Re: Musical Octave

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      Thank you for sending the links Joe. There is much to learn from
      those pages. Great information !!! I used your links below, minus
      the (----also) & the (---then), both were hotlinked together with the
      url's.

      I tried using Google again to see if they would come up, but they
      didn't show. I can't imagine why, but yes, I typed "How to pronounce
      musical notes".

      Thank you for putting us on to these sites. There is no doubt that
      music can be quite divine. Singing, toning, and chanting has great
      influence for us too.

      Love, Polly