A note about the external world

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004
      Below is a comment sent to me on Wednesday from Suzanne Ward the mother of Matthew.  I had hoped that the members of our lovingpurelove group understood the need to seek God from within their own being, so that each of you are equipped with your own source of love, power, wisdom, and understanding.  Reading four books written by Suzanne Ward will not suffice, especially if they discredit the life, circumstances and crucifixion of Jesus.  Surely each of you know what Jesus said, "No one comes unto the Father, accept by me".  I suggest it is time that each one knows what that means, along with every other piece of wisdom that Jesus spoke concerning love, God, and the Kingdom of Love.  If you know God, you do not need to be reading the Matthew Messages, you would be living expressions of the same love that is Jesus.  The is the simplicity of life and the truth.

      Suzy wrote because she mistakenly thought I had made a comment about one of Matthew's messages, when in fact, I had commented in support of praying for Nesara.  We corresponded back and forth for several emails and this was her final comment.