Re: << lovingpurelove >> FEEDBACK REQUESTED WEEKLY SHAMAN READING

  • Sandra Smyth
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Jag,

      Many thanks for your informative contributions, I would prefer that the format stays the same but will willingly accept your decision whatever you decide.

      May your days be filled with happiness and may you be washed in rainbows of peace and healing.

      Love,
      Sandra

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        Hello Jag:

        Like Cynthia says, whatever you decide is find with me, but also like her, I think that if you received a message that combining them was a good idea that maybe that is what you should do. Hope that helps.

        --
        May your life always be touched by
        love and may you always feel the

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti
      • Kay Levin
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
          Hi Jag,

          Like Cynthia and Patti - I also say please go with what works best for you.  For the record, I for it all combined daily.

          Kay
          Jag, whatever you want to do is fine with me.....the fact that the idea has occured to combine them probably is inspiration, so I vote for that.  Cynthia
[...]

          .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
          http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
          http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
          http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html
          shique@...

          Posting message to this list:

          Posting message to this list:

        • Susan Manning
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
            Morning Jag,
            I thank you for asking for our opinion on this. Of course, if it is
            more convenient for you with all the things you are doing, please do
            what is best for your time constraints. That is most important. My own
            preference would be for it to stay the same, two different ones, because
            in that way I am able to read one entirely, while if they are long,
            sometimes I need to put it off until later or send it home when methinks
            there is all the time in the world to do what I want, but alas, not so.

            The other reason is that sometimes I need to ponder a message and your
            personal input/path story is wonderful food for thought for me. I love
            to hear another point of view or different version of what I've always
            accepted to be my truth as it helps me to awaken a little more each time
            and I find that I've opened one more time to more love than I ever
            expected. I truly enjoy all that you share of your personal journey.
            It is ever enlightening for me!!

            Thanks again,
            Susan xoxoxoxo

            >>> shique@... 3/1/2004 6:56:33 AM >>>