Making Tables for Indexes

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Dear Group Members,

      I haven't thought of any easier way to get the indexes up for all
      readers other than making tables. It will be a slow process, but one
      that I feel encouraged to accomplish.

      As I am making the tables for each zodiac sign listed in order by
      degrees, I am also preserving the table coding for each degree into a
      giant database that can be sorted and then making tables of the
      sorted information will be that much easier.

      However I do recognize that I will not have all the table coding for
      all 360 degrees until I have spent time making the tables for each
      zodiac sign.

      I can easily sort the current Microsoft Works database that I have,
      and I presume that anyone that has Works can download the Index I
      have placed in the Files Section and also perform sorts with the
      information.

      If anyone is seeking the name or message of a group, and cannot find
      it, just drop me a line and I will get it for you.

      So far I have created and uploaded index tables for Aries and Taurus
      and the message numbers are hotlinked directly to the messages. And
      I will be adding the new message numbers as the messages are posted.

      If you have other ideas for creating helpful files, please share your
      thoughts.

      Thank you, Polly