Re: << lovingpurelove >> personal comments on the truth about Jesus

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004

      One suggestion Patti, is to not let other people define for you the meanings of the Master's wisdom and truth, but to seek for yourself.  I think you've probably heard that before, given as wisdom from the Buddha.  Acquaint yourself with their wisdom and apply it to yourself through endeavor.  If you want to let go of yourself for greater experience, you will.  In the meantime, be thankful for the wisdom and love you already hold.