Re: << lovingpurelove >> Farm Sanctary/Urgent Rescue Case & Spirit at work

  • caloradgal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 8:42 PM
      Hello Kay,

      What a wonderful message and messenger you are!  It truly proves that sending messages with the right intention will find their way to the right receivers.  What a wonderful lesson this is for me today!

      Blessings,

      Maria

      In a message dated 3/1/2004 8:34:57 PM Central Standard Time, kllevin@... writes:
      Hello all,

      I wanted to share this.

      On February 18th a message came through this group about 25 cattle that needed homes.  It was posted for "US" only.  I live in a subdivision so there is no way I could stick a cow in my backyard, but I managed to send the email to my office and forwarded it before I left to go be with my Mom in the hospital that day.  Today was my first day back.

      The day before I received a call from a woman in one of our California offices.  She was inquiring how to structure a transaction that I am familiar with.  I was even a little bit irritated when I learned she was asking for herself and it would be an employee loan because I was very busy at the time.  During the course of the conversation (and because I am in Mortgage - specialty -construction on raw land) she informed me that she had in excess of 10 acres and had a few horses.  I had never spoken with her before (we have over 2000 employees across the country now) and after the call, I forgot about it.  However, when I received the email about the cows the next morning, she immediately popped into my head.  Hence, I forwarded it to work and then sent it to her from there.  I had her name from where I had listened to the voice mail the day before.  It took me a while to get through all my emails at work this morning, but the very next day she had sent me this: