The Power of Words

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      no link from my source ~ JM

      The Power of Words
      By Rainbowtide

      Speaking the Conscious Language

      In the past few years there has been an enormous vocabulary increase
      in the light language. Words have enormous power. The spoken word
      always manifests. Speaking the language creates a fluid of  vibration.
      Sound is a pure essence of the universe. We master the medium with our speech.

      Our language had become the "Language of Lack." The language itself
      was set up to express things in terms of lack, not abundance.
      Society itself is funded by and functions in the "Paradigm of Lack."
      This concept of lack leads to aggression every time. Every time we
      speak in terms of lack, lack is what we create. When we change our
      speech, all life changes--both personally and planetarily.

      One of--perhaps the greatest of all--the false paradigms introduced
      to this planet is the concept that everything we require is somehow
      outside of ourselves. The Hopi Indian language realizes that
      everything is totally connected. For example, there is a language in
      the Philippines that has no past tense.

      Words of Disempowerment

      Should
      The word "should" implies that a belief system has been violated.
      That belief system is guilt. Using "should" causes the ethers to
      become sticky and slow-moving. A much greater effort is required to
      get things to move, once you have decreed that something should be
      done. The difference between judgment and opinion is intent. At
      first, replace the word with "could." Realizing that you "could do
      something" rather than "should do something" is inherently freeing.
      It changes life from obligatory to the voluntary. You are avoiding
      owning what you are saying by using even the word "could." "Should"
      is a Middle Ages guilt-manipulation paradigm that doesn't work
      anymore!

      Wait
      As soon as you use "wait," you have put yourself or someone else on
      hold. It seems that the faster you want to go, the more stoplights
      you get. This is the universe responding to your opposition to the
      natural flow of the cosmos.

      Whenever you perceive yourself as waiting, in reality your timing is
      being tweaked. When you are feeling fulfilled, when you are enjoying
      life, being truly in the now, it is timeless. There really is no
      such thing as waiting. It's just a darker part of the illusion, the
      denial of self. Life is an endless stream of access points to
      fulfillment.

      But
      When used in a sentence the word "but" takes back everything that
      preceded it. If you say, "I would love to swim, but I'm afraid of
      the water," you are putting fear in the driver's seat. If you have
      said something you wish to take back, a proper term may be "cancel."
      The word "cancel" does deprogram the ethers.

      Karma
      Fear of karma has been used to manipulate us into doing the right
      thing for the wrong reason. The concept of karma has become a
      burden. Karma is, in fact, one of the Cosmic Laws. It is the Law of
      Cause and Effect. As soon as we remember who we really are, the
      karmic patterns are no longer necessary. We can ask for angelic
      assistance in clearing the patterns in our life. The concept of
      karma is very old paradigm. Just agree to remember the lesson,
      effortlessly. Say out loud, "I change effortlessly by Grace, thank
      you!"

      Try
      To try to do something is not to do it; it is to try to do it. The
      word presupposes failure. Can't=Won't. "Can't" is a word spoken in
      the universe of excuse and blame, not in the user-friendly universe.
      Instead use the word "attempt" or "intend."

      Need
      The word "need" takes our power away every time. It robs us of our
      ability to create. Whenever we use the word "need," we identify a
      fear. The word "need" prevents us from having. If we pray, "Dear
      God, I need money," the prayer is instantly granted--we need money!
      We all have 100 percent of what we need. It is noted that all
      creation begins with a decision to have a desire. We don't need
      love, we are love.

      We give love, we receive love, and we request love. "Need" may be
      replaced by "I choose," or desire or create--or most powerful--wish.
      The word "ascend" has become a barrier. As long as we need to do it,
      it won't happen. We are ascended. This is the only Ascension Manual
      you'll never "need." Do it! If we stop using the word "need," our
      lives will instantly become less "needy."

      I Think
      The moment you use this phrase you give away your power to whomever
      you are talking with. Work with "I feel," or "I know," or simply
      delete.

      Accident, Coincidence, and Mistake
      Where is the border past which things are right and wrong? We are
      constantly programming our lives through the power of the words we
      use. It is time we speak in a way that better serves us.

      Right or Wrong No Longer Exist
      As soon as you make anything wrong, you are yourself wrong. What you
      may say is, "a concept serves one or it doesn't serve one." Thinking
      in terms of right and wrong is inherently judgmental.

      Them and Us
      There is no "them." There is only "us." Sexism, racism, and
      patriotism are the worst of this dysfunctional paradigm.

      Guilt
      Guilt is inherently about the past. This is always in a past in
      which you "should" have done something else. Guilt destroys. You may
      recall "having loved and lost," and because of guilt, not remained
      friends with a person you love. Guilt destroys love. You have been
      genetically programmed for "guilt." Guilt is the main way to control
      others. Guilt is the past tense of the word "fear."

      Learn
      We do not learn here on Earth; we remember. We came with all
      knowledge, we only have to remember. Nothing is "learned" until it
      is remembered. There is only remembering.

      Procrastination
      We are given an assignment, or we set a goal. One of the major
      procrastination sub-modems is to classify a project as "work."
      Therefore, the fear becomes, "I won't be enjoying life, if I begin."
      This is a major myth. "When I play the assignment game, I am having
      fun and getting fulfilled at the same time." In fact, life becomes
      more enjoyable once you have begun, because the deadline is no
      longer such a threat.

      As the saying goes, "What goes wrong is always something we didn't
      think about." Thinking about what might go wrong brings possible
      negative futures to the project. Being in this negative future
      paralyzes the present and nothing gets done.

      The only way out is to arbitrarily break the cycle. Do the
      assignment when you get it. As a "deadline addict," you became
      dependent on this external structure to get anything accomplished.
      As a procrastinator, life is built into a tidal wave of deadlines.

      If necessity is the Mother of Invention, boredom is the Father. In
      order to help with the reprogramming, I would like to coin the
      term "Thought Efficiency Quotient." This is an index of the number
      of thoughts necessary to accomplish a goal. These "wasted" thoughts
      over a lifetime add up to an enormous percent of the lifetime.

      The essence of procrastination is the fear of commitment--not to the
      project, but to a fear of commitment to yourself! We have been
      programmed to doubt.

      Planning is the female energy and doing is the male energy. I wish
      to delineate a clear border between the two processes. If you want a
      simple cure for procrastination, that would be, "Just do it!" So
      many of us are not afraid to die. We are afraid to live.

      Falling in Love
      When you become in love, you ascend, you don't fall. Another thing I
      adore is changing the standard greeting from "hello" to "You are my
      beloved," or "I open my heart to you."

      Anger=Missing Information
      Anger always equals missing information. As anger builds, before the
      brain chemistry becomes unbalanced toward acidic, quiet the mind and
      ask for the missing information. You now have the faith for the
      knowing of this information.

      Anger means that your attention is requested on a particular issue.
      One of the things to love about anger is that it is a cue. It is the
      point at which you do something about a situation. It signals the
      time for change.

      Anger=Fear
      Fear is the root of anger. Anger, unhealed, turns into addictive
      behavior.

      Hatred is a Mirror
      We see in the mirror of hatred a part of ourselves. The other person
      we are looking at is reflecting back some part of ourselves that we
      don't like. What we hate, we recreate until we love it.

      Aggression=The Mentality of Lack
      Whenever you exhibit aggression, it is because you are functioning
      in lack.

      Fraud
      It is safe for me to no longer perceive my self as fraudulent. I am
      no longer fraudulent. I own that I am not fraudulent. I am genuine.

      A Life of Fearlessness
      "Unknown=Evil." This safeguard was designed to make it difficult for
      people to awaken.

      A Developed Immune System to Fear
      Fear is the true form of pollution. In the forest, the trees conduct
      the negative energy effortlessly back into Mother Earth. Sprawling
      cities cover the Earth with fifty square miles of concrete. The fear
      vibration collects and intensifies.

      Fear is only programming. It exists outside the self, and therefore
      you may appear to be subject to infection from it. Then we
      remembered Fear=Fiction. All fear is the same thing.

      Every fear is actually the same thought. They all create us in a
      dark future. We're not actually in that future. We just think we
      are. Our lifeforce drains just as though we are.

      Fear is anything that makes us feel bad. A dark thought in the past
      is called guilt. Fear is always the same. What we're afraid of isn't
      actually happening, we are just thinking about it happening.

      Fear-Thoughts Always Drain Our Lifeforce
      THE OFF SWITCH FOR FEAR. As soon as you realize you are having a
      fear-thought, Shut It Off! There is only one fear-thought. It's
      called the BIG LIE.

      Fear is always based on a profound feeling of our own inadequacy. We
      humans have for a very long time been functioning with the false
      premise that there is "something to be afraid of," an object of our
      fear.

      The Big Lie is, "I am inadequate." "I am inadequate" is a corruption
      of the code that is each person's private access to the
      Godhead. "Big Truth," is simply, "I AM," or "I AM that I Am."

      Fear isn't actually happening: People on this planet are raised to
      be extremely fearful. Fear is addiction, itself. We have become
      addicted to fear. Why we have been raised to be fearful: Throughout
      this book we have been talking about how thoughts manifest. What
      happens to it? Actually, it is food. Food for other-dimensional
      beings who are dark. They don't require the human race as their
      food. They just don't realize it. It has been well planned. We have
      been genetically engineered for tears, depression, anger, etc.

      Ladies and gentlemen, we were food. Our fear-thoughts used to feed
      some nasty stuff. We stopped feeding them and they went away. Fear
      is boring.

      Are Control Freaks Annoying the Feces out of You?
      Bullies get more than lunch money, they get our manna (our life
      force). Actually you are still controlling yourself. The bully
      principal works only with your total cooperation. To enter higher-
      dimensional consciousness is to triangulate, to depolarize (i.e.,
      balance, for example, the concepts of right and wrong). Then
      everything is perfectly in its place, all making the joy of
      wholeness. In this light, something isn't right or wrong; it simply
      is.

      Our bipolar universe consists of love and fear. The human race
      constantly vibrates between these two opposites. First we love, then
      we hate (and destroy), then we love again (and rebuild). We are all
      perfect exactly the way we are. All controllers are operating from
      their own fear. Their fear is about their own inability to control
      themselves.

      The cure for this external control battle, is to realize that it is
      an internal control battle, perfectly externalized as our life.
      Things we don't like to look at are the parts of ourselves we don't
      like to look at. The only control in the universe is internal
      control (self-control).

      Therefore, the only work that can be done is work on ourselves, on
      our insides. "Wherever you go, there you are."

      "When you function in love, your inside creates your outside. When
      you function in fear, your outside creates your inside
      ." --Drunvalo
      Melchizedek

      All Fear is the Fear of Separation
      Emotions equal energy in motion. Sadness, anger, depression,
      loneliness, hatred, greed, envy, lust, and frustration are fear
      emotions. This means they are not really emotions. They are simply
      fear, and all fear is the same thing. Sadness is the fear that
      others will not understand what you have been through. Depression is
      the fear that you will change. Loneliness is the fear of separation.
      Greed is the fear that you will never get enough. Envy is the fear
      of imbalance, that someone has more than you do. Lust is a
      combination of all of them sent through a sexual pulse.

      Frustration, being in a rush, and laziness are a fear of time. Any
      embarrassment is the fear that others will (won't) recognize your
      truth. Confusion is the fear of failure. Apathy is the fear that if
      you care, you will become vulnerable and therefore hurt.

      In participating in love, you live. In participating in fear, you
      die. Fear is any thought that makes us feel badly. Our bodies easily
      recognize fear. Fear has more than trillions of disguises.

      Wife, Husband, Marriage-All=Death/Slavery
      Children have brought with them some of the greatest models of
      behavior available. Children on the playground agree that they will
      be companions (i.e., playmates). This agreement is set up for no
      particular length of time. You are the only thing that controls you.
      Please own this.

      A Recovering Doubtaholic
      Ahh. doubt is a discernment remembrance. It's situational, specific;
      it just depends.

      Sugar
      We used to have a tendency to accept substitutes for love in our
      lives. "My life is quite sweet. I have no need of dietary
      supplements. Thank you." Love--accept no substitutes.

      The Definition of Sanity
      In the old paradigm, sanity was defined by living a life we hate,
      doing things we detest in order to support ourselves and our
      families. Sanity=Love. Insanity=Fear.

      Sorry
      To say you are sorry is the denial of your own essence. You may say
      that you may not have served yourself or others very well by a
      certain act.

      The Comparison Game
      If you play the comparison game, you automatically lose. The one you
      choose is based on mood. This is the way it is in every comparison
      you make. You may prefer one, and that's it. There is a win-win
      outcome for everything.

      Our Highest Good
      It is our unconscious mind that creates the realities of life, not
      the soul.

      Germs Don't Make You Sick--You Make You Sick
      There are three methods we use to remember here on Earth:
      spiritually, mentally, physically.

      1) To remember by spirit is to simply know, to know by Grace. If we
      are born knowing something, that means we earned it in a past life;
      we own it on a soul level.

      2) Remembering with the brain: whatever input your brain has becomes
      saturated with remembering. Your spirit guides will spare no
      opportunity to put reminders in your path. Please write on a piece
      of paper hundreds of time, "It is safe for me to no longer be
      tangled in my own mind."

      3) Remembering with your body: the body's main method of helping you
      remember is to put you in pain. Anything to do with the lungs is
      a "love of life" lesson. Any chronic pain is the result of refusing
      to remember a lesson again and again. Not remembering that happiness
      is internal, not external, may result in a lifetime of chronic back
      pain. Let's talk about Alzheimer's: in this case, the souls in
      question have spent a lifetime refusing to change the programming,
      period. The common cold is a vacation from life that we force the
      body to take. During the time you have the cold, usually three days,
      you are very kind to yourself. All malfunctions of the body equal
      some form of amnesia. You have forgotten to love some part of
      yourself.

      The next time you get sick, give yourself a little credit. You did
      it by not remembering something. Realize that getting sick is a
      decision and only a decision. Go back and pinpoint the exact moment
      you made the decision to become sick.

      Body-of-Evidence Thinking
      To begin this section, let's define the word "skeptic." This term is
      indicative of a person who has a huge hyperactive left brain, and a
      little iddy-biddy dysfunctional right brain. The next time we hear
      people identify themselves as skeptical, thank them for admitting
      they think with half a brain.

      Doubt is a barrier to progress. "I arbitrarily choose and create a
      life in which I am supported by people who are awake, magnificent,
      watching miracles occurring 24 hours a day! I choose, intend, and
      invest in boldly creating a much higher consciousness in myself. I
      do this effortlessly, by Grace. Thank you, angels, thank me, myself.
      This is my reality, even though the body of evidence states
      otherwise."

      Hope
      Therefore hope can be seen as an affirmation of doubt.

      Words Of Empowerment
      "You make money working for someone else doing something you have no
      real feeling for." Job=Just over broke.

      Effortlessness
      "I make money effortlessly," will change us completely. The new
      program allows money to come from all directions. If one does what
      one loves in life, it is inherently effortless.
      Replace "willfulness" with the concept "allow." The use of the
      word "effortlessness" will delete willfulness.

      Rebirthing
      Rebirthing=unconscious reprogramming. The solution is to reprogram
      our unconscious mind. This is done very efficiently by writing
      affirmations on paper. "I am pleasing to myself and others," will
      begin the reprogramming. The correcting programming may sound
      like, "It is safe for me to receive assistance from others." I can
      actually write, "Every day is my fortunate day!" I am happy with
      myself; I am satisfied with my life.

      Self-Love =Self-Discipline; Discipline=Intent
      Discipline is enforcing our own border through love (for self).

      Love of Self and Love of Others
      If you love self, there is benefit; if you love others, there is
      benefit. It's all the same.

      NO
      It is safe to say NO! The old paradigm was, "If I say no, I'm a bad
      person." "I am guilty." Untrue.

      Other peoples' opinion of you is much more likely to be an opinion
      of themselves than of you. Other peoples' opinion of you isn't even
      your business. Whose opinion of any one of us is the only opinion
      that counts!

      Saying "no" serves to detangle us effortlessly. You may choose to do
      only that which you love.

      Yes
      Giving and receiving is the quintessential breath of the universe.
      When we receive, the world is a better place. I have offered gifts
      and had them refused. This is perfect. I choose many moments to take
      the opportunity to be generous.

      Generosity is an attribute of strength, not weakness. Discernment
      plays the pivotal role. There are times to be generous; there are
      times not to be generous.

      Beautiful Mind
      If we examine the old thinking, it may turn out that it isn't our
      thinking. Any thought that makes us feel bad is a fear, a tangle.
      It's time to choose to think for yourself.

      Alternative Incarnations
      Who was I in my past lives? These negative patterns represent
      unconscious mind programming. Multidimensional life-viewing provides
      us with the objective witness viewpoint. Other incarnations reveal a
      series of events that help reveal where the patterns in the current
      life come from.

      A future life may hold a particular remembering. We can return from
      the future to the present with this memory up on line. In other
      words, if we are healed in a future life, we can go and get that
      healing. The broken heart is healed at the moment it is no longer
      waiting for the other person to be complete, to function.

      Love has been perverted into codependency in this society. The soul,
      over the timeline, has projected many bodies. It is no trick at all
      to project two at the same time, and two different locations. The
      concept of past lives is now called multidimensional consciousness,
      and we are all capable of exploring it.

      Safety/Trust
      You are safe or you are not safe. It has nothing to do with where
      you are or who you are with.

      Decide if you are safe in your universe or not. Trust is in the same
      internal category. You can trust all other people by assuming that
      they are in the perfect place on their evolutionary curve. The
      question is, do you want to play with them where they're at?

      Trust looks likes observing where others appear to be on their
      individual learning curve. Trust is trust in your own discernment.
      Do trust your own discernment.

      Power
      I had a fear that affected every cell, every atom in my body. I had
      to pull over; however, I owned that fear, totally. Choice is an
      astounding power when we remember to choose the most loving response
      no matter what the stimulation is. We are omnipotent. Our true power
      is our ability to generate and beam love! Own it.

      Imagination:
      The only place in the human mind where there are no limits.

      It is your connection to "source." It is the ability to focus.
      Imagination is the most powerful thing in the Universe.

      Choice
      We have been programmed for our entire lifetime, both socially and
      genetically, to have certain reactions.

      Meditation
      The word "meditation" means to listen. Meditating on a regular basis
      is a key to greater ascension. "I, for the next little while, will
      not be concerned with the cares of the world. This is time for me.
      Some being of the highest light speaks to me. I intend to hear you.
      Thanks."

      The Parable of the Barbarians
      What if we chose working on ourselves with that same fixed purpose
      of mind that the barbarian so easily held?

      Rebirthing is the re-righting of the dysfunctional unconscious mind.
      In fact, the more excuses that one may find not to do something, the
      greater the good it will do. These excuses are in reality fear per
      se. I boldly embrace becoming conscious. I change effortlessly by
      Grace!

      Faith
      You spend all of your time knowing that everything has worked out
      perfectly.

      Responsibility
      Responsibility is the ability to respond. We all have such an
      ability in abundance.

      Intimacy
      Intimacy means "into-me-see." There are no secrets in the universe.
      It is more difficult not to see into our fellow being.

      Intelligence
      Intelligence is the ability to recognize and seize opportunity,
      period.

      Words of the "New Paradigm"

      Plans
      It is only after we have blessed all possible outcomes that we can
      choose. "Whatever we resist will persist." It is by loving all
      possible outcomes, by blessing all possible contingencies, that we
      are free to choose.

      Boy, Girl, Other
      All men are really women, and all women are really men,
      energetically. This means that if you are male, your female built
      the male body. The body we're in attempts to please the soul
      occupying it.

      The vast majority of species in the universe are androgynous. Three
      hundred years hence the majority of people on Earth will be in
      androgynous bodies. In our lifetime, we have seen the total
      dissolution of gender roles. America is the only country in the
      world that uses the word teenager. It is a word of disempowerment.

      Those of us already owning our androgyny seem to pair with someone
      who is polarized male or polarized female. A true healing of this is
      to know that women are born with 100 percent male attributes up on
      line and functioning. And vice versa. Remember that in order to put
      up the other gender's attributes it is not necessary to take
      anything off line. The other gender's matrix is added to what one
      already has.

      Sex, Sex, Sex
      Sex was invented in order that the body itself may share in the love
      we feel for another soul. When we "make love," we do exactly that.

      The reason sex is so forbidden is that it is just that important. It
      is holy. It is sacred. In making love, dimensional doors open.
      Making love is a divine meditation. It connects us to our own higher
      frequencies. In fact, technically, the word forbidden means "do it
      covertly." All, ALL, A-L-L sexual taboo is a myth when love is
      involved. Remember to enjoy love. Love your body. Love for your
      body! Your body loves you, too.

      Telepathy
      We have been ripped off by the telephone company for honing in on
      our telepathic ability. Telepathic dialing--as it turns out, the old
      witchy saying was true. Say my name out loud three times, feel the
      love between us, and I will come lovingly to speak with you.

      Satisfaction Breath
      No amount of food, money, sex, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.,
      will ever be satisfactory. We are all "trying" to fill a void that
      does not exist. It suddenly becomes obvious that satisfaction is
      internal, not external. We are satisfied or we are not. You can
      disconnect from any feeling of lack by thinking of it and taking a
      satisfaction breath. It is renewal itself. Enjoy true breathing
      satisfaction. Anytime. It's free as well as freeing.

      Time
      When we are small children, we exist in a blissful state of
      timelessness. When we learn to read a clock, then we are on the
      clock for the rest of our lives. And so, the resentment of time
      begins.

      First of all, we have never been given any information about time.
      Naturally, the question arises, "What is time?" Time is art. Time is
      consciousness. We create consciousness. Time travels through the
      galaxy in wave form. The idea is to "catch the wave" and ride it.
      Travel in space is hopping from one place to another effortlessly by
      thought, within the same wave.

      Time Traveling
      If you are in the now, being where you want to be, and doing what
      you love to do, you are in a state of timelessness. The trap is
      the "waiting" to arrive. When you are in the "now," then you are in
      a constant state of "arrived."

      Fixed design is Sacred Geometry, the underpinning of the universe,
      combined with desire and intent. If a child is in the car, the
      litany is familiar: "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" The child
      was successfully trapped in time and is reflecting your frustration
      back to you.

      We are modeling a new understanding of time. That is fourth-
      dimensional time. This is the application of Love Consciousness in
      every situation. Let's just call it galactic time, or time-
      consciousness. Think of time as an ever-expanding sphere, with the
      very epicenter of the sphere being the moment now.

      Timing
      If something is not yet to happen, then no amount of will can get it
      to happen. When you observe fatigue setting in, create a break. It
      serves us far better if you do not choose to become fried.

      This is compassion for self.

      Authority
      Authority=Knowing. The word "respect" means literally "to look
      again." There were two reasons we respected someone. One was fear,
      the other, love. The idea is to know our place in relationship to
      authority, not to give away our power to it.

      In defying authority, we give away our power to it. Any argument was
      based on a fear that we didn't have authority. When life looks like
      constant scrapes with authority figures, it is because we don't own
      our own authority.

      The physical body has a back-up system for the authority lesson. It
      is the neck! The number of rings in the flesh of the throat
      represent the number of past lives where we have defied authority
      and then been beheaded or hung.

      PAIN=FEAR.
      To defy someone's authority creates them as an authority.
      Authority is in owning your "knowing." Notice it may be impossible
      to look someone in the eye if we do not believe in ourselves. How
      about putting your own initials after your name? You are the
      greatest authority on yourself.

      Command=Permission to Give Commands
      Under some circumstances, it is appropriate that you ask for
      permission. Every time you move your body, you command. You are all
      God in your individual universe. Human beings are allowed to give
      commands.

      "By your own power": Permission means "per our mission." Command
      means "God together with man or woman."

      Command your body to connect with the mother. Feel the energy come
      up through the legs. Build it in a ball in the kundalini chakra.
      Feel the love of the father (permission) coming through your crown
      chakra. Feel it in the heart. Then raise your arms and command your
      body to connect to the father universe.

      The End

      To no longer perceive reality made up of beginnings and endings
      frees us. If we stop using the concept of beginnings and endings,
      then we all live together as the ocean instead of the individual
      drops.

      The Way of the Magician
      ©2004 Rainbowtide, All Rights