<<lovingpurelove >> ALERT!!!!!!Re: Notify about using the e-mail account.

  • Susan Manning
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
      Hello All,
      Yes, this is not only going around Yahoo, I work in a large corporation
      and it hit here also. I called the help desk and they 'took' the email
      to do the research they needed to do, but it does look like something
      one might want to attend to right away...boy, these people are getting
      sneakier and sneakier, aren't they!?!!

      Do not be surprized if it is from an address that you know; this one
      came from what looked like an address within the company...

      Special blessings of protection to all of us and our communication
      tools!!!

      Much love, Susan

      >>> spiritus@... 3/3/2004 8:30:40 PM >>>
      ....this just in, passing it on just in case....Cynthia
      .

      latest VIRUS going around looks something like the below post. Alot of
      people reporting it is from Yahoo .... it is NOT.

      do not DO NOT under any circumstances, OPEN THE ATTACHMENT

      IT IS A VIRUS

      I got this three times today, plus one saying is from infionline staff
      .... using the last part of my email

      it looks real. IT IS NOT

      DO NOT OPEN