10 Taurus The Angels of Moon Mysticism

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      MOONCHILD stationery by Lady Isis

      10 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Moon Mysticism

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Concario’

      Beloved,

      We teach about ‘the 28 stations of the moon and how these may have mental, emotional, or physical effects on the zone girdling the earth as well as on the physical world, and how practical use can be made of them. We explain the synthesis of the astrological mysticism of the moon.’

      "As above, so below".

      The physical moon is a physical embodiment of the Feminine, magnetic, emotional, receptive power.

      The moon stimulates the para-sympathetic nervous system and the Alpha brainwave states. As the amount of moonlight waxes and wanes during a lunar cycle, the human body temple experiences many fluctuations, such as in neuropeptide and hormonal functioning. The water in both the human body and on the earth body responds, for water is a physical manifestation of the Feminine, of receptivity,emotions and magnetism.

      Divine Providence has provided many angels and beings who work with both forces; the electric solar force and the magnetic lunar power.

      There are 28 Angel Groups for each of the 28 days of the moon cycle. We help the children of God to attune to these groups and the divine virtues that they represent, and use them to manifest ecstasy on earth.

      We are the angels who teach the sons and daughters of God to understand and access the beings and the teachings of the lunar power.

      As Earth absorbs the rays of Constellation Aquarius over the next 2000 years, the children of God are influenced intellectually with the Will of God. With our inspiration, it will be easier for the sons and daughters of God to intellectually understand the powerful emotional and intuitive energy fluctuations caused by lunar and cyclic rhythms on the human body.

      Using the intuitive and emotional vibrations of the moon, a son or daughter of God rides the emotional magnetic seas of divine virtues and supreme happiness each month.

      Here is one of our stories:

      Once upon a time there was a woman named Sharanne who was tired of the run around at work. For years she had done everything she could to be supportive of her co-workers, please the boss, be a good mom, make peace with her ex-husband and his wife, pay the bills, and keep up with the taxes.

      She just couldn’t do it anymore.

      So she sold the big house, took the profits and her savings, and moved out to a farm community in the Ozarks. She had a client-base that had been built up over the years that she felt she could rely on. She was going to live simply, rediscovering her ancient connection with the rhythms of universe and the earth, and create a small but adequate monthly pittance by subcontracting over the internet.

      After the move, she noticed the kids were spending more time in the fields and woods instead of glued to television. What was once considered abnormal hyperactive behavior in town became exuberant fun and rich creativity and imagination in the beautiful natural countryside and fresh air. She took Amy off Ritalin. Amy bloomed.

      She signed up for a home schooling course, sent by mail, from Calvert, and bonded with the children closer than ever before as they studied and learned together.

      This was definitely a major change for the better.

      The money was steady enough. She had time on her hands. Time was something she had never had before in her life. Time.

      She changed their diet.

      She got a great grain grinder out of a catalog and ordered organic grains by the 25 and 50 pound bags. She learned how to make unleavened bread and grow vegetables. She saved a lot of money on food bills. She and the children decided to go vegetarian and their weight slimmed down.

      Now they could honestly look farm animals in the eye without feeling guilty, and they took on a few, an old donkey for a pet and a couple of young goats to eat the weeds. They had a great time restoring an old shed to use as a barn. A few cats showed up and a dog, and the children were in heaven.

      Sharanne’s complexion improved and her hair grew longer. For the first time in her life, she began to feel pretty. She decided to get out of tight restricting fashionable pants and undergarments, ditch the uncomfortable shoes, and wear long feminine soft, comfortable flowing dresses. She loved going barefoot in warm weather. She took her grandmother’s gold chain and locket out of the jewelry box and wore it every day. When she looked in the mirror, she felt like a princess.

      With fresh air and exercise, her movements became graceful and strong.

      She began to realize how glorious it is to be a woman.

      Each night she watched the moon. She loved the night. She loved the crickets and the night birds.

      Days passed.

      Finally one night she had a dream. In it an angel appeared. He told her to keep a journal of her feelings and dreams and correlate them

      to moon cycles. He told her to watch for patterns.

      She felt inspired to purchase some books on astrology.

      She found out that when the moon was in the same sign as it was in her astrology chart at birth, that she had powerful prophetic dreams. She noticed that as the moon progressed through its different phases, through the different signs, that her feelings and dreams each month went through similar patterns. When the moon was in the sign of one of her major planets in her birth chart, her dreams corresponded to the planet's energy.

      As if by some preordained design, she began to meet other people who were, like herself, rediscovering new and ancient values and ways of living.

      She began to meet with others once a week for a dream circle. They shared their dreams and formed a deep emotional and intuitive bond. They studied and read about dreams and learned how the moon and their dream states danced together. They found that women and men had been meeting together for dream circles in many cultures since the prime beginning. Her group began to experience communication with the angels of the moon and of the dreamtime.

      Sharanne healed. Her emotional life now had a mystical rhythmic process inimitable to her. She felt timeless and ageless. She felt like forever. She felt as if she were dancing. She felt at one with the earth, with the mystery of life, and with the cosmos. She felt at one with her sisters and brothers.

      Her heart became a living temple of devotion to the sacredness of life and the mystery of creation. She experienced first hand that Universal Intelligence and Life pervaded everything. The children blossomed and were full of depth and happiness.

      She dreamed of a mysterious man, a kind, sensitive, and enlightened man who arrived in her life and loved her and the children. She smiled.

      The dream had come on a night when the moon was in the same sign and degree of Venus in her astrology chart and she dreamed it again when the moon was in the same sign as her natal moon.

      She and her dream circle friends got the house ready. She intuited that the fulfillment of this dream, too, was a foregone reality on the higher planes.

      It was only a matter of time for it to manifest.

      ***

      ‘C-O-N-C-A-R-I-O’

      C…We enliven and spiritualize matter by the word

      *

      O…to create happy, successful circumstances in life

      *

      N… as unassailable protected masters

      *

      C…who impregnate emotions with divine virtues.

      *

      A…Using artistic and expressive talents, eloquence, and the language of symbols

      *

      R…acting as free spirits ingeniously and mentally perfect,

      *

      I…we enliven and revivify in accordance with the divine blueprint of karma

      *

      O…with an impeccable sense of divine justice, right and wrong.’

      ******

      The melody of our name is the musical notes of D,C,A,D,G,C,G, and C.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 28 groups of the Angels of the Moon Sphere can be found on the websites that archive past angel messages.  Check below in the footnote section.  These angel groups will be sent out, one each day for each day of the 28 day moon cycle during the sign of Cancer, if not before.

      Today is the 17th day of a 28 day moon cycle and the Moon Angel Group for today is:

      The 17th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of IMMEDIATE Protection

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Emzhom’

      Beloved,

      When danger is imminent, the body’s adrenal glands produce chemicals that enter the bloodstream to enable the body to perform feats of survival. By taking this heightened state of energy and directing it to the feelings of the divine virtues, a child of God can avert any disaster.

      These powerful feelings are used to bind, or ban, any harmful negative force in a way that is for the highest good of all concerned.

      By mastering the steps of emotional consciousness of the first sixteen days of the 28-day moon cycle, a child of God is capable of producing enough magnetic attraction through feeling to attract an unstoppable force to neutralize any harmful reality. When called upon, we help with this process in such powerful ways that words can hardly describe.

      Feelings are the magnetic force that attract change in physical reality.

      By mastering feelings, a child of God masters change on the earth.

      It is the will of Divine Providence that heaven manifests on earth.

      We encourage the children of God to meditate on the virtues of our name, ‘Emzhom’ every 17th day of the 28-day moon cycle.

      Then, if any being, person, or thing uses free will to cause harm at any time, the individual will and feelings of the intended victim, or someone who is praying for the intended victim, can become one with the will and feelings of Divine Providence, and bring about immediate relief. This skill is for the mature person who understands the oneness of all life only to use, and then only in real and immediate danger.

      We teach the particular meditations to produce feelings by which ‘ any enemy can be destroyed at once, thieves are checked on their escape, attackers are rendered stiff and lifeless at an instant.’

      ‘Further, the most furious beast rendered harmless, whether in the air, on land or in the water.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-O-M

      E…We teach control of the feelings of all other beings, through mastery of the divine virtue of omnipresence.

      *

      M…We teach the power of feelings, and thereby the mastery of magnetism.

      *

      Z…We teach how to immediately transfer ideas to others.

      *

      H…We inspire the children of God with the correct divine virtues to invoke and meditate on in any situation. We do this to those who are familiar with the divine virtues through prior meditations with the letters and divine virtues of the ancient language.

      *

      O…We teach how to always feel contentment and poise, through perfect attunement with Divine Justice.

      *

      M…We inspire the children of God to develop their feelings so powerfully, that complete mastery over change in the feeling and material world is successfully attained.’

      ********

      In times of real and immediate danger, we inspire mature people to direct their adrenal energy into awareness of feeling the divine virtues. We inspire them with the feelings of the divine virtues that ban any negative being and render them harmless.

      On the 17th day of every 28-day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of the earth with knowledge of dangers that must be avoided combined with positive feelings and intent that bind these dangers so that the harmony of heaven on earth is maintained for the children of God.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      *

      ECSTASY

      Recommended book: The Woman’s Book of Dreams, Dreaming as a Spiritual Practice, by Connie Cockrell Kaplan. Beyond Words Publishing 1-800-284-9673. ISBN 1-58270-008-7

      *

      The First Law

      *

      The Law of One

      *

      In order to facilitate remembrance of The Law of One, which protects everyone in all situations, it is recommended to

      memorize it so well that you can say it in your dreams.

      *

      Be sure to think about each line of this law until you feel that you understand it. If you need to reword it slightly in order to resonate with it better, this is recommended as long as the original meaning is kept intact.

      *

      For instance, a Christian might say, "One with the Christ." A Muslim " One with Allah, or one with Mohammed." A Buddhist,"One with Buddha", etc….If you wish to replace the word ‘omniscient’ with ‘all-knowing’, ‘’omnipresent’ with ‘everywhere present’, and ‘omnipotent’ with ‘all-powerful’, the meaning stays the same. I have found over the years that I change the wording slightly every now and then to reflect my present state of understanding of it.

      *****

      ****

      THE LAW OF ONE:

      *

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and all loving],

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here and now, as well as through all space and time.

      I am deeply grateful that this is happening.

      So be it.

      Amen.

      *********

      Feelings.

      *

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. Feelings change when they are felt. Negative ones process toward healing and positive ones get more positive. Rapid Eye Movement or REM is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming.

      *

      Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, don’t pay attention to it.

      *

      Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally. Emotions are magnetic energy, the Divine Feminine, and attract realities into physical manifestation. To heal our physical world, we must heal our emotions. Bypassing, denying, or suppressing feelings makes them go underground into the subconscious and the tissues of the body store them as tension. Even though painful feelings are unconscious at this stage, they still magnetically attract. In their unconscious state, it is difficult to heal them, which is why it is so important to process them by letting them flow and be felt, and thereby change, when they spontaneously come up.

      *

      If you feel good, enjoy the feelings. Only process negative feelings when they spontaneously come up on their own.

      *

      This is a major paradigm shift for our culture and times. To acknowledge feelings with unconditional all encompassing love, to feel them without acting out destructively, and to understand that their nature is to stay pure and healthy by flowing, like water; is to finally understand and embrace the Divine Feminine Magnetic Nature that gives birth to heaven on earth.

      *

      In cases where the negative feelings are overwhelming, a special session of finding the original wounding event and reliving it to process all the emotions may be necessary. Email for more information.

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consciousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given, please refer to previous messages in which they are. Also refer to 12 Aquarius, The Angels of ‘Hatuny’, also known as The Angels of The Cosmic Language.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" [soft A, as in ahhhhh], which is the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment. It is customary to "speak" the letter silently in the mind, instead of outloud, for the purpose of meditation.

      *

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you. Imagine a tiny sun, in the color of the virtue, shining from the part of the body that represents the element of the virtue, in this case, in the lungs, shining forth, filling the whole body.

      *

      Fire letters are a sun in the cranial sphere.

      Air letters are a sun in the lungs.

      Water letters are a sun in the abdomen.

      Earth letters are a sun in the leg region.

      *

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      *

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, the light blue sun shining from the lungs.

      *

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter A, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      *

      Hear the musical note inwardly, in this case G.

      *

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      *

      Now add to this a strong imagined sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease, filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      *

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      *
      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      ******

      Thanks.

      **********

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@...
      or go to:

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelearly.htm
      Look for The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox on the menu on the right side (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Eye Movement Exercise

      The Twenty Eight Days

      and other things),

      and click on it to open

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm
      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days", newly arranged into one page.

      *
      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:
      *

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      *

      *

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the messages archived according to groups, and other features, such as a chat.

      *****

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      *

      http://antoinecarre.com/tree/wheel.gif

      This site is excellent for studying tarot, the Tree of Life

      *

      http://www.rainbowbridgecoalition.org
      Rainbow Bridge Coalition and The Rainbow Councils of Light. Providing
      a bridge for multi-dimensional realities, throughout time and space
      and beyond, that speak to our personal and collective awakening into
      being All That We Are. Here. Now.

      *

      http://www.thegatherer.com/

      *

      www.soldans.com

      *

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      *

      www.TerrAscension.com

      *

      www.water-consciousness.com

      *

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      *

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      *

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      *

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      *

      To JOIN the Dove egroup, for economic and political updates, simply send an email to:
      doveofo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      And REPLY to Yahoo's request for confirmation.

      Read these intuitively, and check previous Dove messages at Yahoo for background information to get the larger picture.

      Or go to

      www.fourwinds10.com for previous and current Dove messages. This site also has THE ORIGINAL Nesara document that gives a good idea of the coming changes that return us to Constitutional Law, sovereignity, and metals backed currency.

      *

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      *

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      *

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      *

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      *

      ****

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      T.O.T.A.L.

      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/

      New pages up . . .

      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      1) Affirm always with every breath & thought

      The Divine Perfection of All

      2) Using The Law of Vibration

      To Manifest Your Vision

      3) The Compass

      4) Living in an Alpha World

      5) Break on through to the Other Side

      "Blow Your Mind"

      6) Now is the time to heal

      The Planetary Wounds

      Lady Isis

      Subscribe to The Circle Of Light

      my daily newsletter, write to:

      TheCircleOfLight-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and put

      subscribe in the subject line.

      *

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      ******

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      *****************************

      WATER-ORACLE TRAINING

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-mail:

      lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium

      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at
      mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      *

      Note: For information on converting toxic [including heavy metals] organic waste to safe longlasting building materials and clean water ON SITE at modest cost, contact

      gwenwagner@... This product has been thoroughly and scientifically tested. Perfect for sewage treatment.

      *
      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      *

      Note: If your subscription to Angel Messages ever gets interrupted, please resubscribe immediately. This only happens rarely, but is possible for a number of reasons. Some email spam filters are not very smart and may block these messages.

      *

      From

      http://www.langalist.com/plus/address.htm

      We've found a service called Postini, which does the filtering for us. However instead of just filtering the mail and sending a bounce message, it allows our users to view the mail that was filtered and then decide whether or not to accept it. In the time I've spent researching these services, both server side and outsourcing, this is the only one that allows the users to control the level of filtering, or simply turn it off completely. It might be something that some of your readers may want to check out at

      http://www.postini.com . Oh, the other plus to this is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. --- Matt Whitenack

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.