Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: essence of paradise

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2002
      Hi All,

      For clarity of second paragraph of previous note, the first sentence is discussing the possible need to subscribe individually to the Essence of Paradise Newsletter.  I hope that we can include the letter in our daily postings of Lovingpurelove group, and discuss this if the need arises.

      The rest of the paragraph and letter discusses my recommendation for your email options and opportunities here within our group.

      And...

      NEW SECTION WITHIN THE FILES.

      I have started a section called "Creations Gallery", a place to share your creativity.  So far, the sub-categories are:

      Graphic Arts
      Graphic Illusions (10 new entries)
      Poetry Corner
      Spiritual Writings
      Through the Lens, Photography

      I would like to build a joyful gallery here together.

      Blessings, Polly