21 Aries The Angels of Angelic Intercession

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002

      21 degrees Aries

      The Angels of Angelic Intercession

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Oromonas’

      Beloved,

      We teach, from the divine virtues of the letters of our name, how to understand and work with ALL angels and powers in the zone girdling the earth in order to be victorious in bringing Divine Love into manifestation. Our function is primarily

      educational rather than intercessory in the sense of acting as a liason between

      angels and humans, although we do have the power to bring forth legions of angels.

      The masters said,"All that I do , ye shall do and more," because they knew that the time comes in the life of each individual child of God when he/she realizes that the key to heaven manifesting on earth rests in their own hands.

      It is for this reason that ancient teachings are being made available now, for each of you has the power to change the course of history.

      A person meditating on the divine virtues and calling forth the help of the heavenly hosts can alter everything for everyone.

      Because there are many angels and powers available to help you, it is our job to acquaint you with them and give you instructions to set their powers in motion.

      Call on us, and meditate on the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name in order to see, through meditation, the overall picture of the beings and powers surrounding the earth and how to use them victoriously to manifest heaven on earth.

      Here is one of our stories:

      The sun is setting.

      A young man named Raphael sits on a dock on the beach. He watches, deeply

      caught up in troubling thoughts and disquieting feelings.

      Behind him reverberate the sounds of busy people, but to him these are not happy sounds. These are sounds of intense poverty, suffering, corruption, and abuse of power. This is what permeates his life and the life of most of the islanders day to day.

      It has been this way for as long as he can remember. The agonized and desperate looks in the eyes of each person that he passes on the street says it all. His heart has always felt the heaviness of the Great Pain.

      He wants more than anything to bring it to a halt. He wants to clean up toxic pollution at all levels, restore the environment, bring in a time of peace, equality, and plenty, of love and trust.

      He has waited long enough. He no longer believes that anyone else will do it.

      Over time, he has seen that corruption is not only on the island. He has felt it everywhere, even in the other countries, charities and spiritual institutions that he once thought could help. He makes a decision not to wait any longer. Something inside of him feels that it is up to him to do something. Something has to be done, so he is taking it upon himself to do it, regardless of how difficult or how improbable.

      Each child, each innocent animal, each helpless plant speaks to him and asks him to do something. So he will.

      He has reached a turning point in his young life.

      He begins a life of the deepest, most passionate prayer. He prays unceasingly.

      Over time he feels the presence of invisible beings around him, they influence him with faith, with hope, with insight, and bit by bit he finds outer teachers and books that also help him understand.

      He learns about the power of intercessory prayer.

      He calls on the Angels of ‘Oromonas’.

      Raphael closes his eyes and speaks to them silently in his fervent prayer,

      " Dear Angels", he whispers, "Come".

      "I will heal myself and make a refined atmosphere in my energy bodies,

      fit for you to inhabit."

      Once I do, I invite you to come into my consciousness and look through my eyes.

      Hear through my ears, and feel through my feelings. See the ugliness, hear the clanking noises and feel the suffering. Tell me what to do."

      In the silence, the Angels of ‘Oromonas’ indeed come. They see the suffering and the ugliness; they feel and hear the despair and the misery. They listen and they meditate.

      Suddenly Raphael feels himself high up above the island looking at the curvature of the earth in space below him. To the left of him and to the right of him he sees legions of angels and 360 masters. He sees them representing each degree of the zodiac.

      The Angels of ‘Oromonas’ whisper into his mind, into his intuition and inner imagination, that these are the heavenly hosts that he has studied who are working to bring heaven to earth, and that they want all mankind to know that they are here.

      He understands the current mandate from divine providence that humanity learn to ask the heavenly hosts for help. It becomes clear to him why the heavenly hosts

      have typically refrained from "interfering" in the affairs of humanity.

      The Angels of ‘Oromonas’ explain that the children of God have free will, and that the idea has been to let humanity exercise free will, uninterruptedly by unseen beings, in order to learn from mistakes. The idea was that bit by bit mankind would grow in wisdom through trial and error, and through connecting to inner guidance and love, and thereby manifest the kingdom of heaven upon the earth.

      Then the Angels of ‘Oromonas’ show Raphael the history of the earth and how strange, powerful and misguided beings have several times come to earth to exploit the children of God. Raphael could see that these beings implanted ideas that did not serve the highest good of all concerned. He also saw that great and glorious heavenly beings also came, and that between the two, the dark and the light, the children of God were put through a purifying fire.

      But now Raphael sees that a special completion has come in the cycle of time and that more of mankind is learning how to meditate and attune in consciousness to the divine virtues and the powers of the heavenly beings that surround the earth.

      When the angels are asked for help, then the Law of Free Will/nonintercession is suspended, which allows them to act on behalf of humanity.

      That is why it was spoken,"Ask and ye shall receive.

      Knock and it shall be opened unto you. Seek and ye shall find."

      They show him how the kingdom of heaven is set up, and because of the freewill of mankind, it takes the act of asking to set everything in motion.

      Once Raphael understands this, he goes deeper into meditation. His heart speaks to all of the angels and hosts of the 360 degrees of the zodiac.

      Addressing them all, he says with great humility and courage, "A great teacher has told us that all that he did we would do and more, and one of the things that he did was to take on the sins of the world and pay the price for all. This made it possible for Grace and Mercy to uplift anyone who would turn away from destruction and embrace Love and the Highest Good of All. Because he did it, we have been shown that we are able to do what he did, so I now do it also. As a human being, I take responsibility for all of my brothers and sisters, and I ask for Grace and Mercy for all of us. I offer my lifetime on their behalf, and I ask for the highest wisdom, love, and power be revealed within us all. I ask for our hearts to be healed. I ask that heaven and earth be as one."

      A shock wave rippled through the heavenly hosts. A deep silence thundered throughout infinity. After a deep and tremendous pause, an opening from the very center of the heart of Divine Consciousness sent a wave of wisdom, power and love that filled the consiousness of the entire earth.

      Raphael was nearly knocked unconscious by the power of it. Catching himself from falling into the water, he swooned into an ecstasy of divine bliss for hours.

      The next day Raphael walked slowly around. Everywhere he looked people were deeply thoughtful and strangely quiet. He glimpsed intimate exchanges passing between people as they met.

      Radios were respectfully turned down; and the animals seemed very peaceful and unafraid. Over the next few days, the sound of the laughter of children could be heard even in the most unlikely of places.

      That summer was wonderful. Good things happened. Lives turned around. That fall, the political scene took on a new upturn, with honest candidates running on platforms that were founded on telling the truth and healing the environment. By Christmas, a contented feeling of community and cohesion permeated the island.

      Little children finally felt safe. Mothers felt hopeful and supported. Fathers began to stay home and participate in community self-help activities. Foreign universities sent students into the countryside on missions of environmental and social betterment.

      Raphael was completely empowered by this experience and soon had students avidly studying higher wisdom with him. He played music each evening with them on the beach as the sun went down. The sounds of their music permeated into the very realms of heaven.

      Animals were loved and safer as people turned to vegetarianism. Even the forests were replanted. The beaches looked pristine for the first time in several generations.

      Little by little, the entire island stabilized. Life took on a harmonious melody attuned to gentleness, sacredness of inner guidance and the laughter of children.

      ***********

      ‘Oromonas’

      Imagine yourself in a cosmic ocean of ultramarine blue light. The light fills all of inner space and outer space. It fills all time, past, present, and future. A beautiful sound in the note of C fills everywhere and the sensation of weight, of manifestation, brings on a consciousness of Divine Justice. The perfection of Divine Laws becomes clear. This is the divine virtue of the letter O.

      *

      Now the light is golden, the music is still in the note of C. The feeling of weight becomes more intense as freedom and independence manifests everywhere through all time and space, in the inner and in the outer worlds. This is the letter R.

      *

      The light goes back to the shining ultramarine blue color. The perfection of Divine Justice manifests everywhere.

      *

      Now the light is blue-green, and the music is in the note of D. A refreshing coolness fills all time and space with deep, pure, emotion and feeling and passion in its purest flowing expression. This is the divine virtue of the letter M.

      *

      The light is now ultramarine blue, music rings in the note of C. The manifestation of Divine Justice fills all time and space.

      *

      Now the feeling of Supreme Happiness fills everything. The light glows a deep rose red, and the music is in the note of A. The refreshing feeling of flowing and coolness returns. This is the letter N.

      *

      Wisdom permeates all minds everywhere in all space and time now and the light changes to light blue. A sense of ease and relaxation is everywhere. This is the divine virtue of letter A.

      *

      Finally, a purplish rose color and a feeling of warmth is throughout all time and space. The chanting angels' music is in the note of G sharp. Supreme Power and Will that permeates everywhere and fills all time and space with Divine Intent fills all consciousness. This is the letter S.

      The melody of our name is C, C, C, D, C, A, G, G-sharp.

      ***

      MIRACLES

      "To those who have dispelled all doubt and perceive Truth,
      Heaven is nearer than earth."

      *************************

      Feelings.

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. Feelings change when they are felt. Negative ones process toward healing and positive ones get more positive. Rapid Eye Movement or REM is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming.

      *

      Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, don’t pay attention to it.

      *

      Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally. Emotions are magnetic energy, the Divine Feminine, and attract realities into physical manifestation. To heal our physical world, we must heal our emotions. Bypassing, denying, or suppressing feelings makes them go underground into the subconscious and the tissues of the body store them as tension. Even though painful feelings are unconscious at this stage, they still magnetically attract. In their unconscious state, it is difficult to heal them, which is why it is so important to process them by letting them flow and be felt, and thereby change, when they spontaneously come up.

      *

      If you feel good, enjoy the feelings. Only process negative feelings when they spontaneously come up on their own.

      *

      This is a major paradigm shift for our culture and times. To acknowledge feelings with unconditional all encompassing love, to feel them without acting out destructively, and to understand that their nature is to stay pure and healthy by flowing, like water; is to finally understand and embrace the Divine Feminine Magnetic Nature that gives birth to heaven on earth.

      *

      Email for more information.

      *****

      The First Law

      The Law of One

      In order to facilitate remembrance of The Law of One, which protects everyone in all situations, it is recommended to

      memorize it so well that you can say it in your dreams.

      Be sure to think about each line of this law until you feel that you understand it. If you need to reword it slightly in order to resonate with it better, this is recommended as long as the original meaning is kept intact.

      For instance, a Christian might say, "One with the Christ." A Muslim " One with Allah, or one with Mohammed." A Buddhist,"One with Buddha", etc….If you wish to replace the word ‘omniscient’ with ‘all-knowing’, ‘’omnipresent’ with ‘everywhere present’, and ‘omnipotent’ with ‘all-powerful’, the meaning stays the same. I have found over the years that I change the wording slightly every now and then to reflect my present state of understanding of it.

      *****

      ****

      THE LAW OF ONE:

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and all loving],

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here and now, as well as through all space and time.

      I am deeply grateful that this is already happening.

      So be it.

      Amen.

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given, please refer to previous messages in which they are. Also refer to 12 Aquarius, The Angels of ‘Hatuny’, also known as The Angels of The Cosmic Language.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" [soft A, as in ahhhhh], which is the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment. It is customary to "speak" the letter silently in the mind, instead of outloud, for the purpose of meditation.

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you. Imagine a tiny sun, in the color of the virtue, shining from the part of the body that represents the element of the virtue, in this case, in the lungs, shining forth, filling the whole body.

      Fire letters are a sun in the cranial sphere.

      Air letters are a sun in the lungs.

      Water letters are a sun in the abdomen.

      Earth letters are a sun in the leg region.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, the light blue sun shining from the lungs.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter A, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note inwardly, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease, filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      ******

      Note: If your subscription to Angel Messages ever gets interrupted, please resubscribe immediately. This only happens rarely, but is possible for a number of reasons. Some email spam filters are not very smart and may block these messages.

      From

      http://www.langalist.com/plus/address.htm

      We've found a service called Postini, which does the filtering for us. However instead of just filtering the mail and sending a bounce message, it allows our users to view the mail that was filtered and then decide whether or not to accept it. In the time I've spent researching these services, both server side and outsourcing, this is the only one that allows the users to control the level of filtering, or simply turn it off completely. It might be something that some of your readers may want to check out at http://www.postini.com . Oh, the other plus to this is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. --- Matt Whitenack

      Thanks.

      **********

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@...
      or go to:

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelearly.htm
      Look for The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox on the menu on the right side (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Eye Movement Exercise

      The Twenty Eight Days

      and other things),

      and click on it to open

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm
      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days", newly arranged into one page.

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://antoinecarre.com/tree/wheel.gif

      This site is excellent for studying tarot, the Tree of Life

      http://www.rainbowbridgecoalition.org
      Rainbow Bridge Coalition and The Rainbow Councils of Light. Providing
      a bridge for multi-dimensional realities, throughout time and space
      and beyond, that speak to our personal and collective awakening into
      being All That We Are. Here. Now.

      http://www.thegatherer.com/

      www.soldans.com

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      To JOIN the Dove egroup, for economic and political updates, simply send an email to:
      doveofo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      And REPLY to Yahoo's request for confirmation.

      Read these intuitively, and check previous Dove messages at Yahoo for background information to get the larger picture.

      Or go to

      www.fourwinds10.com for previous and current Dove messages. This site also has THE ORIGINAL Nesara document that gives a good idea of the coming changes that return us to Constitutional Law, sovereignity, and metals backed currency.

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      T.O.T.A.L.

      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/

      1) Visions & Conversations

      2) State of the Planet Address

      & 2002 Road Report

      3) The Clown Chakra

      4) Guideposts for Intuitive Development

      5) Cleaning Out the Inner Closet

      6) Know No Agenda

      Lady Isis

      Subscribe to The Circle Of Light

      my daily newsletter, write to:

      ladyisis@... and put

      subscribe in the subject line.

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      WATER-ORACLE TRAINING

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-mail:

      lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium

      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at
      mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: For information on converting toxic [including heavy metals] organic waste to safe longlasting building materials and clean water ON SITE at modest cost, contact

      gwenwagner@...

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations.

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2003

      •                      Stationery lovingly supplied to the Angel Messages by    Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

        21 degrees Aries

        The Angels of Angelic Intercession

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Oromonas’

        Beloved,

         We teach the Children of Light, through the divine virtues of the letters of ‘Oromonas’, how to understand and work with ALL the heavenly hosts and powers in the zone girdling the earth.

        The masters said, "All that I do, ye shall do and more,"  because they knew that the time comes in the life of each individual Child of Light when he or she realizes that the key to heaven manifesting on earth rests in their own hands.

        It is for this reason that previously secret ancient teachings are available now, for each of you has the power to change the course of history.

        A person meditating on the divine virtues and calling forth the help of the heavenly hosts for the highest good of all concerned has the power to alter everything for everyone.

        Because there are many angels and powers available to help you, it is our job to acquaint you with them and give you instructions to set their powers in motion.

        Call on us, and meditate on the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name, in order to see, through meditation, the overall picture of the beings and powers surrounding the earth and how to use them victoriously to manifest heaven on earth.

        Here is one of our stories:

        Once upon a time, as the sun was setting over the sea, a young man named Raphael sat on a dock deeply

        upset by troubling thoughts and disquieting feelings.

        Behind him reverberated the sounds of the busy people of his village, who  suffered from intense poverty, political corruption, and environmental degradation.  Unhappiness and stress permeated his life and the life of most of the islanders day to day.

        It has been this way for as long as he could remember. The agonized and desperate looks in the eyes of people that he passed on the street every day said it all. His heart felt the heaviness of great pain.

        He wanted more than anything to bring it to a halt.  He wanted to clean up toxic pollution at all levels, restore the environment, and bring in a time of peace, equality, plenty, love and trust.

        As he sat there in the splendid oranges and yellows of the setting sun, he realized that he had waited long enough.  He had to do something.    He no longer believed that anyone else would change it.

         As he thought about it, he realized that corruption was not only on the island.  He had felt it everywhere, even in other countries.  He felt corruption in the charities and spiritual institutions that he once thought would help.  He realized his decision was necessary.  He could not wait any longer. Something inside of him knew that it was up to him to do something. Something had to be done, regardless of how difficult or how improbable.

        Each child, each innocent animal, each helpless plant had called out to him for years to do something.  So, with God’s help, he knew he would.  Deep in prayer, he poured out his heart, asking the Creator of All to teach him what to do.

        He prayed the deepest, most passionate prayer.  He prayed unceasingly.

        This was the turning point in his young life.

        He began to feel the presence of invisible heavenly hosts around him. They influenced him with faith, with hope, with insight.

         Bit by bit he was guided to teachers and books that helped him understand about the divine virtues and the power of intercessory prayer.

        He learned about the truth of the saying, “Ask and ye shall receive, knock and it shall be opened to you.”

        He learned about the heavenly hosts and he called on the Angels of ‘Oromonas’.

        Raphael closed his eyes and asked them silently in fervent prayer,

        "Dear Angels", he whispered, "Come”.

        As he prayed to the heavenly hosts, he asked them to heal him and make a refined atmosphere of his will, thought, feeling, and form.

        He invited them to come into his consciousness and look through his eyes,

        hear through his ears, and feel through his feelings.

        They flooded him with cognition brought about by Love Divine.  Suddenly he saw everything in a new light.  He could see the perfection that was the truth of each person in his village, and in the world.

        He could see how important it was that people learned to follow the inner guidance within their hearts, the inner guidance that came from the spiritual truth within.  It was necessary that they not blindly follow any outside authority.

        By following their inner guidance, they too would be able to look through the eyes of Divine Love, and see the true perfection of life in this world.

        By doing this, they would be able to heal their negative feelings so that their hearts would flow with passionate feelings of love and bliss.

        This would attract situations of harmony and justice, success and satisfaction, for all.

        Supreme happiness would flow like an ocean and  wisdom and enlightenment would awaken.

        The all pervading Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned would manifest.

         Suddenly Raphael felt himself high up above the island looking at the curvature of the earth in space below him. To the left of him and to the right of him he saw legions of angels and 360 masters. He saw that there was a master of each degree of the zodiac.

        The Angels of ‘Oromonas’ whispered into his mind, into his intuition and inner imagination, that these were the heavenly hosts that he had studied. They were working to bring heaven to earth, and they wanted all mankind to know of their presence.

        He understood that humanity must learn to ask the heavenly hosts for help. Because of free will, it became clear to him why the heavenly hosts

        had typically refrained from “interfering” in the affairs of humanity.

        The Angels of ‘Oromonas’ explained that the Children of Light have free will, and that the idea has been to let humanity exercise free will, uninterruptedly, in order to learn from experience and from their mistakes.  The idea was that bit by bit mankind would grow in wisdom through trial and error, and through connecting to inner guidance and love, and thereby manifest the kingdom of heaven upon the earth.

        Then the Angels of ‘Oromonas’ showed Raphael the history of the earth and how strange, powerful and misguided beings had several times come to earth to exploit the Children of Light. Raphael could see that these beings implanted ideas that did not serve the highest good of all concerned. He also saw that great and glorious heavenly beings also came, and that between the two, the dark and the light, the Children of Light were put through a purifying fire.

        But now Raphael saw that a special completion had come in the cycle of time. It was time now for Paradise to manifest in Creation. He saw that more Children of Light were learning how to meditate and attune in consciousness to the divine virtues and the powers of the heavenly beings that surrounded the earth.

         They showed him that the original free will within each created being was for spiritual perfection, supreme happiness, and the highest good. By using the Law of One, and asking for the highest good of all concerned to manifest in any situation, the deepest free will of every being is honored.

        He saw that when asking the heavenly hosts for help, if the highest good of all concerned is requested, then help can be given lawfully.

         It is the use of this Law, the original Law of Creation, which asks for the highest good of all concerned, that allows any Child of Light to ask for help on behalf of humanity and on behalf of all beings and receive it lawfully, TRULY RESPECTING FREE WILL.

        The Law of One is the original Law of All Creation, and all other laws come from it.  When the Law of One is invoked, it overrides all lesser laws.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all;
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        Amen."

        That is why it was spoken, "Ask and ye shall receive.

        Knock and it shall be opened unto you. Seek and ye shall find."

        Once Raphael understood this, he went deeper into meditation. His heart spoke to all of the angels and hosts of the 360 degrees of the zodiac.

        Addressing them all, he said with great humility and courage, “A great teacher has told us that all that he did, we would do and more. One of the things that he did was to take on the sins of the world and pay the price for all. This made it possible for Grace and Mercy to uplift anyone who would turn away from destruction and embrace Love and the Highest Good of All.  Because he did it, we have been shown that we are to follow him, so I now do it also. As a human being, I take responsibility for creation, for all of my brothers and sisters, and I ask for the highest good of all concerned to manifest.”

        He prayed the Law of One.

        “I ask that heaven and earth be as one."

        A shock wave rippled through the heavenly hosts and the Unified Field, the Web of Life. A deep silence thundered throughout infinity.

        After a deep and tremendous pause, an opening from the very center of the heart of Divine Consciousness sent a wave of wisdom, power and love that permeated the consciousness of the entire earth and the entire Creation.

        Raphael was nearly knocked unconscious by the power of it.

         Catching himself from falling, he swooned into an ecstasy of divine bliss for hours.

        The next day Raphael walked slowly around. Everywhere he looked people were deeply thoughtful and quiet. He glimpsed intimate and loving exchanges passing between people as they met.

         Radios were respectfully turned down; and the animals seemed very peaceful and unafraid. Over the next few days, the sound of children laughing and playing was heard even in the most unlikely of places.

        That summer was wonderful. Good things happened. Love and understanding  turned lives around.

        That fall, the political scene took on a new upturn, with honest candidates running on platforms that were founded on telling the truth and healing the environment.  By Christmas, a contented feeling of community and cohesion completely permeated the island.

        Little children finally felt safe. Mothers felt hopeful and supported. Fathers stayed home and participated in community activities. Foreign universities sent students into the countryside on missions of environmental and social betterment.

        Raphael was completely empowered by this experience and soon had students avidly studying higher wisdom with him.

         He played music each evening with them on the beach as the sun went down.

        People danced with joy and gratitude. The sounds of their music reached the very realms of heaven.

        Animals were loved and safer as people turned to vegetarianism.  Even the forests were replanted. The beaches looked pristine for the first time in generations.

        Little by little, the entire island stabilized and became a tropical Paradise. Life was a harmonious melody of gentleness, sacredness of inner guidance and laughter.

        ***********

        To meditate on our powers and become one with them:

        Imagine that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus and your body is a huge swirling universe of galaxies all around you.  Remember to dissolve the light after each meditation in order to not disturb the body’s balance.  Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

        ‘Oromonas’

        Visualize the divine virtue of umlaut O, OE, cognition brought about by Love Divine, shining a deep orange light from a
        tiny sun in the midriff region of the body.  Meditate on the
        power of seeing through eyes of Divine Love, and how this cognition transforms everything that it looks upon. Meditate on
        everything in creation being seen through the eyes of such powerful Divine
        Love that all creation is transmuted into Paradise. Feel the feelings of
        unconditional all encompassing Love.  The virtue of Cognition brought about
        by Love Divine has the sensation of weight penetrating all, because it is a
        virtue of the densest level of akasha, which is the element of consciousness
        penetrating all.  Intone the letter umlaut O, OE, to the musical note of
        D-sharp. When breathing out, imagine this radiance passing through the pores
        of the skin over the testicle or ovary area and filling the outer universes,
        with each in breath, imagine this radiance passing back through these same
        pores and filling the body.
        *

        Now imagine a golden light shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. Meditate on the freedom and independence that comes from following only inner guidance from Divine Providence, the still small voice within. Intone the sound of letter R to the musical note of C, while feeling the absolute confidence and security that this virtue brings.  When breathing out, imagine this radiance passing through the pores
        of the skin over the left side of the nose and filling the outer universes,
        with each in breath, imagine this radiance passing back through these same
        pores and filling the body.
        This is the divine virtue of letter R.

        *

        Meditate again on cognition brought about by Love Divine, the virtue of Umlaut O, OE.

        Now visualize a light that is blue-green shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen, seen as a hollow space. Meditate on deep, pure, emotion, and feeling and passion in its purest flowing fluidity. Feel how emotion is magnetic and attracts realities into form on the physical plane and creates change. Meditate on how emotion is the water element, and how emotions, like water, stay pure and clean through flowing in an atmosphere of unconditional love.  Intone the sound of letter M to the musical note of D. Sense a refreshing coolness that turns to chill. When breathing out, imagine this radiance passing through the pores
        of the skin over the gut and filling the outer universes,
        with each in breath, imagine this radiance passing back through these same
        pores and filling the body.
        This is the divine virtue of the letter M.

        *

        Imagine a tiny sun of ultramarine blue light shining in the leg region. Meditate on Divine Justice and Harmony, and how harmony is justice and justice is harmony.  Meditate on how Harmony and Justice brings success and satisfaction to all. Intone the sound of letter O to the beautiful musical note of C.  It has the sensation of weight, of manifestation. The perfection of Divine Laws becomes clear. When breathing out, imagine this radiance passing through the pores
        of the skin over the throat and windpipe and filling the outer universes,
        with each in breath, imagine this radiance passing back through these same
        pores and filling the body.
        The perfection of Divine Justice manifests everywhere. The light fills all of inner space and outer space. It fills all time, past, present, and future

         This is the divine virtue of the letter O.

        *

        Visualize a light shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen that glows a deep rose red.  Meditate on Supreme Happiness, and how this feeling gives control over the feelings of all beings.  Intone the sound of letter N to the musical note of A with the feeling of Supreme Happiness flowing. The sensation is of flowing and coolness. When breathing out, imagine this radiance passing through the pores
        of the skin over the liver and filling the outer universes,
        with each in breath, imagine this radiance passing back through these same
        pores and filling the body.
         This is the letter N.

        *

        Now visualize the light as a lovely light blue shining from a tiny sun in the lungs.  [All air letters are seen as tiny suns in the lung region.] Attune your consciousness to wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, which brings complete mastery of all occult faculties, artistic talent, and control over the beings of the air.  Intone the sound of soft A to the musical note of G, while feeling complete ease and relaxation. When breathing out, imagine this radiance passing through the pores of the skin over the lungs and filling the outer universes,
        with each in breath, imagine this radiance passing back through these same pores and filling the body. Letter A, soft A as in ahhhh…..

        *

        Imagine a light that is now shining purple rose from a tiny sun in the head region. Meditate on the all penetrating power of Divine Will for the Highest Good of All Concerned as it works through feelings and magnetism throughout all creation. Intone the sound of the letter S to the musical note of G sharp. The sensation is fiery warmth and expansion. When breathing out, imagine this radiance passing through the pores
        of the skin over the gall bladder and filling the outer universes,
        with each in breath, imagine this radiance passing back through these same
        pores and filling the body.
         This is the divine virtue of letter S.

        The melody of our name is C, C, C, D, C, A, G, G-sharp.

        ***

        MIRACLES

        Note:  In yesterday’s message, in the following paragraph, please note that when creatively interacting with people and situations in a memory, it is important to take time to see and hear the responses made by recipients of  these interactions.  For example, in the case below, in which the child in the memory asks for help from the heavenly hosts, it is important for the child to take time to witness which heavenly hosts come in, what they look like, and what they do to change the situation. In this case, perhaps many angels, or a beloved ancestor, or saint, or Christ, arrives and blesses everyone involved with peace, forgiveness, and understanding. If the child creatively speaks to the father during the reliving of the memory, It is important for the child to listen to what the father says in response.

        This is the paragraph: “ New insight about why and how a previous emotional trauma happened transforms negative beliefs about reality.  New insight made by the adult self that is reliving the original memory of the event transforms negative beliefs that were formed by the child self during the original traumatic event. For example, suppose a child was severely beaten for something that did not seem wrong to the child.  The child begins to believe that reality is nonsensical, and that it is dangerous.  The child no longer feels safe, understood, or loved, and may even begin to question and doubt his own judgment and inner guidance.  In reliving the event later, the adult self remembers that the father was drunk at the time, and had just lost his job and was overcome with stress and fear.  In reliving the memory in this way, the inner child has the insight that the beating really had nothing to do with what the child had been doing at the time, and everything to do with the father acting out destructively his pain.  This, and other related insights, lead to better understanding, compassion, forgiveness, and self image.  The inner child begins to realize that life is not necessarily nonsensical, that there is a Cause and Effect for everything that can be understood and mastered.  In the process of remembering, the child can say to the father the things that he or she did not feel safe enough, or centered enough, to say in the original event, and the child can pray for guidance and help from the Divine, instead of feeling helpless and victimized.  It is even possible, during the remembering, for the adult self to talk to the child self and reassure the little child that the adult self is now protecting and nurturing the child from now on. These new insights, taken together with the flowing of feelings, bring about healing on both the emotional and mental levels.”

        Also note that in the meditation on blessing others with the Divine Virtue of Grace and Mercy, green light would have passed through the left eye with each breath.

        ******

        For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:

        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
        ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
        three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
        the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
        name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

        Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
        virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
        of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
        DONE INWARDLY in meditation.

        [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
        doing four things at once.]

        This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
        divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
        explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
        science of miracles and theurgy.

        The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
        sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
        meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
        whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
        technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

        The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
        imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
        yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
        area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
        consciousness-penetrating-all.

        Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
        body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of
        pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
        a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
        element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
        water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

        Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
        brainwave state of deep inward thought.

        Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
        wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
        logic, and memory,
        imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
        consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
        Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
        Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
        feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

        When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
        through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
        virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
        see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
        this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
        to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
        you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
        BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.
        Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
        and other
        sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
        area of the body.

        By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
        individual become one.

        "I and the Father are one."
        "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
        *
        ******

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all;
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        Amen."

        Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
        penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

        In the part of The Law of One that says

        "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
        THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner
        guidance.

        For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
        Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
        Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
        is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
        note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

        Say
        "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
        THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
        good.

        After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
        it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
        clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
        dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
        .
        Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
        enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

        Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
        note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
        highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
        and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
        simultaneously.
        Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
        each time you use it.

        The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
        civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
        use the Law of One, it overrides all other
        lesser laws.

        This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
        WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULFILLMENT.
        For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
        weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
        others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

        The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
        of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
        situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
        into motion.

        This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
        omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
        of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
        benefited in the greatest possible way.

        People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
        desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
        being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
        artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
        categories.

        When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
        of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

        I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
        [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
        important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
        When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite
        person that I felt heart love for as
        a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand
        the feeling.

        At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand
        the love.
        I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
        an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

        When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
        to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
        heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
        THEM, and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

        "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
        alike."

        When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,