17 Aries The Angels of Victory through Music and Empathy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 12:53 PM
      MOONCHILD stationery by Lady Isis

      17 degrees Aries

      The Angels of Victory through Music and Empathy.

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Barnel’

      Beloved,

      When the power of victorious friendship and love has been mastered through the inspiration and divine virtues of the Angels of ‘Argilo’, we inspire you with advanced skills in nurturing loving relationships.

      We do this through establishing sympathy and also by composing and playing music. With our help, a person can transform any enemy into a sympathetic friend with the music of divine love.

      Music is one of the most powerful agents of transformation on the physical plane, engaging wholebrain awareness in an effortless way.

      When you come under our influence, we inspire diplomacy that allows your sympathy to transform the feelings of anyone, including enemies. We do this by immersing you in the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and helping you to express this in your interactions with others in feeling and in music.

      Love is magnetic and therefore hypnotic in its power. When love and sympathy is the motivating force behind composing and playing of music, music becomes a powerful transformative influence in the world.

      ‘We are acquainted with the art of love and are experts in excellent practices which make one win the favor of friends and enemies of both sexes. We give special instructions and methods in respect to the magic of sympathy.’

      The activation of nerve centers and endocrine ganglia within the human body temple are encouraged with love, and with music that expresses love, to produce substances that bring about supreme happiness.

      The use of sound, in the expression of the musical notes of the divine virtues of the cosmic language as spiritually inspired music, guides energy safely and ecstatically through the body and awakens higher centers of consciousness.

      For this reason, we inspire warriors of love to go within and attune to inner guidance so that beautiful spontaneous compositions of music flow through them from the highest states of consciousness.

      Sacred sound and music, combined with the love of the heart, is the most powerful method of establishing hypnotic, magnetic feeling states that lead to happiness with others.

      ‘Barnel’

      B…The virtue of the polarity of all created life, power to change fate,

      A… artistic and magical talents of the enlightened mind expressed with

      R..creative ingenuity from following inner guidance, in devotion to serve the highest good

      N….uplifts all into consciousness of Supreme Happiness.

      E…The result is cosmic consciousness, clairvoyance and

      the divine presence,

      L… glorifying the greatness, majesty, and splendor of God.

      **

      The letters with their musical note, color, sensation, meaning and part of the body that is formed by them are as follows.

      *******

      In each meditation, see yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus area with your body as a huge universe around you.

      The first state of our influence is the understanding of polarity and Universal Life. This is the letter B of our name and this divine virtue has a light violet color shining from a tiny sun in the legs and a feeling of weight. Its musical note is A. In this meditation, a warrior of love realizes the necessity for polarity in order for time and space and free will to exist. With each outward breath, this radiance passes through the pores of the skin of the right eyeball and fills outer space. With each inbreath it comes back in and fills the entire body. This virtue makes possible an unconditional state of LOVE, which judges not, but instead embraces all beings and all states of consciousness equally. This is the deeper meaning behind the ancient wisdom that: "God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike." This virtue gives control over both will and feeling in all spheres and planes, and therefore the power to change any fate.

      *

      A… Imagine a soft light blue color shining from a tiny sun in your lungs. It is filling all time and space, in your infinite inner consciousness and filling all of your body, and then in your outer consciousness and filling all of the world and the infinite universes of outer space with your in and out breath. Imagine that this color brings with it a lovely sense of refreshing ease and imagine you hear a beautiful musical tone of the note of G. Also imagine that with this color light blue, sensation of ease, and tone of G, the wisdom and purity of all ideas in the mind of Universal Consciousness is effortlessly available to you and to all beings everywhere.

      *

      R… Now see the color changing to golden light shining from a tiny sun in the lungs. The sense of ease remains but hear the musical tone change to the note of C. The understanding of complete freedom and independence, sovereignity and clear following of inner guidance fills you and all beings in all time and space and even beyond time and space, on the inner and in the outer worlds. This radiance passes through the pores of the skin of the left side of the nose with each breath.

      *

      N…The light is now dark red shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen area, seen as a hollow space. The sensation is coolness, flowing, and water and emotion that fills all time and space. The music rings beautifully in the note of A. Supreme happiness flows through infinity everywhere through all time and space. With each breath this radiance passes through the pores over the liver area.

      *

      E…Now the color of the light is dark violet shining from a tiny sun over the head. The sensation is of consciousness-penetrating-all. The music is D and the consciousness is that of the omnipresence of Universal Mind that is exists in all creation. With each breath this radiance passes through the pores over the spine.

      *

      L…End the meditation with the light changing to a a deep clear olive green shining from a tiny sun shining in the lungs. The music is now heard in the note of F. The feeling returns to that of refreshing ease and effortlessness. The mind is filled with the Divine Virtues, in all their splendor and majesty, that fill all time and space, inwardly and outwardly. With the outbreath this olive green radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the spleen to fill the outer universe. On the inbreath this radiance comes back into the body, filling it.

      *

      Miracles

      "To those who have dispelled all doubt and perceive Truth,
      Heaven is nearer than earth."

      Feelings.

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. Feelings change when they are felt. Negative ones process toward healing and positive ones get more positive. Rapid Eye Movement or REM is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming.

      *

      Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, don’t pay attention to it.

      *

      Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally. Emotions are magnetic energy, the Divine Feminine, and attract realities into physical manifestation. To heal our physical world, we must heal our emotions. Bypassing, denying, or suppressing feelings makes them go underground into the subconscious and the tissues of the body store them as tension. Even though painful feelings are unconscious at this stage, they still magnetically attract. In their unconscious state, it is difficult to heal them, which is why it is so important to process them by letting them flow and be felt, and thereby change, when they spontaneously come up.

      *

      If you feel good, enjoy the feelings. Only process negative feelings when they spontaneously come up on their own.

      *

      This is a major paradigm shift for our culture and times. To acknowledge feelings with unconditional all encompassing love, to feel them without acting out destructively, and to understand that their nature is to stay pure and healthy by flowing, like water; is to finally understand and embrace the Divine Feminine Magnetic Nature that gives birth to heaven on earth.

      *

      Email for more information.

      *****

      The First Law

      The Law of One

      In order to facilitate remembrance of The Law of One, which protects everyone in all situations, it is recommended to

      memorize it so well that you can say it in your dreams.

      Be sure to think about each line of this law until you feel that you understand it. If you need to reword it slightly in order to resonate with it better, this is recommended as long as the original meaning is kept intact.

      For instance, a Christian might say, "One with the Christ." A Muslim " One with Allah, or one with Mohammed." A Buddhist,"One with Buddha", etc….If you wish to replace the word ‘omniscient’ with ‘all-knowing’, ‘’omnipresent’ with ‘everywhere present’, and ‘omnipotent’ with ‘all-powerful’, the meaning stays the same. I have found over the years that I change the wording slightly every now and then to reflect my present state of understanding of it.

      *****

      ****

      THE LAW OF ONE:

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and all loving],

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here and now, as well as through all space and time.

      I am deeply grateful that this is already happening here and now.

      So be it.

      Amen.

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given, please refer to previous messages in which they are. Also refer to 12 Aquarius, The Angels of ‘Hatuny’, also known as The Angels of The Cosmic Language.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" [soft A, as in ahhhhh], which is the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment. It is customary to "speak" the letter silently in the mind, instead of outloud, for the purpose of meditation.

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you. Imagine a tiny sun, in the color of the virtue, shining from the part of the body that represents the element of the virtue, in this case, in the lungs, shining forth, filling the whole body.

      Fire letters are a sun in the cranial sphere.

      Air letters are a sun in the lungs.

      Water letters are a sun in the abdomen.

      Earth letters are a sun in the leg region.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, the light blue sun shining from the lungs.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter A, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note inwardly, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease, filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      ******

      Note: If your subscription to Angel Messages ever gets interrupted, please resubscribe immediately. This only happens rarely, but is possible for a number of reasons. Some email spam filters are not very smart and may block these messages.

      From

      http://www.langalist.com/plus/address.htm

      We've found a service called Postini, which does the filtering for us. However instead of just filtering the mail and sending a bounce message, it allows our users to view the mail that was filtered and then decide whether or not to accept it. In the time I've spent researching these services, both server side and outsourcing, this is the only one that allows the users to control the level of filtering, or simply turn it off completely. It might be something that some of your readers may want to check out at http://www.postini.com . Oh, the other plus to this is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. --- Matt Whitenack

      Thanks.

      **********

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@...
      or go to:

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelearly.htm
      Look for The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox on the menu on the right side (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Eye Movement Exercise

      The Twenty Eight Days

      and other things),

      and click on it to open

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm
      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days", newly arranged into one page.

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://antoinecarre.com/tree/wheel.gif

      This site is excellent for studying tarot, the Tree of Life

      http://www.rainbowbridgecoalition.org
      Rainbow Bridge Coalition and The Rainbow Councils of Light. Providing
      a bridge for multi-dimensional realities, throughout time and space
      and beyond, that speak to our personal and collective awakening into
      being All That We Are. Here. Now.

      http://www.thegatherer.com/

      www.soldans.com

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      To JOIN the Dove egroup, for economic and political updates, simply send an email to:
      doveofo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      And REPLY to Yahoo's request for confirmation.

      Read these intuitively, and check previous Dove messages at Yahoo for background information to get the larger picture.

      Or go to

      www.fourwinds10.com for previous and current Dove messages. This site also has THE ORIGINAL Nesara document that gives a good idea of the coming changes that return us to Constitutional Law, sovereignity, and metals backed currency.

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      T.O.T.A.L.

      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/

      1) Visions & Conversations

      2) State of the Planet Address

      & 2002 Road Report

      3) The Clown Chakra

      4) Guideposts for Intuitive Development

      5) Cleaning Out the Inner Closet

      6) Know No Agenda

      Lady Isis

      Subscribe to The Circle Of Light

      my daily newsletter, write to:

      ladyisis@... and put

      subscribe in the subject line.

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      WATER-ORACLE TRAINING

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-mail:

      lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium

      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at
      mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: For information on converting toxic [including heavy metals] organic waste to safe longlasting building materials and clean water ON SITE at modest cost, contact

      gwenwagner@...

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations.

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 9:32 AM

        Original Oil Painting
         Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser Collection

        17 degrees Aries

        The Angels of Victory through Music and Empathy.

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Barnel’

        Beloved,

        Through the divine virtues of the letters of ‘Barnel’, we inspire the Children of Light with advanced skills in nurturing loving relationships.

         These are the skills of establishing sympathy and of composing and playing music.

         With these skills, the Children of Light can transform any enemy into a sympathetic friend.

        The music of divine love is one of the most powerful agents of transformation. Music of Divine Love engages whole brain awareness in an effortless way.

        When you come under our influence and the divine virtues of ‘Barnel’, you use diplomacy, based on sympathy, to transform the feelings of anyone, including enemies.

        B is the virtue of Universal Life and polarity.  This virtue shines with a light violet radiance. The sound of letter B is toned to the musical note of A.  It has the sensation of weight, because it is a virtue of the earth element of physical manifestation.  It radiates through the right eye.  With this virtue, a Child of Light recognizes the Divine in every aspect of creation, and sees that all polarities are necessary for manifestation to exist. The understanding of the saying, “God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike” is gained.

        By meditating on this virtue, a Child of Light masters will and feeling, the electric and the magnetic energy of Creation, and gains power over Life and Death.

        A is the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  It shines with a light blue radiance.  The sound of soft A is toned to the musical note of G, and has the sensation of relaxation and ease because it is a virtue of the air element.  It shines through the lungs.

        With this virtue a Child of Light gains mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, artistic talent, eloquence, and control over the beings of the air.

        R is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence, of freedom and independence from any outside authority.  This virtue shines with a golden light.  The sound of letter R is toned to the musical note of C and has the sensation of weight.  It shines from the left nostril.

        With this virtue a Child of Light has a feeling of absolute security, and the ability to comprehend any knowledge quickly.

        N is the virtue of Supreme Happiness beyond any words to describe.  It shines with a deep red light.  The sound of letter N is toned to the musical note of A and has the sensation of coolness, for it is a virtue of the water element.

        With this virtue a Child of Light recognizes his own mental maturity and also the state of development of any being.  The faculty of enlightening any being is gained.

        E is the virtue of omnipresence.  It shines with a deep purple light.  The sound of letter E is toned to the musical note of D and has the sensation of consciousness penetrating all, because it is a virtue of the akashic element.  It shines through the spine.

        With this virtue a Child of Light can merge individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness, and also merge individual consciousness with any other being.  This virtue gives the ability of perfect communication.

        L is the virtue of all the divine virtues taken together.  It shines with an olive green light.  The sound of letter L is toned to the musical note of F and has the sensation of ease and relaxation.  It shines through the spleen.

        With this virtue a Child of Light becomes one with the splendor and majesty of The Divine, and attains true spiritual morality, vitality, and immortality.

        All of these virtues can be expressed with others in feelings through music.

        When these virtues are the motivating force behind composing and playing of music, music becomes the most powerful transformative influence in the world.

        Love expressed through flowing sound is irresistibly magnetic and hypnotic in its power.

        ‘We are acquainted with the art of love and are experts in excellent practices which make one win the favor of friends and enemies of both sexes.  We give special instructions and methods in respect to the magic of sympathy.’

        The activation of nerve centers and endocrine ganglia within the human body temple are encouraged with love, and with music that expresses love, to produce chemical substances that vibrate to the frequency of supreme happiness.

[...]

        N….uplifts all into feelings of Supreme Happiness.

        E…The result is cosmic consciousness, clairvoyance and

        the Divine Presence,

        L… glorifying the greatness, majesty, and splendor of God.

        **

        *

        Miracles

        For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:
        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
        ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
        three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
        the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
        name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

        Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
        virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
        of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
        DONE INWARDLY in meditation.

        [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
        doing four things at once.]

        This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
        divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
        explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
        science of miracles and theurgy.

        The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
        sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
        meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
        whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
        technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

        The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
        imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
        yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
        area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
        consciousness-penetrating-all.

        Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
        body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep
        Delta State
        of
        pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
        a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
        element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
        water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

        Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
        brainwave state of deep inward thought.

        Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
        wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
        logic, and memory,
        imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
        consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
        Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
        Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
        feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

        When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
        through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
        virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
        see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
        this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
        to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
        you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
        BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.
        Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
        and other
        sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
        area of the body.

        By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
        individual become one.

        "I and the Father are one."
        "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
        *

        Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
        penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

        In the part of The Law of One that says

        "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
        THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner
        guidance.

        For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
        Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
        Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
        is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
        note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

        Say
        "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
        THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
        good.

        After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
        it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
        clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
        dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
        .
        Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
        enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

        Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
        note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
        highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
        and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
        simultaneously.
        Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
        each time you use it.

        The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
        civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
        use the Law of One, it overrides all other
        lesser laws.

        This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
        WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULFILLMENT.
        For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
        weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
        others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

        The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
        of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
        situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
        into motion.

        This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
        omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
        of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
        benefited in the greatest possible way.

        People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
        desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
        being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
        artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
        categories.

        When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
        of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

        I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
        [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
        important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
        When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite
        person that I felt heart love for as
        a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand
        the feeling.

        At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand
        the love.
        I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
        an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

        When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
        to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
        heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
        THEM.and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

        "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
        alike."

        When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all;
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        Amen."

        [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
        saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
        whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
        helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
        comforting when dealing with scary situations.]

        That's it.

        As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
        quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
        ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

        When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
        the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

        When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
        the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

        When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
        or vibration they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

        In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
        a book about some of the situations it has resolved.
        At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
        perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

        If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
        in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
        sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
        sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
        FEELING IT.

        Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
        transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
        others, large situations or small.

        When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
        that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
        [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

        The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
        of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
        the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
        overrides all lesser laws.

        Note for those who receive the angel messages in HTML format:

         If you have visual impairments that make it difficult to read some of the
        messages with darker backgrounds, a way to solve this is to click on
        'forward' on the top bar.  When the forwarded message appears go to 'format'
        and click on 'Plain Text'.  This will change the message to a white
        background with black print and be easier to read.

        The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
        Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
        in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
        are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
        the message.
        [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
        the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
        while to get all the messages updated.]
        http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html
        ***

        For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
        Microsoft Word Document to read straight through or for research, please
        email me at
        Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
        be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it. It comes in purple
        Arial font in size 12. I can email it in 13 sections. If you want it all
        in one email, be sure that your email can handle a large attachment, over 5
        MB.

        ***
        The
        site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
        discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
        messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
        Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel
        messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at
        pmenendez@... if you have any questions.
        Other good sites for the angel messages:
        http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

        This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
        *
        www.iamthebeloved.com
        Click on OTHER ARTISTS. Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

        *

        *
        It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
        original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
        amount of information available within them that is helpful.

        These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
        [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
        information.]

        Some of these books may be purchased at
        www.rexrearch.com or
        www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

        Note: Concerning the recommended site www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote,
        "I couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books,
        although
        it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True
        Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find. The site is
        quite amazing."

        *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
        quoted
        or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [Te Practice of Magical
        can purchase these books online :
        www.amaluxherbal.com

        *****
        Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
        information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
        read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
        explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
        material available now.

        For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
        functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
        spiritus@... Or go to
        http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

        At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
        find "The Twenty Eight Days",
        *
        home site :
        www.spiritussanctus.com
        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        Feel free to share these messages.
        email
        spiritus@...

        *

        Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S,
        erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious
        metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to
        www.nesaranow.com "

        NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
        passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
        benefits to Americans including:
        1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
        2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
        new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
        3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
        4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
        Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
        until new elections;
        5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
        aggressive military actions immediately;
        6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
        tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

        For Dove updates on current events go to
        www.fourwinds10.com
        Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

        Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
        sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
        to update the original messages in your archives.

        What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
        can save the world."

        Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
        realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,