May 2nd through May 8th

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002

      YELLOW SOLAR SEED Year TARGETS
      Power of FLOWERING Action of AWARENESS

      GREEN CENTRAL CASTLE of ENCHANTMENT
      Court of the Matrix: Synchronize Human
      Power of Magical Flight

      (Castle: fourth dimensional time structure; four wavespells of 52 kin; structural basis of Timeship Earth 2013)

      -MOON GENESIS-
      (Genesis: any origin point, new beginning; in the Dreamspell, genesis occurs at three different points--magnetic dragon, magnetic monkey, and magnetic moon--recapitulating ratio of involution 5:3::3:2)

      Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation(Eleventh Moon)

      (Moon: perpetual 28-day cycle; thirteen moons to a solar year)
      We use the power of this Moon to DISSOLVE.
      Our action is to RELEASE.
      We ask ourselves " How do I release and let go?"

      Week One: Knowledge Initiates View
      Claim Power of Prophecy

      White Wind Wavespell 18 (continues)
      Power of  Spirit

      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones)

      Spectral Moon 1 (5/2 Thursday)
      3 KAN (kan) Kin 224: Yellow Electric Seed
      Earth Family: Gateway Chakra: Muladhara(root) Clan: Fire

      I activate in order to target
      Bonding awareness
      I seal the input of flowering
      With the electric tone of service
      I am guided by the power of elegance

      Spectral Moon 2 (5/3 Friday)
      Harmonic 57: Resonant Store
      Remember Elegance of Attunement

      (harmonic: four cosmic root race cooperative time cell code; five time cells coded with one each of thirteen galactic tones create the 65 harmonics of the Book of Kin; in inverse relation to each other, 65 harmonics create the code of the Harmonic Index, occult partners and quartets)

      4 CHICCHAN (cheek chan) Kin 225: Red Self Existing Serpent
      Earth Family: Polar Chakra: Sahasrara(crown) Clan: Blood

      I define in order to survive
      Measuring instinct
      I seal the store of life force
      With the self-existing tone of form
      I am guided by the power of birth
      I am a polar kin-I convert the red galactic spectrum

      Spectral Moon 3 (5/4 Saturday)
      5 CIMI (kee mee) Kin 226: White Overtone World Bridger
      Earth Family: Cardinal  Chakra: Vissudha(throat) Clan:  Blood

      I empower in order to equalize
      Commanding opportunity
      I seal the store of death
      With the overtone tone of radiance
      I am guided by the power of timelessness

      Spectral Moon 4 (5/5 Sunday)
      6 MANIK (man eek) Kin 227: Blue Rhythmic Hand
      Earth Family: Core  Chakra: Anahata(heart) Clan: Blood

      I organize in order to know
      Balancing healing
      I seal the store of accomplishment
      With the rhythmic tone of equality
      I am guided by my own power doubled

      Spectral Moon 5 (5/6 Monday)
      7 LAMAT (la mat') Kin 228: Yellow Resonant Star
      Earth Family: Signal  Chakra: Manipura(solar plexus) Clan: Blood

      I channel in order to beautify
      Inspiring art
      I seal the store of elegance
      With the resonant tone of attunement
      I am guided by the power of universal fire

      Spectral Moon 6 (5/7 Tuesday)
      Harmonic 58: Spectral Process
      Formulate Free Will of Liberation
      8 MULUC (moo' look) Kin 229: Red Galactic Moon
      Earth Family: Gateway  Chakra: Muladhara(root)   Clan: Blood

      I harmonize in order to purify
      Modeling flow
      I seal the process of universal water
      With the galactic tone of integrity
      I am guided by the power of space

      Spectral Moon 7 (5/8 Wednesday)
      9 OC (oak) Kin 230: White Solar Dog
      Earth Family: Polar  Chakra: Sahasrara(crown)   Clan: Truth

      I pulse in order to love
      Realizing loyalty
      I seal the process of heart
      With the solar tone of intention
      I am guided by the power of death

      Dreamspell information courtesy of Roxene at the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People