Seize the Day ~ Two Quotes

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      This moment will pass by quickly. Yet before it goes, you can make it
        golden. You can sit there and watch this moment become forever lost.
        Or you can put yourself into this moment and make it forever yours.
        This is a moment waiting to be lived. Imagine what can happen when
        you fill it with love, commitment, courage, and focused effort.

        It is just a moment. And yet in this moment is truly everything you
        are, and the birth of everything you can become. If you waste this
        moment, you waste the most precious things you have. Instead, fill
        this moment, and the next and the next, with the best you can be, and
        there is no limit to what it can bring you.

        This moment is yours to use, but only if you use it now, while it's
        here. Fill it with value and meaning before you send it on its way.

        -- Ralph Marston

      Many of us have made agreements with littleness.  We've agreed to settle for compressed versions of who we really are.  We've settled in our relationships or our creativity, only because we let a present or past condition define our boundary. The wonder is that as we begin to make agreements with our real identity, those conditions we thought were so important have no more power than what we attached to them. We realize that through God, we find courage; that with God, we are co-creators, and that by God, no thing is impossible. And our compressed world expands. Is your world as big as you want it?

      Mary Manin Morrissey