Re: What is The true path to God THE TEN COMMITMENTS

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      It will be a glorious time when people experience the divine reality
      that we each are one of the many perspectives of the all-
      encompassing God, and all-encompassing love is our mission.

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T."
      <shique@p...> wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > All other things being equal we should be receiving Gaele's wisdom
      starting tomorrow Wednesday 3

      > I have finished Book 1, 2, 3 of Conversations with God Now.
      >
      > Enjoy this extract on the TEN COMMITMENTS as Opposed to the TEN
      Commandments

      > I hope your eyes are opened as mine have been to the LOVE of GOD
      >
      > Form a young boy who learnt Fire and Brimstone and could Preach it
      better that a lot of Lay Preachers to Gods Messenger of LOVE and
      LIGHT