POWER MESSAGE 1 MARCH 2004 - "God" says that a Man evolves to a WOMAN over his lifetimes

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      I HARMONISE IN ORDER TO INFLUENCE
      MODELING WISDOM
      I SEAL THE PROCESS OF FREE WILL
      WITH THE GALACTIC PROCESS OF FREE WILL
      WITH THE GALACTIC ONE OF INTEGRITY
      I AM GUIDED BY THE POWER OF INTELLIGENCE
      I AM A GALACTIC ACTIVATION PORTAL ..............ENTER ME

      Music is We are family
      (If I had had it I would have used I AM WOMAN)(Can anyone help)

      FEMININE

       West  - Black

      The world is bereft of feminine consciousness. To bring Mother Earth back into balance, we must bring back our awareness of her. Language is a barrier between us, but woman has always communed with woman in an unspoken language. Her roots are entwined with the essence of Mother earth, for she too is feminine. Woman is the Keeper of the Planet and must not let her energy be re rooted by the male systems within woman and man. We are all in need of world harmony. Mother Earth has been misunderstood, but she is the universe. She is the womb for all that lives. Feminine consciousness is the energy that embodies the wisdom you need at this moment.

      DEFINITION OF THE CARD

      The painting is entitled Garden of Eve. It is in the direction of the West, through the transformation of an overbalance of male energies, that we will reinstate the harmony and balance on earth and in perfect balance with male consciousness. The painting represents the feminine spirit as exemplified by the trees of women in communication. This grove of Female Trees shows its connectedness within the earth below. The butterflies represent the chakra system of energy throughout the human being, which relates to universal energies that are born from sacred space and provide a growing evolution toward the light.

      Jags Comment

      ADOLPH HITLER went to HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      WOW did that shock me as I spent my day in meditation and continued reading the Conversations with God Series (I Have now finished Friendship with God, Book 3, Book 2 - Still Book 1 to Go - and I do not know why I read in that order but that was the "Order for Me" to read) If GOD allows HITLER to Go to Heaven - and if GOD says there is NO HELL where does that leave me.
      Well - I will tell you. I am more IN LOVE WITH GOD every moment.
      (Read the series if you haven't!!!! you will be shocked and enlightened)
      DO WE REMEMBER THE LESSON OF HITLER THE WORLD SAID NEVER AGAIN - BUT- NO WE DO NOT otherwise the scenario in Zimbabwe, North Korea , Burma , PALESTINE (not to mention what was allowed in the Cambodian Killing Fields) would not be allowed by the rest of the world ( and I only mention a few "Trouble Spots") Nations still make decisions based on SELF INTEREST and allow DESPOTS to terrorize their own people and JUSTIFY their INACTION as not INTERFERING IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF ANOTHER NATION.

      GOD TELLS US TO FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL - WHO IS GETTING RICH IN ALLOWING THESE SITUATIONS TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!

      (THE EXCUSE OF NON INTERFERENCE IS TO ALLOW THOSE MAKING MONEY CONTINUE MAKING MONEY "IN SECRET")

      ARE WE ALL ONE???????????????

      As I spent me day in my own Conversation with GOD and made my own discoveries with GOD speaking to me in some very blunt words and asking me to DECIDE what I WANTED and to STOP my "HIGHEST GOOD" "COP OUT" (that was a shock when GOD SAID TO ME but what do YOU WANT AND MADE ME DECIDE AS WELL) I found that I had to release some of my previous Decrees as they were taking me "OFF GODS TRACK" as I was  lovingly advised that they were not taking me to where I said I wanted to go.(I am Glad there were all made "UNDER GRACE" so GOD had the Opportunity of giving me my Course Correction for the parts which were out of alignment) (If they were not "Under Grace" God would have filled my order exactly as I had decreed) (The parts "IN ALIGNMENT" have all been falling into place it has only been the "OUT OF ALIGNMENT" Parts that have been going in and out)
      GOD is wonderful like that. SHE lets us make our decisions and then gently "OBSERVES" that we are going against our own life plan and gives us the opportunity of getting back on course.
      Everything we do is ALWAYS PERFECT.
      EVERYONE WE MEET IS AN ANGEL
      EVERYONE IN OUR LIFE IS THERE TO HELP US AND WE THEM
      WHEN IT IS TIME TO EXPRESS THE RELATIONSHIP AT A DIFFERENT LEVEL THEN THAT TOO IS PERFECT

      Thank you to those who expressed your love during yesterday and this morning. Thank you for those who shared you love at the etheric plane with me. I was so surrounded by love yesterday.
      Some still want to "HANG ON IN FEAR" and that is their Right as GOD NEVER CONDEMNS so although I must move on and UP and relationships must change their form. My Love and Gods love remains even it the expression changes.
      I know that as one door Closes another even more beautiful one opens. And that the new door always opens simultaneously with the closing of the old. God never leaves us in "LIMBO" (and the closing of a door means that all concerned have a new door open to them if they are willing to let go and see the door GOD has opened to them)
      And when "God" says that a Man evolves to a WOMAN over his lifetimes I think my Feminine side is finally strong enough to allow that in "MY NEXT LIFETIME" (So I better enjoy the MALE Part of me while I still can!!!!(smiles to all))

      HAVE A WONDERFUL LOVING WEEK
      SEE ALL THAT COMES TO YOU IN LOVE
      THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL EVERYTHING YOU CHOOSE COME TO YOU IN LOVE.
      I LOVE YOU ALL
      YOU ARE ALL GOD'S ANGELS

      ALWAYS REMEMBER
      GODS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I
      JAG
      I AM GODS MESSENGER OF LOVE AND LIGHT

      WHO ARE YOU?????????????

      ONE WITH ALL AND ALL WITH ONE
      I AM THAT I AM

      Sam's Antesian Comment

      SAFE AND SECURE

      Let us strengthen our resolve to face each day without fear with no guilt or worry knowing that we are safe and secure in God-consciousness and protected from all evil, negativity and harm by the great protective shield of God’s Light. As we reinforce this image, we automatically become safe and secure from all negativity. There is no problem in the material world bigger than God. The answer to every situation is love (which is God) regardless of the circumstance. When there is a known problem, the response is to move closer to God. Intelligence, love and courage is always present. Pierre de Chardin reports,

      “Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them

      YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS I CHING ORACLE FROM THE WEST
      COMBINING THE BEST OF ORIENTAL
      AND WESTERN WISDOM TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR BUSINESS -
      PERSONAL - HEALTH OR SPIRITUAL CHALLENGES

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!
      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html