POWER MESSAGE 28 FEBRUARY 2004 WILL YOU MARRY ME Part 2

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004

      "It is much more difficult to free someone than to control them. When you control someone, you get what you want. When you free someone, they get what they want."

      This morning I said I would scan the balance of the pages of Conversations with God Book three relating to Marriage

      Why I am being exposed to these words now I do not know however I know that  everything happens at the right time at the right place for the right reason.

      Tomorrow Sunday 29 February 2004 I will be devoting the day to meditating and listening to what GOD wants to say to me.

      THE POWER MESSAGE WILL STILL GO

      I LOVE YOU ALL
      I DID SOME RELEASING AND FREEING TODAY
      DO YOU NEED TO DO ANY???