualities and virtues. In other words every human being is capable of becoming a new Jerusalem.

      Over the centuries many spiritualist movements have maintained they incarnate this new Jerusalem, but you cannot incarnate the new Jerusalem if you persist in your lack of understanding and in old conventions and if you are not in possession of the keys that open the Book of Life. Becoming the new Jerusalem is not a question of simply mumbling a few fragments of initiatic Science and then continuing as you were: selfish, timid, weak and malicious. We are all capable of being the new Jerusalem, provided we have the light, which will not only give us understanding but will also show us how to make it manifest in our lives."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      Greetings Beloved On This Beauty-Full Sun-Day. I pray that we all keep fresh in mind that today and every day is a day full of wonder. Each and every day is filled with blessings specially designed for you. Find a way to stay focused on those blessings so you will receive every one of them. As I focus on my many blessings this day I can not help but focus on my Native Ancestors and the many blessings they left for me and the world through their proverbs full of Light and Love. So on this magnificent day of the Sun I share with you some of my Native Ancestors enlightening proverbs.

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      NATIVE PROVERBS

      Don't chase knowledge, for it is like a deer it will run away from you. You have to let knowledge come to you.

      Native American Proverb

      Speak truth in humility to all people. Only then can you be a true man. (Sioux)

      With all things and in all things, we are relatives. (Sioux)

      Love one another and do not strive for another's undoing. (Seneca)

      We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. (Dakota)

      Each person is his own judge. (Pima)

      Do not judge your neighbor until you walk two moons in his moccasins. (Cheyenne)

      There is no death, only a change of worlds. (Duwamish)

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      I Follow The Direction Of SPIRIT
      That Comes To Me Through My Ancestors

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.
                                                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation