Thursday through Sunday, April 4th-7th

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002

      Thursday through Sunday, April 4th -7th

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      For AEST Add 10 hours. For NZT Add 12 hours

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      *

      Thursday, April 4th

      *

      Mercury sextiles Neptune at 12:46 AM.

      Mercury sextiles Saturn at 2:24 AM.

      Third quarter Moon at 3:30 PM.

      *

      Things begin to wind down as the third quarter Moon kicks in at 3:30 PM.

      Last Quarter Moon urges us on to take further action to get the job done for completions and gaining results. Business-like Capricorn Moon prevails and Saturn is strong. Moon-Mercury aspects require extra care in communications. Letting go is key.

      *

      Strong fourth ray energy creates relationships and forms for mental expression. Saturn and the third ray work to create patterns and structures where these ideas take on power and dynamic focus. Mind is strengthened with ability to give abstract ideas practical expression. Clear and flexible vision of the potential realisation of these concepts and ideas can work for benefit of the whole.

      *

      Mercury-Neptune is very spiritual, providing a joining of the mind with love-wisdom. It is a strong focus for insight into the love which underlies all ideas and events. Our urge to express this reality into the outer realm is part of today’s action. Spiritual desire is the desire to make divine love express through ideas and institutions in the physical realm. Overcoming confusion comes from gaining clarity of inner vision, balance and harmony between masculine and feminine. Spiritual insights and perception helps us in this purpose.

      *

      Sun’s degree suggests personal fulfilment through a simple excellence of expression. Synthesis of philosophy by intuition and inspiration can occur spontaneously with proper mental attunement. Basic skills of being bring all desired things to centre in true self possession.

      *

      Planetary aspects assist Sun’s expression, enabling our conscious awareness to shine like a gift of light. Conflicts are eventually resolved and new situations may be created by means of the elements and the masculine-feminine energies.

      *

      Science is favoured through quiet persistence of each act of self in the interest of its own genius. Ego is stabilised through our gift for persevering or enhancing some one of the arts or values in our culture.

      *

      Friday, April 5th

      *

      Venus parallels Pluto at 8:22 AM

      Venus parallels Uranus at 4:56 PM.

      Moon aligns with Mars and Jupiter

      Moon goes void in Capricorn at 10:01 AM.

      Moon enters progressive, inventive Aquarius at 9:08 PM.

      *

      We can expect a fairly long Void of Course Moon, about eleven hours. Abrupt change of pace comes as Moon enters Aquarius. We can relax into a greater sense of informality and accept eccentricity with humour. Moon with Mars and Jupiter urges a note of caution lest hasty decisions become cause for regret later.

      *

      Venus-Uranus brings in more impersonal love, enhancing group consciousness, organising people and bending individual talents for the benefit of the whole.

      *

      Overcoming self-centred personal desires comes into focus as Venus-Pluto brings transmutation to patterns of relationship that are no longer suitable for soul expression. Learning lessons of right use of will, helps us in our healing process. Impulsiveness and the urge to control comes under the microscope for transmutation.

      *

      Sun’s degree helps in questions of love and friendship. The dance of life becomes an unending rehearsal of our special gifts of selfhood. Connection between feeling and physical form, cause and effect, stimulates new achievement and a freedom from whatever has passed it usefulness. Wisdom, intellect give clear perception of original ideas. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience are enhanced.

      *

      Saturday, April 6th.

      *

      Moon in Aquarius makes a series of aspects to Venus, Neptune, Saturn. This climate is set for growth, expansion and positive change.

      *

      People count now, especially family and friends. Unwinding with friends and bringing in the spring (autumn in the southern hemisphere) helps us to find a humanity and unity of understanding built on compassion.

      *

      Sun’s degree in Aries favours sympathy and the art of love, winning other’s friendship. Two sides of self dance in an eternal pro and con, reflecting issues of everyday living and rejoicing.

      *

      Lessons learned from experience bring insight into polarities, encouraging an enlightened approach, giving poise in embarking on any new enterprise. Music and musical composition are also favoured.

      *

      Reasoning, perception, following inner guidance inspires us with a completeness and wholeness. These energies are helping to bring all prior factors of realisation to focus in the present moment

      *

      A personal, private creation of reality makes its peace with each strand and potentiality of being. Relaxation in its varying aspects brings greater faith in our inner strength, our special way of self-expression.

      *

      Sunday, April 7th

      *

      Sun conjoins Mercury at 8:56 AM.

      Sun, Mercury trine Pluto from 11:00 AM.

      *

      Venus sextiles Pluto at 1:40 PM.

      *

      Venus-Pluto brings transformations of patterns of relationship that don’t provide a proper channel for soul expression. Others may be helped by our insight.

      *

      Moon’s alignment with Mars, Mercury, Pluto could cause sparks to fly due to careless use of speech, thought or intent. Anger is better channelled through emotional dialogue and emotional depth-work.

      *

      Sun-Mercury gives creativity and the ability to act on ideas, work and friendships. Overloading due to Sun’s power may cause blind spots or breakdowns in communication. Solar power becomes a carrier frequency for mind.

      *

      Inner reconciliation of outer inharmonies gives us potential for inner reorientation and outer readjustment, integrity. It helps us to comprehend life’s conflicts.

      Will becomes a vehicle for mental expression, conferring high powers of intellect.

      *

      Sun-Pluto gives strong powers of concentration and the ability to transform all aspects of life. Brings insight into when and where to act with the most efficient use of energy. Interest in spiritual development, clairvoyance and intuitive abilities are often shown. Indicates fiery, creative self expression.

      *

      Mind comes to understand reality in terms of energy, becoming aware of causes in outer manifestation. Creates transformations in the mind enabling greater receptivity to the unfolding path.

      *

      We are challenged to bring forth our special talent, highlighting self’s responsibility to its own essential uniqueness. Detachment from crystallised patterns opens up consciousness of soul-purpose, bringing catalytic change and healing.

      *

      Sun’s degree encourages improvements in life’s circumstances and helps us to make practical use of magnetic powers. It gives the will to claim and manifest divine gifts dormant within. Proficiency in languages, speech and writing, are especially favoured.

      *

      This position helps to unite normal consciousness with source. Ability to unite the emotional body to the mental body brings a balance between inner and outer realms. Practical use of the magnetic powers helps us to attract needed resources and comes from following inner guidance

      *

      Feel free to share these messages

      email spiritus@...

      *

      I am not set up to answer questions at the moment. Further study in esoteric or soul-centred astrology is recommended, though not essential.

      *

      Email comments, suggestions to ctssm42@...

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      *