Re: << lovingpurelove >> FEEDBACK REQUESTED WEEKLY SHAMAN READING

  • Susan Manning
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
      Morning Jag,
      I thank you for asking for our opinion on this. Of course, if it is
      more convenient for you with all the things you are doing, please do
      what is best for your time constraints. That is most important. My own
      preference would be for it to stay the same, two different ones, because
      in that way I am able to read one entirely, while if they are long,
      sometimes I need to put it off until later or send it home when methinks
      there is all the time in the world to do what I want, but alas, not so.

      The other reason is that sometimes I need to ponder a message and your
      personal input/path story is wonderful food for thought for me. I love
      to hear another point of view or different version of what I've always
      accepted to be my truth as it helps me to awaken a little more each time
      and I find that I've opened one more time to more love than I ever
      expected. I truly enjoy all that you share of your personal journey.
      It is ever enlightening for me!!

      Thanks again,
      Susan xoxoxoxo

      >>> shique@... 3/1/2004 6:56:33 AM >>>
      Hi
      As most of you know I stared out with a weekly shaman reading based on
      the Shaman Deck and I send that on thursday each week

      Now I also share with you a Daily Power Message

      My Question is would you like the weekly combined with the daily or do
      you want everything to remain as is now.

      This Thursdays readings fro next week are prepared and will go as
      schedule so any change would be in two weeks time

      Thanks for you INPUT

      Love

      Jag
      YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS I CHING ORACLE FROM THE WEST
      COMBINING THE BEST OF ORIENTAL
      AND WESTERN WISDOM TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR BUSINESS -
      PERSONAL - HEALTH OR SPIRITUAL CHALLENGES

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are
      healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!
      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html

      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html