Musical Octave

  • tinyguy392000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi again, I just read the mail I sent, & clicked on both addresse's
      both places were strange to me, so I just typed it in from my home
      page, Yahoo & the site came up fine.

      Good luck, Joe
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
        Thank you for sending the links Joe. There is much to learn from
        those pages. Great information !!! I used your links below, minus
        the (----also) & the (---then), both were hotlinked together with the
        url's.

        I tried using Google again to see if they would come up, but they
        didn't show. I can't imagine why, but yes, I typed "How to pronounce
        musical notes".

        Thank you for putting us on to these sites. There is no doubt that
        music can be quite divine. Singing, toning, and chanting has great
        influence for us too.

        Love, Polly