Re: [lovingpurelove] Fwd: posting a book ad

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      Dear Constance,

      Thank you for sending us the information about the book written by William Thomas and the link to his cyberspace learning center.  Just from the brief information that I have read, he is truly seeking to teach others in a manner after my own heart.  It is WE who are engaging the world in love, peace, and harmony.  We who are actively doing our best to love and bless our brothers and sisters.

      I've added all the information that you sent us into the bookmark section of lovingpurelove yahoo group, under the subfolder of Recommended Books.

      The link is:

      and you will see the Book Name, Description, & the link to Learning Center site.

      Thank you for sharing this information about William Thomas.

      Love, Polly