POWER MESSAGE 3 MARCH 2004

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      WHITE PLANETARY WIZARD
      I PERFECT IN ORDER TO ENCHANT
      PRODUCING RECEPTIVITY
      I SEAL THE OUTPUT OF TIMELESSNESS
      WITH THE PLANETARY TONE OF MANIFESTATION
      I AM GUIDED BY THE POWER OF SPIRIT
      I AM A GALACTIC ACTIVATION PORTAL ...............ENTER ME

      Music is: Majesty

      VISION

      East Yellow

      There are times when you will have less Vision, and because of that dimness you will become unbalanced in your seeing; you will see everything – every stone, every machine every tree – as dead rather than Alive. As your vision grows, sit still within the city, and begin to develop and to see that stones and plants and even machines are alive. Even the dead trees have passed through the gateway in the west. Their spirit carries the Dreaming Shield. Begin to see the life within every object. Begin to see the sacredness in things, their energy, their colours, their luminous forms – their shadow. Then you will become strong. See power all around you: it is you. You have developed true vision.

       DEFINITION OF THE CARD

      The painting is entitled City of Light. It is about knowledge, about the juxtaposition of ancient and current symbols that live within us all. Here sits a Varja Satva, a perfected being, representing the east direction with thunderbolts in both hands, symbolizing the power of God within each of us. This being stands tall in centeredness, as we all strive to do. Do not be distracted by the surrounded buildings of commerce, but rather stay centered in your vision of sacredness, and rise above the ordinary pain of life.

      Jag's Comment
      Good Morning From Malaysia
      It is 2.35 and I am working on Battery Power As the Electricity went off as I started to download my overnight mail so I am guided by two Lotus Candles
      I do not know what is coming next.

      3.51am
      Gods Messenger Shares

      I am told to share with you all that has happened over the last hour. The Battery in my Lap Top "DIED" so I had to switch off and spend the last hour in Darkness "ALONE WITH GOD"
      At this moment of time in my company Bank Account I have about US$25 with more bills to pay than I want to think about and the "Business" has not been flowing.
      The message just now has been that ONLY WHEN I AM CONNECTED TO THE MAIN POWER SUPPLY CAN I DELIVER GODS MESSAGE OF LOVE AND LIGHT AND RECEIVE ALL GOD WANTS ME TO ENJOY IN EVERY ASPECT.
      I have to let every thing, every relationship every attachment go.
      The Power came back as I was in the Toilet expelling the Waste from my body.(WOW WHAT A MESSAGE)
      I have to tell you about the "Money" so God's Miracle can manifest GODS way and NOT MINE.
      Yesterday there were same "Old Control Issues" "Old Relationship Issues", Attempts to re attach a energy sapping connection, My closest friend moved into herself almost afraid to hear me.
      So as I have shared my message of LOVE with you every day inside me I have still had a LOT OF PAIN and FEAR and WORRY. Some of those around me want to stay in FEAR. I have felt "LONELY".
      Only if I stay connected to THE MAIN SUPPLY can I deliver GODS MESSAGE. I thought the battery would last to let me complete this message but GOD needed to help me REMEMBER.
      So I have been GIVEN GODS PROMISE that if I ALLOW and STOP CHASING then in
      SEEKING FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE MINE SHALL BE ADDED TO ME.

      GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING THAT IS FOR MY GOOD AND WHAT MY SOUL IS ENTITLED TO. SO AS TO LIVE THE LIFE GOD HAS GIVEN ME.

      Interestingly I have a Business meeting Scheduled this morning with the National Electric Authority about a Seminar for Secretaries (The ones who Filter things between Their Bosses and those who are Governed)

      I had to tell you these things so GODS MIRACLES ARE EVIDENT. Also yesterday someone who had an interest in my life used the name of my closest friend to "Trick" my staff into putting a telephone call through to me. So again the  lesson DO NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO DRAIN AND DECEIVE ME - ONLY GOD is in CONTROL.

      I Tried to get a Health Supplement from the Pharmacy last night but they DID NOT HAVE IT.

      So my Message is LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE and no matter how many around me choose the live in FEAR, PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT ALL FEAR - EVEN IN THOSE AROUND US.

      I was asked last Night to select THREE places to show GODS miracle and I did and they are under the Pyramid in My Office counseling Room.

      Parts of these messages I prepare in advance but the heart of the DAILY POWER MESSAGE comes ONLY in the Morning. ONLY when I let GOD speak through ME.

      I am tempted to ask you all for your LOVING SUPPORT but then I AM REMINDED THAT GOD IS ALL I NEED and that YOUR LOVE comes to me THROUGH GOD.

      JAG has already had many lifetimes and even in this INCARNATION has been MALCOLM, HAZRI and JAG. Some have to see me from THE PAST, Some can see me NOW but some can SEE ME AS I AM BECOMING.
      LIFE IS A SERIES OF CHANGES (I guess that's why I love the I CHING - The Book of Changes) I HAVE HAD TO CHANGE MANY TIMES IN MY 59 YEARS ON PLANET EARTH THIS INCARNATION and I KNOW I HAVE TO CHANGE CONSTANTLY.

      The Lesson I also learnt (Remembered) (and if I can add a thought Gaele shared with me last night) is that others who provide support to us (In this case our ISP's - and I am not saying this in anything else but LOVE) almost never accept that they have any role in NOT PERFORMING and their first Defence when a PROBLEM is identified is to SHIFT THE RESPONSIBILITY to THE PERSON WITH A PROBLEM.
      So again I REMEMBER

      ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FIRST BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE

      DO EVERYTHING I CAN AND DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER UNTIL THE CHALLENGE IS OVERCOME either DIRECT or through another SOURCE.

      THEN FORGIVE Others and MYSELF

      THEN GODS LOVE AND BOUNDLESS BLESSINGS HEALING AND ALL ELSE FLOW.

      Some of those affected by the events of yesterday read this POWER MESSAGE. I do not disclose their Names as they were each GODS MESSENGER TO ME YESTERDAY in their own WAY and the MESSAGE was for me (and them if they choose to accept the LOVE that flowed Yesterday even through some of their fears)

      HE (GOD) is all I NEED, ALL ALL I NEED
      GOD IS ALL YOU NEED.

      GOD'S MESSAGE IS SOMETIMES PAINFUL TO HEAR AS WE HAVE TO CONFRONT OURSELVES.
      SOME OF YOU WHO HAVE READ THE CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD BOOKS STARTED AT BOOK 1 AND WORKED THROUGH.

      MY "HEART" STARTED AT "FRIENDSHIP WITH GOD" AND WORKED BACK 3,2,1 AND I REMEMBERED HOW TO TALK WITH GOD ALONG THE WAY.

      YOU CAN TALK TO GOD JUST AS MUCH AS NEALE DID IN HIS BOOKS, JUST AS MUCH AS I DO.
      GOD'S MESSENGERS CAN BE PERFECT AS JESUS, MOHAMMED,KRISHNA,BUDDHA AND OTHERS
      OR THEY CAN BE IMPERFECT VESSELS WHO REMEMBER THEIR PERFECTION
      LIKE ME AND YOU

      I LOVE YOU GOD
      I KNOW YOU LOVE ME
      I TRUST YOU ALONE
      I AM YOUR MESSENGER OF LOVE AND LIGHT ONLY
      LET YOUR LOVE LIGHT AND MIRACLES BE SEEN IN ME
      THAT YOU MAY BE GLORIFIED

      (The Capitals were intentional today)
      (4.31am)

      ONE FINAL COMMENT
      THE IS NO BEST WAY THE WAY I HAVE BEEN CALLED TO IS JUST ANOTHER WAY
      IF YOU RESONATE WITH ANOTHER WAY THAT IS WHERE YOU SHOULD BE
      ONLY ALWAYS LIVE IN LOVE
      BE LOVE

      I AM LOVE
      I AM ONE WITH GOD
      AND
      GOD IS ONE WITH ME
      (and now i am crying so it is time to "SEND" 4.47am)

      Sam's Antesian Comment

      MESSAGES

                  In everything that happens to us — indeed in every experience in life there is a message. There is a message in that arthritis, that backache or in lack of any kind. The message says, “Something is wrong; put it right.” There is a message in the laughter and joy we experience and in that warm feeling of being loved and cherished, and of perfect health. A message which says, “Life is good, all is well in your world.” Though it is difficult to admit sometimes, or to understand that whatever effect we may be experiencing , we ourselves have put into motion. We must be aware of the creative principle and remember that God is good and responds when we call  — is able to do anything when we give it our love and trust. The message is clear — invite God into your daily life and discover the truth in its presence. It is written in The Parenthesis In Eternity, “More and more as we follow the mystical path, we become spiritual centers and out from us is projected spiritual light and wisdom, spiritual presence and power.”

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!