Indexes & HTML in File Archives

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2002
      Hello Everyone,

      Wanted to let you know that the table indexes are completed for the twelve zodiac signs, and I will be adding/modifying the message numbers when the new messages are posted.

      You can check them out through this link into the Message Index Folder:

      Also, I have converted the newmemnote text file into an html document and I would be pleased if you viewed it.

      I feel the html format enhances the files that are being archived, so I have begun converting the Angels of the Moon text into html documents.  Please view these.

      Requests, comments, and converting help are welcome, as well as new ideas.

      I will slowly be working on the grand index sorted by Angelic purpose, yet am also interested in sorting by degrees of the arc.  I feel they weave together in that manner as well.  If anyone is interested in making indexes, please let me hear from you.

      Please feel free to share your creations here through messages and the archives.

      With love, Polly

      ---