Re: Current events

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2002
      Dear Mike,

      It's wonderful to hear from you and thank you for the compliments. I
      do hope you and the others involved here are spending time with
      Cynthia's messages and also utilizing the files here.

      As for the "Life Teachings of the Masters of the Far East", by Baird
      Spalding, yes, I have copies of all five volumes. I will read the
      passages you suggest, and get back with you.

      I agree that we are experiencing a grand evolution of consciousness,
      together, and our own magic is in the air. I can't think of a better
      way of saying what is happening in my life, and I feel more and more
      that I am helping others in finding the light of their own being and
      GodSelf.

      May the blessings continue.

      With love, Polly