Changes I felt yesterday and the day before

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004

      Since you suggested sharing our stories, now that I have a little time I will share what happened to me.

      Lovingpurelove has become a home to me, a safe and loving circle of sisters and brothers of love, wisdom, and light.  It is a haven in the storm of change, a healing well of pure water to drink.

      When I first read the first message that the group was closing down, I experienced a shock, like hearing that a beloved relative had died suddenly, without warning.

       Even though it was only a short time before I learned that the angel messages would still go out, and that the group was to be on hold for only a few days, in that short time I experienced a surprisingly strong feeling of shocked grief, as I said, like a death.  My initial reaction was almost that strong.

       After I learned that it was OK, that the group was only on a very short hold, it was like finding out that my beloved was not dead after all.  What a feeling of relief!  All of this happened within a short span of time.   It showed me how much our lovingpurelove family has come to mean to me on a very deep childlike level.

      But the unexpected shock had left  my inner child feeling very vulnerable. I had to do a lot of ten minute exercises, emotional processing with Michael, on both  the original feeling of grief, because it had been so strong and overwhelming to my inner child self, and the anxiety that it could happen again.

      Fotunately, I had had a comforting dream about lovingpurelove the night before that  helped a lot to know that all would be well...

      I wonder if anyone else had a similar reaction to mine.

      With a hug and a heart of joy that we are together again!  Cynthia