POWER MESSAGE 2 MARCH 2004 HE WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR LET HIM HEAR

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      I PULSE IN ORDER TO EXPLORE
      REALIZING WAKEFULNESS
      I SEAL THE OUTPUT OF SPACE
      WITH THE SOLAR TONE OF INTENTION
      I AM GUIDED BY THE POWER OF UNIVERSAL WATER
      I AM A GALACTIC ACTIVATION PORTAL.........ENTER ME

      Music is: GIVE THANKS
      I am also attaching a MIDI THE FATHERS WILL Shared by ELIZABETH - LISTEN TO IT
      100 times if necessary 1000 time or more until you believe it in your soul

      6 FLOW

      South  - Red

       The flower of your being begins to bloom when you move with the flow of life. This is a process of letting go, of moving your consciousness out of your mind and into your body-mind, which is an inch or two below your navel. Feel your receptivity as you become still. Watch the river flow as if you were a mountain high above. Be serene, at ease, and totally within your power. Then let the waterfall of life work for you, as you become like a twig carried on the surface of the rushing water. Become one with the river, dissolving the sense of mind and living totally in your instinctual nature. Let go, and relax into the eternal flow.

      DEFINITION OF THE CARD

      The painting is entitled Flower and Song. Follow the river flow. As in life, it is easy to float downstream with the driftwood but very strenuous to paddle upstream against the current. Because this is a south card, it teaches you about your physical self, about letting go physically as well as mentally. To go into the flow of energy in the universe of stars and planets at the bottom of the waterfall indicates the universe of your inner self, of the highest part of your inner being. It is through this life on earth, represented by the mountain and the waterfall that you can move into the eternity of enlightenment and sacred flow

      Jags Comment

      IS Life a School for us the LEARN and RE LEARN or is our life a time of  Remembering of The Knowledge and Wisdom already in our Soul
      Do we believe that Our Will for ourselves is also Gods will for us.
      But what if their are others involved and our will and there does not appear to be a match (for any reason but usually FEAR) Then God's Promise is that as long as we say THANK YOU for what we want OR BETTER, we allow God to fill our Will.
      FEAR has become the NATURAL place for us to view situations and events from and when we are SURE we are operating from LOVE we have to be sure and so we get tested. Then as we "negotiate with GOD" (YES YOU CAN) we are able to be clear about what we really want and then we can LET GO and LET GOD give us the BEST.
      HOW MANY OF US A WILLING TO "NEGOTIATE OR DISCUSS" with GOD to be sure our REQUEST is the RIGHT REQUEST. God will not go against our request be SHE will observe the impact of our REQUESTS to help us make the RIGHT DECISION.
      IT IS TRULY A WONDERFUL PROCESS.

      Then after Yesterdays message this thought on RELIEF or HEALING and it was a BIG message for me and for LOTS of other HEALERS as well.

      When we ask for HEALING (or others ask us for themselves) do we or they really want HEALING which means the Whole Acceptance, Forgiving, Letting Go Path or Merely Relief from our Pain. Healing is PERMANENT, Relief is Temporary.
      Again our will for ourselves is God's will so we get what we ask for with the understanding that RELIEF is TEMPORARY.
      True HEALING comes only when we ACCEPT, FORGIVE and LET GO ALL IN LOVE otherwise the result is TEMPORARY and we will have to REMEMBER another time.
      I have a copy of THE LOST STEPS OF REIKI (The Channeled Teachings of Wei Chi - through Thomas Hensel) I have it in the "FILES SECTION" of my Crystal Reiki Spirit Healers Group and Jags Jade Jewels Newsletter as well as the DIVINE ENERGY HEALING NETWORK or I will send it to anyone who requests.
      GOD WILL ALWAYS GIVE US WHAT WE ASK FOR EVEN WHEN WE ASK FOR THE TEMPORARY RELIEF
      HOWEVER WE WILL HAVE TO REMEMBER AGAIN AT ANOTHER TIME

      When we see that GOD IS PERFECT and ONLY LOVE we have to know that ANY THOUGHT OR PAIN which is NOT PLEASANT is NOT FROM GOD but a trigger to help us REMEMBER who we really are and come BACK TO GOD. Talk to GOD about you THOUGHTS and PAIN. SHE will listen and ANSWER if you are willing.

      Scripture tells us HE WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR LET HIM HEAR.

      I WAS TOLD YESTERDAY by  a friend who is also the Human Resources Manager of my INTERNET ISP that I WAS NOT LISTENING and she kept saying in "IN LOVE" enough times until I finally asked what she wanted me to hear - cause I was still angry at not being given what I think I am entitled to as a Customer and when she made the "Service Issue" SPIRITUAL  "KABOOM" but I grew because a friend TOOK A RISK for me (Thanks Lya)

      TODAY I CHALLENGE EACH OF US (ME INCLUDED) TO LISTEN WITH OUR BE-ING
      OUR EARS, OUR HEARTS, OUR SOUL
      WE MAY BE SURPRISED AT WHAT WE HEAR.

      GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I

      LISTENING JAG

      Remember that EARS are a Part of the Body that hear SOUND
      to really listen we need our WHOLE BEING to BE PRESENT and FEEL

      THANK YOU GOD FOR MAKING ME HEAR and FOR LISTENING TO ME
      THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING WE WHAT MY SOUL ASKS FOR
      OR BETTER.
      THANK YOU GOD FOR OBSERVING WHEN MY DIRECTION IS TAKING ME IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION
       TO MY SOULS JOURNEY OF REMEMBRANCE OF WHO I AM
      THSANK YOU FOR HELPING ME CLARIFY WHO I REALLY AM IN EVERY EVENT IN MY LIFE NOW
      THANK FOR FOR WHAT MY SOUL REQUESTS OR BETTER
      THANK YOU GOD FOR LOVING ME AND FOR ACCEPTING MY LOVE FOR YOU.

      Sam's Antesian Comment

      FREE FROM LIMITATION

                  The Hindu text says that in such degree as we understand God, who is the one penetrater of the universe, in such degree we become liberated. The Hebrew text says, “Walk before me and be you perfect.” We are to recognize the Divine in everything and to speak forth and see the Divine everywhere. Chinese text tells us that the Tao which means Spirit produces everything, nourishes everything and maintains everything. This being so, we know then that our spirit is free from all limitation. That our physical body and our objective affairs reflect and manifest the perfection we feel; the wholeness which we are certain of, and the prosperity which is rightly ours. Hermes spoke, “This source is forever proclaiming itself as the oneness; is in all things as the root and source.”

      YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS I CHING ORACLE FROM THE WEST
      COMBINING THE BEST OF ORIENTAL
      AND WESTERN WISDOM TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR BUSINESS -
      PERSONAL - HEALTH OR SPIRITUAL CHALLENGES

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!
      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html
      shique@...
      I AM SENDING A POWERPOINT SHOW SEPERATELY ON BEING THE BEST PENCIL
      ENJOY IT AS WELL