FEEDBACK REQUESTED WEEKLY SHAMAN READING

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 3:56 AM
      Hi
      As most of you know I stared out with a weekly shaman reading based on the Shaman Deck and I send that on thursday each week

      Now I also share with you a Daily Power Message

      My Question is would you like the weekly combined with the daily or do you want everything to remain as is now.

      This Thursdays readings fro next week are prepared and will go as schedule so any change would be in two weeks time

      Thanks for you INPUT

      Love

      Jag
      YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS I CHING ORACLE FROM THE WEST
      COMBINING THE BEST OF ORIENTAL
      AND WESTERN WISDOM TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR BUSINESS -
      PERSONAL - HEALTH OR SPIRITUAL CHALLENGES

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!
      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html