Fw: ENEYE, 8th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004

      The Moon Angels of Politics

      Angels of  ‘E-N-E-Y-E’

      8th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We assist all diplomats and politicians who espouse high ideals of peace, truth, and justice.

      We are angels of peace.

      We oversee all political and diplomatic events. With our help a diplomat or politician
      ‘can win any fight, any war, no matter how it is to be carried out’.

      We teach this through the mastery of feelings,
      teaching mastery over the magnetic power of attraction.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-E-Y-E

      We teach the perception of past , present, and future events.
      ---------

      We inspire the drive for self-preservation, and the enjoyment of
      a state of absolute freedom and independence of feeling.
      ---------

      We confer the understanding of the language of everyone and of all animals.
      ---------

      We teach the children of God to know through feeling how to
      prophecy accurately and know the fate of any person, being, or creature.
      ---------

      We teach perfect control over the feelings of all people, beings, and animals.’
      ---------

      *****

      On the 8th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of peace, truth,
      and justice, so that conflicts are resolved in a diplomatic way and heaven manifests on earth.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 16 July 2002