Re: advertising on your site

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2002
      please advise as to your advertising rates - I would
      like to advertise a book written by my spiritual
      teacher. thank you very much.

      =====
      constance kosuda, director of the annabelle foundation, mount holly, new jersey

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Polly Menendez
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2002
        Dear Constance,

        I know nothing about advertising a book, but you could put a link to the book (for instance the page for it at Amazon.com) into the bookmark section.  We can make a folder called Recommended books.

        If you are talking about some of these big ads at the yahoo site, I'm sure they must provide a way to contact them.

        I'll go ahead and set up a folder called Recommended Books.
        Hope this will help you get the word out.

        Love, Polly