8 Taurus The Angels of Mystical Writing

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2002

      8 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Mystical Writing

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Jajaregi’

      Beloved,

      We specialize in writings of mysticism and sacred teachings. Sons and daughters of God who write about Truth and Wisdom are inspired by us.

      ‘We know very well how to inspire the mystic so that he is able to reproduce occult powers, effect, laws etc. in the form of novels. Many mystics who have published novels dealing with mysticism have been inspired by us without having been aware of it.’

      The letter J is one of the most wonderful letters of the ancient language. It represents the divine virtue of all-embracing love. The letter A that follows it represents the virtue of infinite wisdom and enlightenment. Notice that J-A is repeated twice in the beginning of our name. Our intent is to inspire the sons and daughters of God to write of the infinite all embracing love of Divine Consciousness so that infinite wisdom and enlightenment brings the independence and freedom that comes from following inner guidance to all. Freedom and independence, which is the divine virtue of following one’s inner guidance, free from any outside constraints, is represented by the letter R.

      Independence and freedom to follow inner guidance is the birthright of all beings in God’s creation. This virtue of omnipresence is represented by the letter E of our name.

      Because mistakes have been made prior to enlightenment by all beings, and the law of Cause and Effect requires that each being reaps what they have sown, the Divine Virtue of Grace and Mercy allows the negative effects of mistakes to be lessened as much as possible. As each child of God purifies and uplifts their will, thought, feelings, and actions, the vibratory level of their entire manifest being increases and gets lighter. They are lifted above the lower vibrations of the past. When the time comes to reap the seeds of the mistakes of the past, lower frequency karmic returns bounce off the higher energy field, making only the slightest effect if any at all.

      By making available teachings on higher truth through many avenues, including the writing of mystical novels and literary pieces, many a person is uplifted so that the virtue of Divine Grace and Mercy is set into effect. The Virtue of Grace and Mercy is represented by the letter G of our name.

      When through all encompassing love, wisdom, inner guidance, and grace the laws of Cause and Effect are learned and mastered, heaven manifests on earth. The virtue of Cause and Effect are represented by the final letter I of our name.

      "Love, true pure refined love, conquers all."

      "God is love."

      ‘J-A-J-A-R-E-G-I

      J…Highest pure refined love

      *

      A…is expressed through purity of ideas and cognition of

      Illumination-knowledge of the enlightened mind

      *

      J…articulating the mysteries of love’s magic.

      *

      A…Eloquence, poetic talent, control over the language of symbols

      *

      R…and expanding mental capacity allow rapid grasp and

      facile articulation in words of any knowledge,

      *

      E…yielding the uncanny ability to intensify ideas "larger than life,"

      In order to unite ordinary with universal consciousness.

      *

      G…The outcome is to bless humanity with divine grace and mercy

      I…and understanding of karma.’

      *******

      The melody of our name is G sharp, G, G sharp, G, C, D, F, and G.

      MEDITATION

      Take your time. This is a gift to yourself and the universe.

      J… Meditate on the highest, all embracing love. Imagine rapture and ecstasy in its highest form.

      Imagine a dark opal light, twinkling with many colors, filling all space inside your body and awareness and all space in the outer universe.

      This divine virtue is the water element of emotion, so feel a sense of coolness, like water.

      Hear the angels singing the note of G sharp and imagine that you are singing with them.

      Feel this especially in your midriff area of the body.

      *

      A… Meditate on wisdom, enlightenment, and the purity of all original ideas in existence.

      Imagine sky blue light filling all space and time, inside of you and outside of you.

      This divine virtue is the air element of mind and intellect so feel relaxed and at ease.

      Hear the angels singing the note of G. Sing with them in your imagination or out loud.

      Feel this in your lungs.

      *

      J… Meditate on all-encompassing love.

      Imagine dark opal light.

      Feel coolness everywhere.

      Hear angels singing G sharp.

      Center this energy in your midriff.

      *

      A...Imagine sky blue light.

      Feel ease.

      Hear the angels singing in the note of G.

      Meditate on wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas.

      Center this energy in your lungs.

      *

      R… Meditate on independence and freedom to follow inner guidance. In each moment each of us has the ability to attune intuitively to WHAT IS BEST to will, think, feel, and do, and we have the volition to chose to do this.

      Imagine a golden light filling all of space and time.

      Hear the angels singing the note of C. Sing with them.

      Feel this especially in your solar plexus.

      *

      E… Meditate on the omnipresence of God. On Universal Consciousness.

      Imagine a deep violet light.

      This divine virtue is the akashic element, which is the element of consciousn-penetrating-all. Feel your consciousness penetrating all.

      Hear the angels singing the note of D.

      Center this energy in your solar plexus and in your whole spine.

      *

      G… Meditate on Grace and Mercy filling all of space and time.

      Imagine emerald green light everywhere.

      This virtue is the water element of feeling, so feel grace and mercy as refreshing flowing coolness.

      Hear the angels singing in the note of F.

      See Grace and Mercy flowing into the past, the present, and the future. See it everywhere.

      Feel this in your left eye.

      *

      I… Meditate on Cause and Effect. Meditate on conscience and memory, and the awareness that thoughts and feelings create reality.

      Imagine a white light filled with sparkling jewel colors of the rainbow filling the microcosm and the macrocosm.

      Feel a sense of gravity and weight.

      Hear the angels singing in the note of G.

      Feel this in your left kidney all the way down to your feet.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The First Law

      *

      The Law of One

      In order to facilitate remembrance of The Law of One, which protects everyone in all situations, it is recommended to

      memorize it so well that you can say it in your dreams.

      Be sure to think about each line of this law until you feel that you understand it. If you need to reword it slightly in order to resonate with it better, this is recommended as long as the original meaning is kept intact.

      For instance, a Christian might say, "One with the Christ." A Muslim " One with Allah, or one with Mohammed." A Buddhist,"One with Buddha", etc….If you wish to replace the word ‘omniscient’ with ‘all-knowing’, ‘’omnipresent’ with ‘everywhere present’, and ‘omnipotent’ with ‘all-powerful’, the meaning stays the same. I have found over the years that I change the wording slightly every now and then to reflect my present state of understanding of it.

      *****

      ****

      THE LAW OF ONE:

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and all loving],

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here and now, as well as through all space and time.

      I am deeply grateful that this is happening.

      So be it.

      Amen.

      *********

      Feelings.

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. Feelings change when they are felt. Negative ones process toward healing and positive ones get more positive. Rapid Eye Movement or REM is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming.

      *

      Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, don’t pay attention to it.

      *

      Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally. Emotions are magnetic energy, the Divine Feminine, and attract realities into physical manifestation. To heal our physical world, we must heal our emotions. Bypassing, denying, or suppressing feelings makes them go underground into the subconscious and the tissues of the body store them as tension. Even though painful feelings are unconscious at this stage, they still magnetically attract. In their unconscious state, it is difficult to heal them, which is why it is so important to process them by letting them flow and be felt, and thereby change, when they spontaneously come up.

      *

      If you feel good, enjoy the feelings. Only process negative feelings when they spontaneously come up on their own.

      *

      This is a major paradigm shift for our culture and times. To acknowledge feelings with unconditional all encompassing love, to feel them without acting out destructively, and to understand that their nature is to stay pure and healthy by flowing, like water; is to finally understand and embrace the Divine Feminine Magnetic Nature that gives birth to heaven on earth.

      *

      In cases where the negative feelings are overwhelming, a special session of finding the original wounding event and reliving it to process all the emotions may be necessary. Email for more information.

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consciousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given, please refer to previous messages in which they are. Also refer to 12 Aquarius, The Angels of ‘Hatuny’, also known as The Angels of The Cosmic Language.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" [soft A, as in ahhhhh], which is the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment. It is customary to "speak" the letter silently in the mind, instead of outloud, for the purpose of meditation.

      *

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you. Imagine a tiny sun, in the color of the virtue, shining from the part of the body that represents the element of the virtue, in this case, in the lungs, shining forth, filling the whole body.

      *

      Fire letters are a sun in the cranial sphere.

      Air letters are a sun in the lungs.

      Water letters are a sun in the abdomen.

      Earth letters are a sun in the leg region.

      *

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      *

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, the light blue sun shining from the lungs.

      *

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter A, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      *

      Hear the musical note inwardly, in this case G.

      *

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      *

      Now add to this a strong imagined sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease, filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      *

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      *
      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      ******

      Thanks.

      **********

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@...
      or go to:

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelearly.htm
      Look for The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox on the menu on the right side (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Eye Movement Exercise

      The Twenty Eight Days

      and other things),

      and click on it to open

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm
      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days", newly arranged into one page.

      *
      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:
      *

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      *

      *

      Here is an invitation from Polly at the lovingpurelove website that gives more options with receiving the angel messages:

      Dear Spiritus Sanctus Readers,

      I am making a suggestion that you join the lovingpurelove,

      Currently I am making tabled indexes for each zodiac group and putting hotlinks directly to the messages!

      Everyone that is signed up for "individual mail" receives the messages with the graphics and music if their email server allows it, no different than what you have been receiving directly from Spiritus.

      The lovingpurelove group is for everyone to use. There are many ways that we may interact together through the site.

      Another benefit is that I am in personal contact with Cynthia, and if the daily angel messages are ever unexpectedly interrupted because her computer is not working, I will have information to send to the group explaining what is happening and what to expect.

      All members may upload bookmarks of websites, upload files of your angel guides if you wish, archive files of important information, personal photos, music files, and whatever else we deem important can be initiated.

      You may choose to receive a "daily digest" or select "no mail" and read the messages directly from the yahoo site. This is helpful for those of you have problems in receiving email from time to time.

      The angels have inspired the lovingpurelove group as a wonderful distribution site. It is a place to work together in love, joy, and harmony.

      You can re-join the mailing list through subscribing to lovingpurelove and help build the archives with all things creative and good.

      Simply email Cynthia at

      OR you can subscribe to the lovingpurelove group, choose the no mail option, and remain subscribed with Spiritus Sanctus and just use the lovingpurelove site for the angel message archives, access to the daily messages on the web, and the other features!

      Either way, I hope that the lovingpurelove site will be a blessing to you!

      Lovingly, Polly

      Lovingpurelove webmaster and moderator

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      *****

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      *

      http://antoinecarre.com/tree/wheel.gif

      This site is excellent for studying tarot, the Tree of Life

      *

      http://www.rainbowbridgecoalition.org
      Rainbow Bridge Coalition and The Rainbow Councils of Light. Providing
      a bridge for multi-dimensional realities, throughout time and space
      and beyond, that speak to our personal and collective awakening into
      being All That We Are. Here. Now.

      *

      http://www.thegatherer.com/

      *

      www.soldans.com

      *

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      *

      www.TerrAscension.com

      *

      www.water-consciousness.com

      *

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      *

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      *

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      *

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      *

      To JOIN the Dove egroup, for economic and political updates, simply send an email to:
      doveofo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      And REPLY to Yahoo's request for confirmation.

      Read these intuitively, and check previous Dove messages at Yahoo for background information to get the larger picture.

      Or go to

      www.fourwinds10.com for previous and current Dove messages. This site also has THE ORIGINAL Nesara document that gives a good idea of the coming changes that return us to Constitutional Law, sovereignity, and metals backed currency.

      *

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      *

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      *

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      *

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      *

      ****

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      T.O.T.A.L.

      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/

      New pages up . . .

      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      1) Affirm always with every breath & thought

      The Divine Perfection of All

      2) Using The Law of Vibration

      To Manifest Your Vision

      3) The Compass

      4) Living in an Alpha World

      5) Break on through to the Other Side

      "Blow Your Mind"

      6) Now is the time to heal

      The Planetary Wounds

      Lady Isis

      Subscribe to The Circle Of Light

      my daily newsletter, write to:

      TheCircleOfLight-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and put

      subscribe in the subject line.

      *

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      ******

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      *****************************

      WATER-ORACLE TRAINING

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-mail:

      lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium

      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at
      mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      *

      Note: For information on converting toxic [including heavy metals] organic waste to safe longlasting building materials and clean water ON SITE at modest cost, contact

      gwenwagner@... This product has been thoroughly and scientifically tested. Perfect for sewage treatment.

      *
      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      *

      Note: If your subscription to Angel Messages ever gets interrupted, please resubscribe immediately. This only happens rarely, but is possible for a number of reasons. Some email spam filters are not very smart and may block these messages.

      *

      From

      http://www.langalist.com/plus/address.htm

      We've found a service called Postini, which does the filtering for us. However instead of just filtering the mail and sending a bounce message, it allows our users to view the mail that was filtered and then decide whether or not to accept it. In the time I've spent researching these services, both server side and outsourcing, this is the only one that allows the users to control the level of filtering, or simply turn it off completely. It might be something that some of your readers may want to check out at

      http://www.postini.com . Oh, the other plus to this is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. --- Matt Whitenack

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.