POWER MESSAGE 28 FEBRUARY 2004 -WILL YOU MARRY ME???

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004

      BLUE RESONANT MONKEY

      I CHANNEL IN ORDER TO PLAY
      INSPIRING ILLUSION
      I SEAL THE PROCESS OF MAGIC
      WITH THE RESONANT TONE OF ATTUNEMENT
      I AM GUIDED BY THE POWER OF ABUNDANCE
      I AM A GALACTIC  ACTIVATION PORTAL ..............ENTER ME

      Music is: Come Sail Away

      38 ESSENCE

      East – YELLOW

      Life is like a school. We move through it learning many things, cloaking ourselves in environmental knowledge. You are on the warriors path toward enlightenment. You must one day peel away accumulated knowledge like layers of an onion and move back into the source of your power. When contemplating a Zen Garden, you find that the source of your power is the essence of the Great Spirit. We come onto this earth walk like a giant piece of smashed mirror, everyone reflecting the light of our God. The experience of life is a process of piecing together these scrambled fragments into one great Mandala, reflecting the one source of all being. Like the centre of a cyclone, we sit at the one point of stillness, the pandemonium of life circulating madly around us. Choose equilibrium, nor frenzy. Live life from your center. The essence of you and the essence of the primal moving force of the universe are one.

      DEFINITION OF THE CARD

      The painting is entitled “SILENT GARDEN”. The stones in the ZEN garden represent the memory of ancient life processes and experience and therefore stepping-stones to our own personal essence. The sphere represents higher or universal personal consciousness. The ZEN Garden promotes the process of reflection upon the outer essences of all life and the inner essentials or our existence as human beings. If you do not understand your essence, you have no POWER. Do not try to develop force, intent and abilities without first understanding the primal qualities and the wisdom of essence.

      Essence is in the east, because the process of discovering your essence invokes illumination.

      Jag's Comment

       WILL YOU MARRY ME?
      We are all married to each other - NOW, and forever. We are united. We are ONE. Ours is the biggest marriage ceremony ever held. My VOW to you is the grandest vow ever made. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER and free you for everything. MY LOVE WILL NEVER BIND YOU IN ANY WAY and because of this you are "BOUND" to eventually LOVE ME - for FREEDOM to BE WHO YOU ARE is your GREATEST DESIRE, and my greatest gift.
      Do You Jag take ME NOW TO BE YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED PARTNER and CO CREATOR, according to the highest laws of the Universe.

      I DO

      And GOD, DO YOU take me NOW as YOUR PARTNER and CO CREATOR

      Yes Jag I DO and I ALWAYS HAVE. NOW AND THROUGH ALL ETERNITY
       WE ARE ONE

      AMEN

      These words are take from Conversations with God Book three page 243 but they are perfect to share with you this morning.
      There is a beautiful wedding ceremony for "Couples" in the book which I will try to scan today and include with tomorrows message (God Willing).
      People move into and out of our lives for reasons we cannot understand but we BLESS THEM and HONOUR THE PATH THEY CHOOSE FOR THEMSELVES.
      More and More we are finding that our Relationship with GOD is that it is OUR RELATIONSHIP not any one else's relationship.
      God does not impose rules on us GOD IMPOSES only LOVE and LOVE FREES while LOVE BINDS
      LOVE WANTS MY HIGHEST GOOD and YOUR HIGHEST GOOD
      LOVE WELCOMES YOU TO SHARE THE  PART OF  YOUR JOURNEY WITH ME THAT SERVES YOU NOW
      LOVE FREES YOU TO SHARE YOUR JOURNEY IN ANOTHER WAY WHEN IT IS TIME TO BE TRUE TO YOURSELF.
      I ONLY EVER ASK THAT YOU BE TRUE TO YOURSELF
      AND
      YOU ALLOW ME TO BE TRUE TO MYSELF

      I LOVE YOU ALL
      THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS PART OF MY JOURNEY WITH ME
      JAG
      (and when you wish to share your journey with another I celebrate your freedom and love with you as we are always one just perhaps  deciding to express our relationship in a different way)

      Sam's Antesian Thought

      TRAINING THE MIND

      Train your mind to obey you. Train your life to surrender to your heart, and then happiness will be your permanent property. How do you cure meanness? Not by thinking of meanness all the time. From now on, kindly take the positive side. Meanness is self-centered. By always thinking night, by always looking at night, you cannot go into the light; whereas if you consciously think of  vastness, the sympathetic heart or oneness-heart, then automatically meanness disappears from you.  ERNEST HOLMES writes, “What we think, what we think we image, what we image becomes, and so we must see perfect life everywhere in everybody.”

      COME AND ASCEND IN LOVE WITH ME
      Reflecting the light of our God.
      DO NOT CONFUSE THE LENGTH OF A RELATIONSHIP WITH ITS QUALITY
      IT IS MORE DIFFICULT TO FREE SOMEONE THAN CONTROL THEM
      WHEN YOU CONTROL SOMEONE, YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT
      WHEN YOU FREE SOMEONE THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;
      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.
      I give thanks that this is done!