Re: Prayers Requested

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
      Not first Nachi, the Highest Powers hear and respond to prayers. So
      pray first to the above and beyond, and we will also speak loving
      and healing prayers for them. I'm sure these dears are calling
      themselves from their hearts. May they each be surrounded with all
      the tenderness and love. Let all blessings fall upon them.

      And love and blessings for you, dear Nachi. Love, Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "nachiketan2001" <nachi@H...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Ones,
      >
      > Namaste,
      >

      > A small Girl named Lexi is about to face a surgery for a lump to
      be
      > removed from her body. She has been through the road of pain and
      > surgery before and taking it with spirit and courage.
      > The docs are hoping that it wont be a cancerous lump and it wont
      > appear again. Please Pray for this brave little Girl and hold her
      in
      > your arms and give a her hug. She really all the
      > Love,prayers,Blessings that we can send.
      >

      > A wonderful soul named Bee and her father suffer from an illness
      > named AD. Her father is in advance stage of colen cancer, prostate
      > cancer & AD. Please include them in your prayers, Blessings.
      >
      > If anyone of you practices Reiki, or any other distance healing
      > therepy send them Reiki engery.
      >
      > All three of them have beauitful hearts just like yours and thats
      why
      > I felt I should be requesting everyone that I know to unite in
      > prayers, asking for Healing.
      >
      > I know all of you possess great spirits, hearts and you were the
      > first ones I could think of for requesting for prayers.
      >

      > Thanking All of You,
      >
      > With Love,
      >
      > Nachi
    • Nachiketan
      Message 2 of 9 , May 26 6:43 AM

        Dear All,

        Namaste,

        My father had to be hospitalized on yesterday night in emergency as he started to have chest pain.

        Please keep him in your prayers. and send him your blessings and love.

        I am sorry I haven't been able to answer, reply back to your emails. I hope my father will get better soon and will be discharged at an early date. Will reply to your emails as and when that happens.

        Thank You.

        With Much Love,

        Nachi