Fw: LIVE Internet Broadcast: Monday, April 29th - Richard Gordon

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2002
      "The Great Shift with Fred Sterling"
      LIVE Internet Broadcast - Where the World Comes to Heal
      www.kirael.com

      Aloha, Lightworkers!

      Please join us on Monday, April 29, beginning at 4:00 p.m. Hawaii
      Time (7:00
      p.m. PDT; 8:00 p.m. MDT; 9:00 p.m. CDT; 10:00 p.m. EDT) as Rev. Fred
      Sterling welcomes, special guest, Richard Gordon from Quantum Touch
      Healing
      to create a collective consciousness of love and healing.

      Call in with your questions: toll free 1-800-390-1886

      If you were not able to join us last week, April 22, on the
      broadcast, the
      first hour began with such beautiful long-distance healings. The
      healing
      energy created by a collective consciousness of guides, angels,
      masters and
      those joining us on the Earth plane was incredibly LIGHT and LOVE.
      Not only
      do those as healees receiving these energies begin to heal, those
      who are
      participating as healers do too!

      Our first healee, receiving his third healing, was Douglas from New
      York,
      who is noticing a marked improvement in his energy and a shrinkage
      of the
      size of his brain tumor. He is also having energy into his feet for
      the
      first time in a long time. He shared that he is able to tap into the
      energies between healings and receives assistance from the ACYV
      (visit
      www.kirael.com for more information) club in between.

      Our next healee was Nancy from North Carolina requesting healing of
      her
      rheumatoid arthritis in her hands, osteoarthritis in her spine, as
      well as
      digestive problems. After the healings, Nancy reports feeling so
      full of
      energy and less pain.

      Next, we had Ja-Mer from Oregon, who is intending to heal arthritis
      created
      from an accident in her neck, spine and back. Ja-Mer reports that
      she has
      noticed that the knots in her shoulders have softened and that area
      is
      becoming larger with each healing.

      And our last healing was with Sarita from New York, receiving her
      second
      healing, who had contracted herpes zoster and in much pain and
      unable to
      sleep. Sarita reports that the healing has allowed her to return to
      a normal
      night's sleep and the pain of shingles is subsiding.

      If you missed participating in these healings, we invite you to go
      to the
      archives at
      http://www.kirael.com/radio/archives.html and choose the setting
      most
      appropriate for your computer setup to capture this experience!

      We look forward to having you join us this week, April 29, when our
      guest
      will be Richard Gordon from Quantum Touch Healing.
      www.quantumtouch.com.
      Richard Gordon is recognized as one of the pioneers in the field of
      energy
      healing. His first book, Your Healing Hands: The Polarity
      Experience, is a
      best seller that has been translated into nine languages and is a
      classic
      guide to energy work. Today, as the founder of Quantum-touch,
      Richard is an
      internationally acclaimed speaker at conferences, medical centers,
      chiropractic colleges, and holistic health institutes. Mr. Gordon
      has been
      on the faculty at Heartwood Institute and The Holistic Health
      Institute. His
      most recent book Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal, shares tools that
      truly
      allows everyone to become a healer.

      For more information: http://www.kirael.com/radio/index.html
      To connect to the broadcast:
      http://www.kirael.com/radio/broadcast.html

      Program Archives at: http://www.kirael.com/radio/archives.html

      To request a long distance healing on the program, please email Rev.
      Carol
      at <theshift@...>

      ---