Re: *~Spiritually Speaking~* InnerSelf Daily 03-02-2004: I am willing to follow my intuition.

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      THANK YOU LISA
      Coming in AFTER I SENT TODAY'S POWER MESSAGE WAS ALL THE CONFIRMATION I NEEDED

      I LOVE You

      JAG

      Tuesday, March 2nd, 2004

      *********************************

      InnerSelf.com - Focus of the Day:

      * I am willing to follow my intuition. *

      *********************************

      InnerSelf.com - Daily Inspiration:

      Your intuition will guide you through every seeming problem you
      believe you have.

      You can tell the difference between your intuitive voice and the voice
      of the ego because the intuition is calm and loving, and the ego is
      abusive and anxious. Your intuition makes a lot of sense, and it
      directs you to take steps that ultimately make your career, love life,
      and health dreams come true.

      The more you follow your intuition, the more your life improves, your
      self-assurance increases.

      EXCERPTED FROM the InnerSelf.com article:
      Emotional Eaters
      by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

      TO READ MORE of this excerpt, go to:
      http://innerself.com/Health/emotional_eaters.htm

      *********************************

      InnerSelf.com - Book of the day:

      The Yo-Yo Diet Syndrome
      by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

      For readers needing to heal the underlying psychological, spiritual,
      and physical causes of weight gain, and who desire a simple and
      realistic method for permanently shedding excess weight, The Yo-Yo
      Diet Syndrome is a "must" read.

      For more info or to purchase this book:
      http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1561703524/innerselfcom

      New Attitudes...New Possibilities