Weekly Shaman Reading 8 March 2004 - 14 March 2004

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004

      Machu Picchu Mists originally shared by Judy 3 Jan 2004

      Music playing is: Come Sail Away

      THIS WEEKS READING
      On my Day of Silence and Communion with God 29 February 2004
      with the sounds of ULURU playing in the background

       Key Words from the Dolphins for the Week

      "En Dolphins" -  Riding the Waves - No Boundaries - Jumping For Joy
      Interspecies Relationships - Magic - Sensitivity - Vision - Radical Trust - Secret Equipment - No Boundaries

      FOLLOWING YOUR PATH – 7 CARDS

      Each card in represents a day of the week starting with Monday and continuing for one week. Each card will provide insight, information, or direction for the particular day the card has been drawn. The knowledge you gain from the Readings will provide guidance in planning your workweek, your personal life, or your spiritual growth.

      In choosing the cards I ask that the Spirit of the Shamans, Dolphins, Uluru and the Dreamtime together with the Rainbow Serpent, guide and give the cards that will be right for each of us as we move through our week.

      BLUE LUNAR STORM

      I POLARIZE IN ORDER TO CATALYSE
      STABILIZING ENERGY
      I SEAL THE MATRIX OF SELF GENERATION
      WITH THE LUNAR TONE OF CHALLENGE
      I AM GUIDED BY THE POWER OF MAGIC

      Monday 8 March 2004

      BEAR

      Bear - South West  - MASCULINE - Fire

      I am bear I am curious and reflective. Rummaging around the forest floor, my long powerful claws work away at the newly fallen tree. As my curious tongue works its way along the coarse bark I find sweet tasting sap, the truth of life in the tree. I digest the experience fully, enjoying the "NOW" of the moment. I am alert but unmoved by what goes on around me. In fact, a large portion of my living is spent in the dream lodge of introspection, where quiet peaceful relaxation brings rejuvenation. I possess abundant supply for my time of slumber - the supply exists in me before demand occurs. I am very powerful and solidly convincing.

      I am healing and intuitive knowing. I am curious and reflective. By letting me lumber into your life today, you are accepting the dynamic power of my medicine. Taste life, sample its diversity. And when the hour comes for you to rest, enter the dreamtime complete with all you need to sustain yourself. You may need to spend more time in contemplation and meditation; My medicine is in a place of perfect balance and harmony. Survey your surroundings, mentally and physically....this will bring the answers you seek.

      Tuesday 9 March 2004

      CORN

      Feminine – North – Venus – Earth

      I am corn. I am blessed Blue corn offering. I am the structure of your life. Combined with Beans and Squash, we are the life force. I will protect you through the winter of hard times. Success is yours through your hard work, which prepares you for very opportunity and possibility. In these changing times, I am an essential requirement of life that sustains you. I am abundance and energy
      Wednesday 10 March 2004

      WOLF

      Wolf – North/East – Masculine – Water

      I am Wolf. I lead the way. I am knower and teacher of much wisdom. I hold a key to the heart. I am loyalty and love; through many perceive only my aggressive nature. I the Wolf, mate for life – you can count my staying power in this tumultuous world. I am fierce and loving protector. My senses are keen and in intellect calculating. I possess instincts beyond the ordinary and I am able to search out that which I pursue. I seek and I find. I am alert to the inner wisdom of all my relations.

      I am your pathfinder. I lead the way. I have slipped into your affairs to become your tutor … to help you survive. If you will listen with the highly developed sense of the Wolf, you will be 100 times more sensitive than those around you. Everything around you, the plants, tress, rocks, wind, and weather … are all your teachers. My companionship symbolizes the loyalty that is Wolf … I am setting the stage for your long – term relationships in your life, either in your career or in your home
      Thursday 11 March 2004

      ROSE

      Feminine – East – Venus – Fire

      I am Rose. I am beauty. If life seems too fast, slow down and smell the beauty. Take some time fro yourself. Feed your Spirit. A short journey into Nature can calm, centre and revitalize you. Look into the beauty in all that surrounds you, in all your relations. To enjoy my beauty, you must deal with my thorns, but beware they are sharp. I am Joy. I am sorrow. Open up and let go of your emotions
      Friday 12 March 2004

      CORN PLANTING MOON

      Gemini – Pots – Child

      I am corn-planting Moon. I am a place of beginnings. I am a place of beginnings. I am the germination of ideas. The Corn – Maiden comes as a symbol of food for “The  people” Honor her. I am germination. Under my light you are called to begin anew. To sharpen your communication skills, to get along better with all your relations including siblings. Energy increases during this time; let your ideas germinate and grow, let yourself smile at the progress.
      PLUS

      ELK

      Elk – North – Masculine – Fire

      I am Elk. I run the distance with stamina and strength. I feel my powerful legs carry me steadily away from my enemies and danger. My ability to survive is based in pacing myself- using no unnecessary movement. My fiery jealousy rears its rack when confronted with completion, but my love is deep and powerful, emanating from a pure heart. I prefer the company of my own gender when not mating. My loyalty is fierce but gentle.

      I am capable of great accomplishment. I am gratitude. I am majesty and beauty.

      I run the distance with stamina and strength. If I have loped into your life today, I am reminding you to “pace” yourself. Are you taking proper care of your physical body and your spiritual needs? You can accomplish much from the strength of purpose deep in your heart, but not if you are “unwell” or “burned out”.

      My medicine for you is an indication that you need to re-establish your connection to your own feminine or masculine nature. Do you need to develop more power or more gentleness? Perhaps you are jealous or envious… or are you on the receiving end of these energy sapping emotions. The need here is to go within, find the piece of the puzzle that provides answers to the riddle. Once found, release it, let it go, allowing unconditional love to flow freely in your experience. I am majesty and beauty
      Saturday 13 March 2004

      BEAR (TWICE THIS WEEK)

[...]

      Sunday 14 March 2004

      BADGER

      Badger – West – Feminine –Fire

      I am Badger. I am assertive. My teeth are sharp and barred – don’t expect me to back down! I fight for what I want and I usually get it. I may be difficult if you cross me, but my care and custody of that which I defend is strong and assertive. I clearly define the lines of conflict and power struggles. I am quick to express my feelings, especially if I feel threatened or cornered. My judgments are keen and swift. I am assertive. If I burst into your day, you’d better take me seriously. I fight for my rights and so should you. You may need to defend the principles you say you believe in …. Be prepared to stand up for what you say you believe. It is time to “walk your talk”. In addition, you may need to get your feelings out … cry, blow your top, bare your teeth … you will feel better once you let go. Now turn your anger into passion for the work at hand. Badger digs to the root. Badger medicine says, digest the root, get to the bottom of things, and assimilate everything you need to know for healing.

      RA RA MA TI RA TI RA MA
      Everything Sacred is Blessed - Everything Blessed is Sacred
      OM MANI PADME HUM

      (OM-White-Wisdom/ MA - Green-Compassion/ NI-Yellow-Physical - Body speech and Mind/ PAD - Blue- Equality/ ME - Red- Red Happiness/ HUM-Black- Kind and Compassionate Heart with sincerity)

      AIE YEE YE YUM

      The Shaman Wisdom Cards are tools for your journey towards being in touch for your journey towards being in touch with the Inner Spirit, The One within. They are based on the North American Indian Tradition, wisdom and religion. Use the cards with great respect and they will provide you with valuable assistance in your daily walk in both worlds, Spiritual and Physical.

      Native American Shaman use plants, animals, minerals and other objects as allies, helpers and guardians in their work. You will find that these cards act as guides, showing you the way to your inner truth and leading you on your sacred path to inner knowledge and personal wisdom. They will be your reminders of Mother Earth and Father Sky, of the balance we must achieve and maintain in order to heal, of the love we must have and share in our life and work. They are symbols of life and the worlds around and within us. Use them to develop your own medicine, your own power. Let them help you make decisions. Allow them to guide you in the best direction. Permit them to council you in your choices. Listen to what they tell you and remember what they teach you.

      The Term “All My relations” is used by the Native Americans to tell of the interconnected belief that they hold of nature. Everything and everyone is related as brother, sister, father, mother. These cards are more than representations of your relations. THEY are your relations. Thank the cards for the message they give you: use the cards with respect; cherish the cards. Become the Cards. Its your DANCE

      ASPECTS

      The Native Americans believe that all in Nature is connected and interconnected. This relationship with all that is gives significance and symbolism to everything. Every action is deliberate, every deed a conscious act. Everything has intention and purpose.

      While the cards appear normal or inverted, showing only two aspects, the Shaman Wisdom Cards have many aspects that must be considered when interpreting and understanding their essence, meanings and messages. Because everything is related, these cards connect to one another and to you. We are all brothers and sisters in this life.

      The Moon Tribes, The animal Sisters, The plant Clans, the tree brothers, the sacred Stone Societies, and the Seven Great Directions all have elemental aspects that should be considered when interpreting arrays.

      EARTH: (Rock) Stable, secure, home, confining, physical, attainment, achievement, abundance and dependability.

      AIR: (Green) Gentle, mild, clear, knowledge, mind, uplifting, exhilarating, freedom and expansion

      FIRE: Assertive, forceful, primal, illumination, change, spirit, purification and power.

      WATER: Smooth, Uniform, rebirth, emotions, healing, protections and flowing.

      Animals, Plants, Trees and Stones all have directional assignments that can be included in your interpretation of an array or spread. If two or more cards have the same direction, consider their significance.

      EAST: for beginners, new starts, perception, clarity, higher self, communication or creativity.

      SOUTH: for protection, security, nurturing, trust, relationships, love or confidence.

      WEST: for endings, emotions, transformations, inner self knowledge, vision or sacred dreams.

      NORTH: for connections, duties, responsibility, truth, change, health, insight or wisdom

      The message is for all -Please feel free to share as you are led.