Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Fw: A free book awaits you - a gift of Soul Transcendence

  • Carol Pippin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2002
      Hello,
      I would love to receive your free book, and thank you very much.
      Carol Pippin

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2002
        Thanking you in advance for the book, I remain
                            Shirley I. Ponto
                            1806 Shadyside Drive
                            Cadillac, MI   49601-1634

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2002
          Hi... I forgot to tell you my address for the book!
          It's Carol Pippin
          8111 W. Wacker Road, Unit 39
          Peoria, Az. 85381

          Thank you again for sending this to me. It is greatly appreciated.
          Sincerely,
          Carol