Spiritual Experiences

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2002
      Dear Friends,

      I have just shared these experiences with a yahoogroup I joined recently and wanted to share with you too, for any of you who do not know about my spiritual experiences.

      Love, Polly

      ===========================

      Hello Everyone,

      I'm new to this group and feel glad to be among you.
      I've just spent some time looking at photos through the members pages
      and enjoyed every minute. Wish there was a photo for each of you
      here.

      I found my way here because of Cynthia and the angel messages. I
      started a yahoogroup in September 2000, and when one of Cynthia's
      messages was forwarded there in May 2001, I've been forwarding them
      there ever since.

      The Cosmic Language struck a cord with me and I remembered learning
      from Angels and the Akasha back in 1968. I had a very unusual
      encounter with the Angelic Realm after calling on them for
      instruction and guidance. I had previously experienced the
      Consciousness of God during an Nirvana episode, but meeting angels
      who provided me safety and a place to absorb the virtues of letters
      was quite unique. Upon leaving that realm was the most synchronistic
      experience with my ordinary life path. This is also true about
      returning from my Nirvana (Beyond-Beyond State). Both of those
      experiences happened in 1968.

      In 1969 I met a pure loving spirit who expressed absolute love and
      faith in Jesus Christ, and since I also professed the same love and
      trust, we were invited by another stranger to journey a small trail
      with him. We did this, and the whole experience was awesome. By
      looking through a telescope standing on top of a hill, I saw and felt
      the full blown image of Jesus' being. A cross was implanted in my
      heart, and my heart pounded for quite a time and I was speechless to
      all around me. Later my being settled into perfect peace and I let
      spirit flow from me into another.

      These three experiences are the spiritual grandness that have guided
      and shaped my life. I hope you enjoy that I have shared them with
      you.

      Blessings of Love, Polly

      ---
    • Adriana
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2002
        Thank you for sharing about your experience, Polly~
        In exchange, I'll also share one of my true stories...don't know how
        spiritual it is, but it's a funny one indeed : )

        <<*>>It was a couple of years ago, a fine morning, and I had to go to the
        post office. As a foreigner living in Japan, this can sometimes be a major
        accomplishment, especially when I have to demonstrate my not-so-skilfull
        japanese writing.:-) As I was putting my papers in order, I noticed that at
        the other end of my table the teenager daughter of a very good friend was
        also filling out some forms. A man was standing by her side and explaining
        things to her, because she was nodding from time to time and writing in the
        spaces that he was pointing his finger at.
        I felt a powerful smell come my way from the direction of the man, something
        like exotic flowers mixed with red wine, and noticed that his words were
        kind of blurred, sometimes understandable, sometimes not quite. Oh, I
        thought, some relative of the girl, and having had a glass of something too,
        so early in the morning ...lol...
        I said hello to the girl, and the man also looked at me, and said, in his
        blurred voice: "oh, wow, look at this, what a beauty do I see!" I giggled
        inwards, in a way glad to be called a beauty at my (middle)age, and even
        feeling some understanding for the wine that had put the words on this man's
        lips.
        However, to discourage further advances, I tried to appear as serious as I
        could, whispered a polite "thank you, sir", and continued with my writing.
        In the meantime, my little friend finished what she was doing and left the
        PO, and the man started moving among other people, laughing and talking
        with everybody, even with the people who just got in. He even went inside
        the area that is reserved only for the PO workers, who were also talking and
        laughing with him.

        Huh? I thought...now this IS a bit weird, since this man does not wear a
        badge, a uniform, but just some baggy clothes, of some undistinguishable
        color...now why does everybody seem to know him???
        As I stood near the counter, I noticed from the corner of my eye that he was
        standing nearby too, and looking straight at me. I looked straight into his
        eyes and I got almost dizzy, they were so deep, so magnetic, and so... so
        gentle !!!
        He said: "Gee...you ARE really so beautiful...I need to remember your name,
        and please do call on me if you have any problems with the language or the
        people, because my job here is to help". With as much as a glance in the
        direction of the PO worker to whom I had just given my papers, he took some
        kind of a notebook out of his pocket, and wrote something in it. My name I
        guess, that he apparently saw on my papers.
        I said "thanks, but I'm ok, really I think I can manage", and he only
        smiled, and went away, out through the front door.
        I thought - oh boy, the world is full of all kinds of interesting people,
        and this one was Surely one of them!!! And then I forgot all about it until
        a few days later, when I met my friend and her daughter, and had the idea to
        ask her if the guy who had helped was a relative, or a PO worker... or...
        Imagine my surprise when the kid said that she never met - nor spoke to -
        nor was ever helped that day - by any man in that post office.
        Which made me think that perhaps I saw an angel person in that place, and
        sure thing, whenever I have some trouble, I always seem to find an answer in
        there, even though I haven't seen that man again...

        AOR,
        Adriana
      • Polly Menendez
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2002
          Dear Adriana,

          A very intriguing and delightful story. Thank you for sharing with
          us.
          Blessings dear one.

          Love, Polly

[...]

          Buy Stock for $4